/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Xiaomi running shoes are comfortable • "Dear friend" • Tin T2 and TRN BT10 • USB QC3 step-down converter • Monks Plus IEMemes • Benjie T6 SD card adventure • "Please understand" • Socks and posters • MiBand 3 strap • Reverse YANWENed • Indian tapestry pattern coasters • Elastic wrist wrap Previous thread

Attached: csg-roulette-by-anon.png (992x835, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/solder/32810370543.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P_dcgjTI74o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs decide what I buy on aliexpress anniversary

chinese cheap tablet

My order is in my country but is taking very long. There's no dispute option in the Aliexpress website, even though it was there a few days ago. Am I being chinked?

I need a DAP with a screen as navigating through 30 albums on my zishan z1 is getting tedious. Saw some anons recommending Ruizu X02 on last thread, anything else?

Dear /csg/
Can you suggest me a couple of in-ear wired headphones which are:
Comfortable
Cheap
Resistant to use
Have microphone and volume buttons (I have an s8)

Thanks
Also, I see a lot of airpods-like wireless headphones with recharging case for around 20 euros, are they worth it?

KZ ZSN

I would dust stick to wired if you can. Wireless is nice, but the effort of keeping everything charged is just not worth it for the three hours of playtime you get. Wires aren't all that inconvenient.

Hidizs AP60 II
KZ ZSN

Attached: images (10).jpg (559x549, 55K)

one of those usb soundcards that fry your shit for no reason

anons who bought i10 TWS, what store did you get them from? All i'm seeing is shady vendors and ""new"" i10s that look like fakes. Plz halp me not getting chinked

The absolute cheapest SSD you can find

Pic related? I wanted something simple and discrete

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-174656_AliExpress.jpg (1072x430, 116K)

what are the best black airpods clone?

No, these

Attached: -1835581944-1744705972.jpg (800x800, 185K)

Thanks but they look too bulky, I care little about sound quality, more about insulation as I will just use them in the underground while I go to university and back home

im getting some zs3es in the mail eventually, i can report back once i get them?

I just realized the i12 I ordered were Mini. The seller already shipped them. How fucked am I?

Is there gonna be a catch the coupon game for the sale?

rockboxed benjie t6

>Also, I see a lot of airpods-like wireless headphones with recharging case for around 20 euros, are they worth it?
I have i12 TWS's, they are surprisingly good, but main issues are:
>audio-video delay
if you want to watch more than occasional, short youtube video, then the delay will be noticeable and gets annoying to look at quickly. So if you want headphones and you watch videos/series/movies and or play video games then you definitely want wired headphones. For listening music the delay doesn't matter at all.
>on-ear design
since these wont go in your earhole, insulation and bass is not as good/is lacking, I mean its not completely awful, but not good
>audio quality
they do sound cheap, tinny, but they are not awful either. I have equally priced sony headphones and the difference is huge(though the sony's are 90% bass)
>battery life
2hours max, case can re-charge them few times, I haven't had them long enough to know exact times. I also doubt the batteries hold the charge that long after month of use, maybe few months at best.

But yeah, they do work really well and they are super convenient, connects quickly(2-3 seconds, after the initial pairing is done), but wired ones are still much better ones, if you can deal with the wire. But if you want to have OK-ish true wireless headphones for quick, short uses then they are good, and cheap as they can get lost very easily, but I will highly recommend wired ones over these.

So /csg/ what are the best price/quality shops for trap clothing?

Attached: 046.gif (281x281, 427K)

I would tell you only if you post pictures

Attached: Fatestaynight-Frilly-Lingerie-Sets-13.jpg (750x375, 82K)

>Bought a track jacket from Ali
>Their size chart says I should get an M
>Message seller
>he insists I get an L
>Take his word and get an L

I'm about to get CHINK'd aren't I?

Attached: ee2.png (428x339, 134K)

Nah, you'll prob be fine.

Just went outside and find out the mailman decided to just throw my shit in my front yard instead of waiting for me like he usually does, dog found it and this is what he left for me. I have no idea what was it or where the fuck is it because the dog just shreded the packet to pieces. I'm gonna look after it again hoping to find the mauled item tossed arround in the grass under a tree, or maybe he ate it and I'm wasting my time, I don't know.
Tip: I'm so fucking mad right now and this dog has one of these fucking smile like jaws some dogs have, like he's taunting me.

