Does anyone else find it incredibly disturbing that ONE irrelevant country in buttfuck nowhere was able to essentially...

Does anyone else find it incredibly disturbing that ONE irrelevant country in buttfuck nowhere was able to essentially censor the entire internet all over the world? How is this allowed and more importantly WHY is it being allowed?

Attached: new-zealand-map.gif (1412x1384, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/full-17min-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-pov-video.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all over the world?
i don't give a flying fuck
install gentoo
t. no datacaps, no retarded copyright memes and net neutrality is still a thing

Can someone post the video?

Attached: 1526955525929s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

Then you don't belong here. Go back to le ddit with the rest of the faggot snowflakes that don't believe in rights and freedom.

theync.com/full-17min-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-pov-video.htm

>that don't believe in rights and freedom
but i have those over here :^)

is it because it is a anglo country and part of the west

fuck wite pipo desu

fucking brainwashed americans can't even go a whole minute without babbling something about politics

fuck off back to Jow Forums

piece of shit

It's harder to shitpost there, also I dont feel the need to feel emotionally connected to strangers and bots on the internet.

>don't believe in rights and freedom
look, an american trying to talk about rights!
and freedom!

hahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

>nz isp implements dns blocking
>worldwide censorship
uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

As always, muh censorship fags want uncontrolled access to dumb normie eyeballs, that's why they're so assmad about Twitter and leddit.

its on documenting reality.

Also facebook needs to comply with NZ government demands, otherwise it will be banned there which means money loss.

It's not censored. You can find the video and watch it. NZ fags can suck it.

test

Not them but the kikes and fake news

Nobody gives a fuck. Go back to Jow Forums.
Worthy gentoomen will always find a way to access this shithole.

Are you saying leddit and Twitter are not leftist echo-chambers? Are you really this deluded or just willfully sticking your head in the sand?

the video is actually all over the place though. they are only fucking over their own people

This. Kill wh*tey.

based negroes

The irony is that it's only going to piss off more people and make them turn on muslims even more

Other than some totally powerless tankie subs and some edgy gamer subs, it's dumb normie central. I honestly can't wait until the next banwave btfos the next group of anti-establishment memelords.

They didn't. They literally fed into the Streissand effect and made the video more popular (and thus promoting the mass shooter).

If that's the case then that's bad. More and more people should understand that it is the people on top that are the issue. Though it definitely doesn't help that many of the regular people you see everyday, is busy being degenerates by posting about their favorite fast food meal on Instagram. In the end everything is a shame.

it wasnt that tiny country in bfe.
it was the poor innocent peace loving mosslimes that asked google, youtube, facebook, twitter, and the left as a whole to censor the video.

Annon in kiwiland here. Site is not blocked by ALL isp's just the major ones Vodafone etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-104528.png (720x1280, 227K)

And yet all the videos of them beheading and blowing shit up, not a word from those assholes about that. The whole thing is fucking ridiculous. This is just one of many reasons why I don't like muslims or the left.

>88 percent
Nice save.

You can't even spell Whakatane correctly? What backwards ass map is that?

It's old too. Whanganui is still spelt Wanganui

This is so fucking gay. I'm technically an NZ citizen because of an NZ parent (I have an NZ passport), but have lived in Australia all my life and now I don't know if it would be breaking the law to read the manifesto (which I already did), but journalists have been quoting and summarising it, which means that they read it. So is it legal for the media?
GOD DAMMIT I HATE LIBERALISM GIVE ME A CLEAR FUCKING RULE

Take me off Karen from HR's wild ride.

I don't blame Schlomo for this at all. It's pure Britishness.

>GOD DAMMIT I HATE LIBERALISM
censoring shit and making stupid laws isn't liberalism my Jow Forumstarded friend

Not technology, brainlet incels masturbate to pseudoscience and ideologies not based on objective reality on .

That may have been so once upon a time, but freedom of expression has become a fascist value and sucking corporate and security state dick is left liberal.

>GIVE ME A CLEAR FUCKING RULE
Don't hurt anyone's feelings.
Triggers subject to change without notice.

words dont start to mean opposite things just because you feel like it

>internet censorship isn't technology

Attached: honk-honk.png (2048x2048, 804K)

THIS POST AGAIN!?!?

so.. we're just going to repeat posts all day.

4chin is just embarrasing

Attached: sarcastic-man-closeup-portrait-young-giving-thumbs-up-sign-showing-everything-alright-reality-bad-is (1324x1300, 95K)

"Possessing or distributing" the shooter manifesto is a felony in NZ. Pic related is to them what the Tiananmen Square copypasta is to Chinese posters.

Attached: 1552796735159.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

What censorship?
I don't want to actually watch it but a quick bing search says I easily could. Like pic related, click play and it starts playing.

Attached: nope.png (665x916, 293K)

>Share it!

Loled.

