So, my I have a new girlfriend since 1 month...

So, my I have a new girlfriend since 1 month, but I got fired from my job because 3 guys obsessed with League of Legends and Kingdom Hearths slowed down the project we were working on.

I need a job asap, because I need money to sustain both my rent and the girlfriend.

Explain to me, please, what are the real opportunities to find online jobs.

I know Java, Spring and front-end development.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-03-06 at 19.45.20.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

totosave.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=GNB_62&wr_id=8826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

freelance + active job searching

Become a pimp and whore ur gf out

that's definitely a good chance, but I'm not a cuck

>but I got fired from my job because 3 guys obsessed with League of Legends and Kingdom Hearths slowed down the project we were working on
thats why you dont work from home

I'm examining 3 good job offers at the moment, but thing is that I honestly don't know how much time would pass till I land the job being hired. Moreover it seems to me that the only viable options are javascript + angular JS. These jobs I'm talking about are basically 2 months of training and then the real job. I need to earn more money anyway.

I'm totally new in freelancing and I don't know where to start. Any more specific piece of information would be really appreciated

that's why they shouldn't work from home. I like gaming but I'm also not obsessed at this point

Honestly, I'd say to stick with finding a conventional job first, then do freelancing on the side.

>I need money to sustain both my rent and the girlfriend.
>but I'm not a cuck
You are.

that was a joke. I meant that a girlfriend has a cost, in some way. She do has a job but you know, she is 25, she could drop me, you never know. We read this kind of stories in here.

Believe me, guys, I don't know where to start and where to search apart from google. I can't hide you that I'm quite scared and confused.

>she could drop me, you never know
well no shit that's 3dpd garbage for you

>I got fired from my job because 3 guys obsessed with League of Legends and Kingdom Hearths slowed down the project we were working on.
were they playing league of legends at work?

You scared she will drop you because you dont have a fucking job yet you wanna get a job to have her you dumb cuck. If that's the case she gonna leave you sooner or later because your shitty skills wont provide her what a alpha lad would do which means if she is this type of girl its gonna happen sooner or later, thats what you gotta think, not be scared she will ditch you

idk how about posting her nudes here

>3dpd

I'll take the hint, man. Thank you. This doesn't change the fact that I need money

It's the kind of job where you go at the workplace once a week to deliver and discuss the job done. They didn't work at all. I played a game with them on LoL, but I don't like that shit so I never played again. But whenever I checked they were always online on that shitty game.

So, I did all the job but it was the work of 4 people, I ended it anyway but the project manager closed the project because he had no feedback from these guys and he felt he was wasting time

I want to have a job first of all because I need money. Then let's put it this way: I'm with her since a month so I still don't know which type of girl she is

if she drops me, sure

>if she drops sure
user its ur gf i'm breaking up with u

Come on, sweetie, these guys are suggesting me ways to find a freelance job. Then we will take the holydays in Europe as you always dreamed about

>I need money to sustain both my rent and the girlfriend
I understand rent, but why the girl? Is she so useless to not be able to contribute to your household?

I have still to contribute to my part, user

Hi all OPs g.f. here. Please dont be so rude to my boyfriend he is just trying to support me. thx

thank you, honey

Is that your gf?
How do you land a pretty Asian with big milkers? They're my favourite type.

Attached: 1526833090339.jpg (1024x831, 97K)

why did you not just tell your boss you have a shitty team who isn't doing shit?

>I'm with her since a month so I still don't know which type of girl she is
If she's the kind of girl that actually loves you regardless of your financial status, then you have nothing to worry about. If she's only with you for your money, then you'd probably be better off if she left anyway. What your gf thinks really shouldn't factor into this at all.

hey op, want to play League of Leghends with me? I'm a diamond, used to be in masters :)

Good taste

Attached: 0c1bf0038b03a0132a60cd617b76bdd2fc432e74cd2a91a30807ff64bf8d87f4.jpg (1280x859, 168K)

she is not, man. My gf is from Russia

but my favourite are asians with big milkers, I see you are a man of culture as well

I should have, next time I won't be as a good guy as I've been in this situation

>but I got fired from my job because 3 guys obsessed with League of Legends and Kingdom Hearths slowed down the project we were working on

They have no way to tell who is contributing and who is not? Are you being honest you weren't doing it, too?