Attached: 20190323_150337.jpg (1900x1080, 584K)

remember how smol chink are
you will be fine

>dogged
that's new I guess

>I'm so fucking mad right now and this dog has one of these fucking smile like jaws some dogs have, like he's taunting me
remember user the one who laughs last laughs best
>eating chinkshit
that dog should be dead by now

You're about to get a radioactive dog

not op but i'm unironically looking for one of these to avoid some weird interferences i'm getting from my gpu (new build), which one should i get? i.e. best brands

I'm using a DAC-X6 and i like it, try to find one on sale or something.
The audio quality of cheap sound cards will be shittier than your integrated mobo DAC and ultra cheap sound cards will likely fry your shit and/or sound even worse

Attached: chink shit.png (1343x688, 430K)

can you guys recommend me a cheap and decent flashlight? kinda worried the ones in the infographic might be outdated

>fry your shit for no reason
source?

whats the best chink trail/actioncam that isnt too big and can record for hours? looking for portability and a file system thats not FAT32

>Created by some slave to china
>Shipped hundreds of miles by burning a shit tonne of fossil fuels
>Fucked by the dog

Totally worth it.

swim trunks or giant condom
no, that ad is implying both, isn't it

Update: it wasn't a single packet, they were two and this one was bought by my sister. I found it behind a palmtree, is one of these silly cases with water inside for smartphones, the same ones that can be bought on flea markets, but she bought it on ali. While it shows some mauling signs, they're minimal, the water is still inside and is still usable. To be honest I don't really care if she uses it or not because is fucking 2 dollars worth.
Regarding my packet, I still can't find it and I really want to find it because I usually order stuff that is not available here and I don't want to wait months again for the same stuff.
Oh chinese spirits, give me strength, help me find this unknown chinese product made by your slave bugmen offspring.

Attached: 20190323_152813.jpg (1923x1080, 815K)

so what are you going to do to make sure the dog doesnt do this again?

fucking dog people find shit like this cute. That dog should be put down.

you gotta discover what it is first
then you might find something

in his litter box

nigger if you throw something near a dog of course he'll pick it up and do dog stuff with it
the mailman is the one at fault because what kind of fourth world country postal service just throws stuff around

>dumbass animal will do something a dumbass animal will do
>"hurr fuck dowg"
are you inbred? Also literally nobody has said that, that dog's actions was cute

Probably a fucking nigger bull isnt it?

Why the fuck animal people just love this shit is beyond me

I got this solder aliexpress.com/item/solder/32810370543.html
took an entire month to get here and it flows like shit for some reason
I've used a handful of different solders (though none from ali) and they all flowed fine
I haven't tried it with some extra flux yet, figured that shouldn't be necessary, but I guess it might be

Attached: solder.png (517x517, 305K)

I never wanted a dog to begin with, my sister brought it home when the dog was still a baby and convinced everyone (including me) that it was a good idea, she never trained it and while I tried, the dog is just too playful and wild to understand orders. It kind of understand authority as he fears me a little when I raise my hand, but that's it.
I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, the dog is too old to be trained and yet it behaves like a fucking child. I don't want to move it to my backyard because I have plants there and I don't want him to ruin everything.

No is some white mutt, it looks like some Labrador mix because it has the very same droppy ears, jaw and body. Just a bit smaller than a real labrador retriever, and skinny, not because we don't feed him, but because he runs all day whenever someone walks in front of our house.

Now I want to let it be clear, I'm not some animal people. And I still can't find my shit, I'll just give up for now as he probably ate it. Fuck me, fuck the dog, fuck my sister, fuck the mailman, fuck everything.

>No is some white mutt
american as fuck

Check your order history? see what it might be?

Sorry to hear it man. I can't stand indoor animals personally but am fine with outdoor ones

Especially nigger bulls.

>what kind of fourth world country postal service just throws stuff around
ups_vs_fedes.webm

its recycled crap user
you goofed
solder doesnt cost much more than that from a national distributor

>buy 64GB SanDisk microSD card on eBay for $13
>sold by a new account from China with few reviews but I decide I'll take a chance
>it arrives, I test it, it's actually legit
>leave a good review
>the same listing later drops to only $3 (obviously now a scam)
>seller's eBay account disappears after a few weeks
>I helped a scammer by leaving a good review

I'm never leaving a review on cheap stuff from China again

Shangling m0

>this dog has one of these fucking smile like jaws some dogs have, like he's taunting me.

He's probably giving your sister the knot on a regular basis.

>3dpd
who cares

What's this "collect-a-cupon" shit on Ali?

>buying on ebay

you should have bought the i10 so you were fucked anyway

But everybody says the i12 are better

>not being knotted by your dog on the daily
shiggydiggy

Attached: george_costanza_meme_becomes_manga_by_glebthezombie_d9ju7rq-350t.jpg (350x350, 43K)

be more specific
did i miss something?

Xiaomi got new thermometer with bluetooth support.