I think he's saying that the "liberal" side of the political spectrum, relative to the median of his country, has started to adopt fascist viewpoints. Don't confuse slang/relative-terms with political philosophy

>Don't confuse slang/relative-terms with political philosophy
Calling something the opposite of what it is and saying "it's just slang" makes everyone dumber

>Does anyone else find it incredibly disturbing that ONE irrelevant country that is NOT within the Glorious United States of America made a decision that does not follow the philosophy of a few amendments we made in a previous century?

Enjoy your "freedom of expression" and nogunz, europoor

Because britcucks are russians, but speaking weird dialect of american

>freedom of expression"
When US will make hate speech legal?
I want to move, but this shit stops me. I want to call things their proper names.
Migrants - assholes like me. Niggers - Niggers.

>Migrants
Immigrants*

>Is anyone else as assblasted as this faggot because he lives in a shithole country where you get imprisoned for saying the wrong shit in public or online?
>No

Hate speech is already legal in the US, what?
The Supreme Court has consistently voted that there is NO SUCH THING AS HATE SPEECH in America. The only thing you can't do is incite violence, and even then that has a pretty tight litmus.

Also in New Zealand it's literally illegal to own a gun for self defense. It's part of their arms code that citizens aren't allowed to own guns for protection: They are to call the police and ask for weaponless self-defense lessons.

I don't disagree, but it's a common thing and understanding it (and pointing it out) is important for not looking autistic and actually convincing people of your points.

American winner of everything here - My interwebs are just fine. Might just be you live in an inferior country.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

you're part of the problem

>you're part of the problem

No, you are. Your presence creates this problem. Would it even exist if not for you?

People aren't going to be swayed if you can't show that you understand what they're saying and that your way of saying it is better

female leader can do anything

mislabelling shit as liberal or leftist or nazi and facist leads to a place where people feel like they need to pick between one of two stupid extremes

And not labeling them leads to people becoming unknowing tools for political causes. Is that what you want?

the alternative is calling something what it is, obviously
censorship is the opposite of liberal
the nz government is being stupid and reactionary

>irrelevant
But Italy makes pasta and pizzas

>censorship is the opposite of liberal

Nope.

>obviously
censorship is the opposite of liberal
Tell that to fucking California.

>Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support civil rights, democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press

And yet it's the liberals walking the streets saying hate speech isn't free speech. It's the liberals censoring games. It's the liberals organising raids against people they don't like. Like or lump it, it's the liberals.

you're describing SJWs which are closer to fascists than liberals in many respects

Progressivism =/= liberalism

If they do that, then it's obvious they're not liberals. you said so yourself, and by the definition.
The other user is absolutely right, the world is just a really bad joke.

>books are never banned in liberal societies
sub 100 iq confirmed

You're making an argument as if that's my opinion, I copy-pasted that from wikipedia

What if there are left and right liberals?

Attached: 1519371628900.png (500x407, 40K)

There were censorship in fascist countries and in communist ones.
And libtards are basically neocommunists

Fucking liberals trying to act like they did nothing wrong.

Attached: 0cbpdjii3pa11.png (645x729, 105K)

what

seriously what

is this an american poster

Attached: 1552780821409.jpg (1023x1503, 574K)

they were obviously just waiting for an excuse or they would have acted upon the countless snackbar decapitation videos.

Are you underage OP? I have plenty of links to the video.

Jesus Christ.

Thoughtlessly clicking on that could have gotten me prosecuted.

And if it couldn't have, then the law is totally inconsistent and will be selectively applied for all sorts of reasons.

I meant that liberalism as a political constellation of different groups and institutions/as a movement has moved into total lunacy where it's become some horrifying combination of idpol and extremely pro-US-foreign-policy-establishment viewpoints and acts.
Self-identified fascists from the USA, along with pro-white people and the international nationalist movement, have become the lone supporters of freedom of expression and the basic rights outlined in classical liberalism, and have become some of the least racially chauvinistic (basically the actually immoral part of racism) people in the West, if not the planet. Hearing Eric Striker talk with Cynthia McKinney was such a breath of fresh air.

Our views on what terminology should be oriented around are different. I've taken a historical definition that looks at actual movements and follows their changes across time. You've gone with a more platonic view.

Extrajudicially punishing speech through brazen, unpunished auxiliary violence is also legal in the US. As is unpersoning people from the entire economy (although so far this hasn't gone to the level of shutting off their electricity and water, and only to shutting down their personal banking and all social media).

Ok, well, I guess you could say that the liberal states have strayed from the principles of liberalism over the past 150 or more years.

It's a honker for sure.

the shooting could've happened anywhere else and it would've still resulted in the same "censorship" as you call it. gb2 Jow Forums please.

the SJW movement should not be called liberalism as soon as it strays from the principles of liberalism, lest the idea of being 'liberal' and thus the princples it represents become a dirty word in peoples minds as they throw the baby out with the bathwater
like how someone shoots up a mosque in my country and the prime minister says 'zero tolerance for racism' and then I get thrown in jail for saying asians are bad at driving

I see where you're coming from.
I like the irony of supporting self-identified fascists to preserve freedom of speech and promote anti-racism, because it happens to actually be true.