That's another good point in this thread.

Fact is that I still need /g help to sauce me on how to get not conventional jobs

I'ma get medieval on your ass

My man. Bonus points for hime cut and if she can cook.
Ah I see. Are you Russian too and in Russia?
I'm Russian myself and Russian women in terms of personality are a coin toss between very loyal and malleable and batshit crazy, the ones who immigrate abroad are especially more likely to be batshit crazy gold diggers, be careful.
In terms of looks they can some of the best though, especially the ones who don't use much make up.

Attached: 1549050987541.jpg (800x1200, 62K)

Do you live in Seattle? If you do, send me your resume.

sent ;)

we discussed the project developement 4 times, and I took the charge of discussing it, I made the mistake to protect them

Honestly, I did it, even if it was difficult because I'm surely not the best coder out of there (at all) and the project manager was probably the dumbest of all of us. Asking us (well, me) to integrate Spring Security with JSF is useless, tricky and intricated, and it required to rebuild the project.

Going more in detail: she tells she's russian, but she's from ukraine. She never wears make up btw.

I find her being really independent, I like this side of her personality. But at the same time she is always ready to explode and become impossible to manage. I'm sadly from italy anyway

see above

>she is always ready to explode and become impossible to manage
Sounds like a real keeper

>Russian
Sorry can't help you out then. I have like 10 open Java and Scala positions floating around.

If you seriously want one just send it to my personal email: [email protected]

US Citizen or Greencard. We can pay relocation fees.

I thought ruskies play dota, not league

Googling this email pulls up a lot of shit about a "Jacob Rosenzweig", WannaCry, and weird Japanese ASMR

>tells she's russian, but she's from ukraine

Russian chicks are the biggest gold diggers only surpassed by Ukrainians (and chinks ofc). She also most likely has a Russian boyfriend she's not telling you about, watch the fuck out.

>weird Japanese asmr

Oh my gf... leaks into my search.

>russians
>ukrainians
>chinks

so you never heard about italians

>Ukraine
Damn. She may very well be ethnic Russian, but that makes the chances of being batshit crazy even higher if she grew up in Ukraine. Gotta understand that life ain't easy in Russia and especially in Ukraine, which is a complete shithole. People from these regions are money hungry and are hungry for a "normal" life. Just keep that mind, things that you would find unacceptable and would think are too extreme she will happily do if it brings her closer to her goals.
Don't tell her you lost your job, she will dump you 100%. These women are very practical with their sources for the material side of things in life, especially when exposed to western money and lifestyle.

>ethnic russian

that's the way she defines herself

I'm 30, so I'm not searching for the true love and bee yourself shit. Too many disappointments in my past sentimental life. It's good for me to have a person around who makes me feel like I'm growing as a person. A challenge like this is accepted by me. I know about her past life and it hasn't been easy and I'm fascinated by her strenght even if I'm not so confident in her mental stability. Howewer, I can sustain being dropped, it has yet happened and it won't be a great pain for me, it is a possibility that could definitely happen in the near or far future. But, as a fact, it would be a downgrade of my life, and I don't want it.

That's why I asked you some resources

give milkies

qt words, user

those are some sweet low hanging chariots

Literally just go to job seeker sites and apply until you get favorable responses, maybe work on some personal projecta to beef up your resume in the meantime. Indeed is a good start, I got my first internship on there. I'd aim for 2-3 apps a day to start, ramp that up over time as you get more efficient. Make sure to write a good and professional sounding cover letter for each app and also make sure your resume is sufficiently aesthetic. Getting jobs in CS really isn't hard, especially compared to literally every other field, just takes a bit of work.

damn I love low boobs. And those are quite low

>I know Java, Spring and front-end development

You know about coffee, the seasons, and breasts. Go work at starbucks or move to Oregon.

based

> If you seriously want one just send it to my personal email: [email protected]

fuck off nigerian

thanks, user

Nah, it's a job far easier and interesting than being a farmer or being an employee in starbucks.

