Pay off 5 years of college in 3 bi weekly bipaychecks

>pay off 5 years of college in 3 bi weekly bipaychecks
>have more free time than when I was in college
>"bu-bu-but CS is just a meme"
>mfw

Attached: 1541610010102.jpg (992x744, 70K)

>college
>5 years
Anyway I did the same with my physics degree. I actually enjoy my work too.

>bragging about needing to take 5 years for a degree retards can finish in 4 years

yikes

Not technology

>12 units per semester
>120 required
>10 semesters total
>can only do 2 per year

I was doing 20 units a semester because I'm not a brainlet.

Kek, how did you have the time to go to parties, concerts, have sex with women, work out, and get high with friends?

I'm not a brainlet so I'm not a normie.

>squanders once in a lifetine youth
>not a brainlet
Kek

>Throwing away the best years of your life
Dude I am so sorry. I really am. Drop me your email and I'll send you some money so you can buy alcohol to numb the pain. This one's on me, pal.

i had the best times of my life in college. No one can take away the experience of my 6 years of getting a B.A. in communications

t. its not fair i have 120k in student debt

>parties
not interested, I don’t find this fun at all.

>concerts
see above

>have sex with women
you can have relationships and still take classes. Granted, I would do an insane amount of course like the user you replied to, but it’s still possible.

>work out
see above

>get high with friends
I have better things to do than fry my brain, but in your case I guess it doesn’t matter.

>flunked out of college
>literally on the brink of suicide
>decide to start my own business
>building and selling PCs
>literally everyone tells me it's fucking stupid
>Jow Forums mocks me
>everyone on the internet tells me it will go belly up in two months
>try it anyway, out of desperation
>2 hard years later
>bought my parents a nice 3 bedroom house with a lawn and double garage
>next year will hire people to build my own house in an empty lot that I bought
Fuck all of you

You could have gotten that education for free on the internet. The only reason to go to college in 2019 is to build a professional network. For CS a few months grinding hackerrank and leetcode plus some open source contributions is all you need to get the same startup meme jobs that grads get.

Startups pay like shit.

I'm genuinely happy for you.

Post business name
We're not gonna fuck with you, we enjoy your success. I may actually buy from you if your rates are reasonable (need to upgrade PC's for the office, I'll put a good word in)

We only work in Italy, friendo
Last year we actually won a public "competition" to win the right to upgrade a city's administration PCs, because we already have a good reputation but keep margins lower compared to others
Honestly didn't think it was possible to win without bribing officials, I entered just to see where we'd place

Grazie per non aver lasciato il paese come ho fatto io.

>Still won't post the business name

Of course he won't, he's a larper.

L'avrei fatto se mi fossi laureato
I'd rather get kicked in the balls by a horse
Anyway the competition is a joke
They don't have owners, but investors, who only care about muh margins. They're dumb fucks who don't know shit but parrot "muh margins" over and over again
The middle and upper management don't know shit about technology, they're all either silver tongued snakes or connected guys.
They ride the worker drones to death, underpay and overwork them. And then wonder why drone n.22 didn't secure the CPU or didn't update the bios.
They bottleneck their own PCs and use fancy words to sell them. Pretty convenient in the short run but eventually it catches up

Nice LARPing, faggot.

neet detected. Some of us actually enjoyed college and wanted to get the most out of it.

Attached: 1emtru.jpg (510x381, 55K)

have you thought about what is the opportunity cost of staying in school longer than you need to?

>Not going to a free technical school
Close buddy