Rate this EE course Jow Forums

Rate this EE course Jow Forums

eng.nus.edu.sg/ece/undergraduate/electrical-engineering/programme-details/

Attached: D2UwcjrUgAAOzzV.jpg (1128x1200, 223K)

bamp

Attached: D2UweozUkAAB6Fq.jpg (847x1200, 133K)

it looks like shit
wtf is engineering calculus? i'd say it is an easier class of calculus. If the degree don't even has decent math classes is probably shit and a bad meme

I want to hug Tomoko!

well JUST FUCK

amen

Attached: D2Uwf2dVAAA70d6.jpg (847x1200, 148K)

dampin my tomoko

Attached: D2Uwg3vUgAY59P7.jpg (847x1200, 154K)

post temoko

lern2twitter

Attached: D2UwcjrUgAAOzzV.jpg:orig.jpg (1712x1821, 330K)

Calculus for $MAJOR or $MAJOR Calculus is the same shit as regular calc but with some minor changes to make it more relevant to a major.

It's not really a 'make it easier' thing as much as it is to juice money out of students. 'Focus' Calculus classes like that are used as nontransferable requirements for specific majors. This means if a student passed plain old Calculus for Math majors but they decide they want to do, say, Engineering or Business they are forced to take and pay for a different Calculus class even if the material is the same. That adds over 4 grand extra on a Student's bill if you take in fees along with the credit cost. This costs the university nothing because if you've already taken and passed a calc class at the same level, you practically aren't taking up a seat in the class when you re-take it. The faculty teaching the classes are interchangeable because the classes are practically the same. If you switch majors before you took the class, you would have taken a calculus class anyway, so they don't lose anything. It's literally just free money.

>20 credits out of 160 for an honors degree is "don't be a brainlet" prereq courses
>calculus split into "bitch-ass basics" and """differentials for engineers"""
>machine learning and programming C course classed as EE, when "Programming Methodology" is classed as CS
what the fuck

it's perfectly fine

Is it alright for someone coming from a infosec diploma? I don't mind putting in the hours to crunch out the maths and physics.

Attached: Ghost.jpg (300x372, 11K)

as long as it's a well known university in the area (too lazy to google shit), it'll be fine and you'll be fine as long as you put in the hours for the harder stuff. also F

it is well known, thanks for the assurance bruh

Attached: 6ed.jpg (540x778, 371K)

>
>'Focus' Calculus classes like that are used as nontransferable requirements for specific majors. This means if a student passed plain old Calculus for Math majors but they decide they want to do, say, Engineering or Business they are forced to take and pay for a different Calculus class even if the material is the same.

Well played, America.

Attached: JJg1Uyb.jpg (480x480, 40K)

manga tomoko is slowly becoming doyamoko.

>Tomokoposting
Imagine the smell

Fuck off yurifag

kys cock lover

the one who'll an hero is you, you mentally ill tranny of a yurifag

t. Yishun resident

Why not aim for the EE/CE (IoT) or the EE/CE (Robotics) specialization courses? They are the new courses for this year.

Well the admission window for this year is already over

There are Tuition Grants though.

Your Poly GPA?

that's a pretty gay curriculum OP. Do they not let you take electives? At my uni there were "packages" that were recommended for analog design, digital design, power, signal processing (which I what I did because FFTs are based), and some other things

cute pictures

>no Control Systems/Control Theory course

Shit EE program

There are the EE(IoT) and EE(Robotics) specialization programs though

>EE(IoT)

Absolutely disgusting