>turning 28 this year and am still not in a situation where I could have a relationship
>not likely to be able to until I'm 30+
>by then it's going to be too late
I just want to die more every day

>not in a situation where I could have a relationship
Why's that?

It doesn't matter as long as you're working out and improving your financial situation. Girls can sense neediness, and your post is giving off those vibes. Always put work or whatever you're passionate above her - it'll get her to chase you.

That's total BS.

I don't want to blog about it because I worry about identifying myself somehow but it basically sums up to my house being like that of a crackhouse and I'm responsible for fixing it myself with very little time to do so.

OP here:

financial situation matters, as you can read from what I've written here

but as you open up about what you call "neediness" and she stays, that's a good starting point for a relationship

of course a girl can run away if you manifest it too soon, she can be overwhelmed. But a little at the time, and at the right time, she can appreciate it as a sign of trust in her.

The risk is that if she accept your weaknesses she won't go away easily!

I'm not really interested in someone who only likes me for my physique or money. I exercise and advance my career for my own self, not for people to like me. I want someone who likes me unconditionally. I try my hardest to avoid letting people find out how much money I have for exactly this reason.
I'm coming to terms with dying alone anyway though.

Anyone looking for her

totosave.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=GNB_62&wr_id=8826

Update your shit on Linkedin, and Startups should get in contact.

Try reaching the startups yourself as well. Have a good looking portfolio website.

Nah, that's why if you are going to work from home, do it in a dedicated space instead of at your battlestation so you get yourself into a working mindset.

I work from home and have no issues at all. I do all my daily work in 2-3 hours, then I watch anime and play games all day.

It helps for people who have issues with staying on track, not everyone has that level of self control.

You can't have a relationship because your house looks like shit and you don't have much time to fix it but it's going to prevent you from having a relationship for at least two years?

It's much more complicated than that, but yes essentially. Imagine having to empty an entire house by yourself and then rebuild it afterwards too. Everything.
When I'm done Ill have a fully paid off house though.

That's a really fucking stupid reason to not get into a relationship

> whenever I checked they were always online on that shitty game.
Not trying to defend the slackers, just giving some info from a former regular player. When logged in to the LoL client and it detects mouse activity it will show "Online," but when actively playing it will say "In Game," "In Queue," or "In Champion Select." Also LoL has that shitty mobile chat client thing, so so if they were using that it will show them as online all the time, but with a small icon of a smartphone by their name.

I don't know why you feel that way. It's on par with being homeless or living with your parents.
>wow user I really like you, let's go back to your place
>>well actually we can't because you need to wear your shoes inside and the hot water doesn't work and there's holes in the wall, and...
>yikes

Pajeet spotted

better than mine which is basically a pride thing.
>still living at home while parents put me through classes
like fuck me, it's bad enough I can't claim I have my own income, not having my own PLACE is just icing, completely disregarding that there's no freaking way I'm getting laid if I bring a lady friend there. The last time I brought a girl home that crushing shame prevented me from making any moves. Like fuck, she was put in the guest room and I slept in mine.
though major upside is I'm allowed the time and determination to improve myself, just lifting, studying, and swamping myself in tons of hobbies. I'm serious lads, anyone else who feels you're not fit for a relationship, there's no shame in putting it on hold and bolstering yourself first.
I'm not expecting it to pay dividends or something in the future, but I don't feel like a sad sack of shit anymore.

Attached: 1376842812520.jpg (960x731, 152K)

Cuck.
Should have reported to manager early.
Say you can do it yourself and rake in all the cash while they get fired.

next time this will be the case

be warned, they will know it was you.
college, group project, cool chick at a glance. Didn't submit anything to google doc, came crawling in the day before deadline, acted positively outraged that I took over here segment, completed it, and let her know that I notified the professor of what happened.
presentation day, she flubbed and stuttered the lines I fed her out of pity (she threw countless excuses ad nauseum prior). Group knew she didn't do shit. She MUST have known she didn't do shit, her humiliation MUST have grounded that home if she didn't, yet she still threw a stink and ran to the professor and tried to get me thrown under the bus. Unfortunately, nothing came of it in the end, just stopped being in groups with her.
these little shites who are so content to eschew their responsibility at the expense of others just to indulge in a game that inherently breeds obnoxious behavior could just as easily bare their fangs if you had snitched.
I'm completely for standing up for yourself and you should have done so in this situation, but also stand aware that first and foremost, you WILL butt heads doing so. If you didn't have the gumption to rat them out, also work on stamping out backtalk and remain keenly aware of brewing and fragmenting unrest within your team.