Attached: 1523938741595.jpg (1000x1477, 138K)

Last update to this little silly story, I told my sister about the dog eating my stuff and she agreed to pay whatever the price was, but it will not be necesary because the dog did not eat it, I found it. It was a leather watch strap and while it has dents because the dog chew on it a little, it is still fine. I gave it a clean alcohol rub and I'm sure the dents will dissapear after using it for a while because they're not that deep. The leather seems to be good quality at least to withstand my dog.
Now this is not chink shit, but I though it was because it was mixed in with other chink shit so yeah, sorry about that.

Attached: 20190323_171524.jpg (1710x1920, 990K)

Collect coupons for the anniversary. I've found 4.

Attached: coup.png (1034x654, 33K)

is any xiaomeme product worth it apart from phones?

i like my electric toothbrush

git gud
grab them repeatedly until they run out
some sellers take these "select coupons" so for example for every $15 you spend you get $2 off (e.g. if you spend $60 you get $8 off) as long as you have enough select coupons. you can also buy more of them using coins but you usually don't need to if you're not a big spender.

Attached: Capture.png (989x965, 76K)

The power banks are good

btw i'm not sure if it was intended for me to get this many coupons. one time in a previous sale you could get unlimited select coupons in an out of date version of the app i think? and now i have gotten 3 seller coupons from the same store which seems unintended.

based doggo, destroying chink shit

Hey is it true that americans shoot you for walking on "their" sidewalk that goes along the street on their general side of the street?

I don't know, I'm not american. I just have a crazy dog.

Oh, ok sorry then :^) have a nice evening.

Yes.

How unsuspiciously packaged are things from alibaba? Like amazon? Or does it depend on the seller?

Ok. I sure wouldn't want to live there then.
>Walking down sidewalk
>Get shot
Jeez.

alibaba or aliexpress? alibaba sucks if you don't have a big business that can pay out the ass for express shipped samples and for bulk shipments by sea/air freight. aliexpress depends mainly on the item regardless of the seller. the smallest cheapest items could be sent in a dark trash bag with no padding. bigger more fragile items could be sent in a thin cardboard box, typically reinforced by yellow packing tape.

Not bulky at all

Attached: IMG_20190323_152722_1.jpg (1441x2229, 917K)

Oh yeah aliexpress is what I meant. Thanks. Hopefully they don't package stuff see through or pink lol. I got a package like that from china once

Cheap watch, cheap bands, untrained dog, thinks the mailman "waits" for him...

Post pictures of sister

Fuck if I know, this is the first I've seen of this.

What, for dildos and shit? I've gotten items in what seems like the cheapest garbage bags known to man with a tiny bit of bubblewrap around the item and some tape. Also gotten shit that astounded me, a screen protector for my chink tablet wrapped in a giant polystyrene block, I'm talking something you could probably fit a micro-ATX build with a full length graphics card in. Dropped my tablet a couple of weeks later, believe it or not, the protector shattered, the screen was fine.

you should shave your ears that hair is disgusting as fuck

Attached: 1529462688555.png (206x369, 66K)

Clicked like mad on the next one I saw. Can you stack these and get shit free or what?

Attached: coup2.png (982x983, 58K)

they stack but you have to spend money. the best % discount is $2 off every $15. only some sellers do this.

Nah I'd never get a chink dildo. Putting that in your ass would be risking some sort of poisoning

Yeah, I noticed. The golden ticket is Aliexpress coupon, not select coupon.

Ass cancer is perfectly natural.

>america
>live
the proper term is survive

Kek :^)

C'mon roll the dice ;^)

Does it have a logger or something?

Asked about the cheap msata 256gb ssd (28€ on upcoming sale). Pic related bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-230851.png (720x1280, 530K)

>Cheap watch, cheap bands
Do you even know the general you're in? Besides, this old watch can go for about a high price from what I've seen. I still have the steel bracelet it came with.

>thinks the mailman "waits" for him...
Yes, I know him by name now and he usually calls at least 3 or 4 times, he then, while handling my stuff, proceeds to talk to me about his work, some syndicate stuff, one time he was sick, and all sorts of trivial stuff because he's a social guy and I order chink shit rather often and it seems he's the only mailman that gets send where I live.

>Post pictures of sister
Sure thing boss, you just hold tight tight there and I'll get em for you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 1960'S VINTAGE RETRO TIMEX ELECTRIC DYNABEAT MEN'S DRESS WATCH WATER (1209x348, 225K)

What are some good large THICC mouse pads?

reeeeEEEEEEE I ORDERED THE i12's LAST MONTH BUT THEY SENT ME i11'S

I GOT CHINKED AAAAA
A
AAAARRGGHHHHHH

how much worse are the i11's???? what am i missing out on

about 1s worse
cuck

based postie

youtube.com/watch?v=P_dcgjTI74o

are the i11's water resistant???

can someone recommend a good optical drive that is cheap, preferably internal but anything will do

Doesn't the X02 have sound quality issues? Last I heard it might.

ASUS