How do we get more young people to be excited about linux?

how do we get more young people to be excited about linux?

Attached: bald_linux_boomer_with_fucking_cancer.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

BIG ANIME TITTIES

Everyone already had been excited by Android, not sure what more you would like from people, most people don't want to sit in front of a command line typing for hours to do basic tasks.

Remind them that it's basically a communist telecommunication tool.

Ah, the good old linux = command line bait.

Point out all the exciting possible applications of such a versatile kernel, especially when coupled with the GNU operating system.

not bait if it's true friend, honestly there is no real joy in CLI

Sweet southern accents and some charm

Hey Pajeet. Windows supports bash now. It's ok to admit cli is awesome.

How is that bait?
It's 100% accurate.
Most people don't want a command line interface.

Have them read the CoC.

Attached: 1553349383894.jpg (634x767, 97K)

ChromeOS.

Use the same social engineering that Google used.

Vim, VI, Nano, etc all suck ass.

Cli is useful, until you need actual productivity without months of autism-muscle-memory training stupid shit and memorizing entirely counter-intuitive switches, flags and shit that literally nothing else on the planet uses.

Why do you want young people to care about a kernel? Do you even care about the kernel?

What if the old guards die? Who will maintain the kernel?

You don't know what real productivity is.

there are plenty of things you can do much more conveniently with a single-line terminal command

God

>What if the old guards die?
Linux is not immortal.
>tfw Linux will stop uploading youtube videos one day

Attached: sad_frog.png (400x388, 59K)

On most modern distros, the command line isn't for using Linux, it's for setting it up.

(Year 2000) Zoomer here. Personally I use Ubuntu on my laptop and Antergos on my Desktop. To get more zoomers, you would have to put more emphasis on games.

Attached: _3fYL8i6Q-n-155t3dn_4jDknYN0aCPtudyMf63Csj0WcqbLRuyEIHKcG7ADvf27.gif (500x270, 887K)

Yeah, it took me like 5 hours to move a file; on Windows its just ctrl-x ctrl-v.

>5 hours
yikes