whores are not women, user

>parents pay for classes
>you don't need to worry about working while studying
>can choose to work and save your money
what are you even complaining about? I lived at home until my mid 20's. Your parents are supposed to be helping you, which I guess is weird for americans. I guess it's assumed your parents would be trying to make your life hell in order to "not make you spoilt" or some shit?

Why did -you- get fired for someone else's fault?
Sounds like we're not getting the whole story here, addict.

>I still don't know which type of girl she is
You've only known her for a month.
A relationship that can withstand someone losing their job is not built within a month.
Trust and love are built over time through care and stability.

Ah, you bringing up americans put it into perspective how weird my situation would sound.
I'm Asian. It may sound strange to you, but my parents consider me a failure even if -- as you pointed out -- things are actually quite in my favor (a fact that took me YEARS to realize because surprise, when even your parents look down on you, you start to feel similarly yourself). Nevertheless, that shit takes a toll on the psyche.

When I was younger it was in my mind and the minds of many friends of mine that if you where still living at home at 18 you where a failure by default. Living with your parents was the ultimate sin.
I don't know how common this is for the country or the world. I was working at 14 and moved out maybe 6 months after my 18th birthday. Most friends of mine did so at 19. Having kids by 25.
I think it had something to do with adults using it as a stigma that living with your parents as an adult was weird and that you where considered an adult at 18. You where supposed to at the very least live at a dorm after high school then get an apartment. Or if you where not going to college have had a job already during high school, living with your parents only as a fallback after being fired.
I'm from the east coast if that gives any context. Every parent I knew was pushing this mentality on their kids. You have to go to college, you have to get a place and a career, you must be independent, etc.
I'm also not endorsing or rejecting this lifestyle, but it was common in my specific town at least. Very poor neighborhood.

In my neck of the woods in the middle of fuckin no where a lot of people still live with their parents. A guy I work with that is in his mid to late 50s live with his mom. Theres girls around my age that have a few kids and live with their parents with no thought about how they are going to support their kids and move out. They only hope of meeting a guy with a good paying job to sweep them off their feet and support them.

When I was in college I was hanging out at my ex-friends business. His dad started to complain at me how I need to get a full time job instead of hanging out at the business. Told him I'm in college and have a part time job. My ex-friends sister lives off them all having them pay for all of her shit. Today she is a teacher for on of the schools here and still lives at home. She never lived on her own at all, never had to buy her car, or pay for any of her shit at all.

deliver things, get offline, use phone to get clients, still use phone to stay connected. theres a lot of these ap jobs for delivery ubereats uber (drive people places) or etc, theres afew out there

Seems like darkness overtook your project.

Attached: dark.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

titties

um is this a meme I'm not OP but also unemployed in seattle

>tfw i finally date a big titty japanese who is not fat

Attached: muh_dick.gif (448x251, 3.07M)

Holy shit. Does Ding Dong Bannu ring a bell? If so I know you from 2012. Best of luck with the job search, NEET life isn't what it's cracked out to be :(

hapa narcissist instawhore

just do some data entry while you look for something else
easiest job that pays decently

da tru mvp

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-24 13-40-54.png (455x322, 143K)

on IG: juasicko

>not mooching off your gf/mummy
Fag enjoy wasting the prime years of your life away in a cubicle instead of shitposting

>but I got fired from my job because 3 guys obsessed with League of Legends and Kingdom Hearths slowed down the project we were working on.
Were they all fired as well?

yes, at least they sunk too

well I know her since a year, we live together as a coulpe since a month. My fault, should have explained better

fucking yes, man

viable option

that's a good solution too, you guys are great

Dude if shes with you only bcs of money shes not worth it. Better to pay for escort then.