Install it.
>smelly old packages
install with strech-backports or sid
>foot desktop
install KDE/XFCE
>bloat
net install
>freetarded/SJW software
sorry you don't like the idea of something not spying on you or allowing nazi propaganda.

Attached: 2000px-Debian-logo-notext_heyiya-if.svg.png (2000x2266, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debian.org/intro/diversity
debian.org/women
wiki.debian.org/AntiHarassment
gentoo.org/downloads/
gnu.org/philosophy/ubuntu-spyware.en.html
4chat.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smelly
You can't smell digital packages, OP

>not knowing Jow Forums memes
lurk moar

>not recognizing lame humour
I have been here much longer than you, I am sure

What are you talking about user? I'm using it right now. It just werks and I never have to worry about anything breaking
>smelly old packages
>install with strech-backports or sid
I agree, I jumped to Buster already though it's usable enough for anyone at the moment
>foot desktop
>install KDE/XFCE
Yes I only run xfce on Debian. Gome 3.30.2 runs surprisingly good on Debian considering that when I tried it on fedora the animations were laggy as fuck.
>bloat
>net install
It's just a meme. Debian is a non bloat as it gets when speaking of main distros. A debian system with 1600 packages is more or less equal to an arch linux with 600. The number of packages doesn't matter they're completely different ways of packaging.
>freetarded/SJW software
>sorry you don't like the idea of something not spying on you or allowing nazi propaganda.
Debian's isn't less or more sjw than any linux distros. Debian is a massive free project so sadly, some burgers, bitbongs, canadians and aussies, who make 99% of the sjw population on the planet, will happen to be there. But the more you ignore them the better.

>apt

Attached: yuck 2.png (600x550, 34K)

>falling for double layer bait
>falling for triple layered bait

I actually feel pity that ian murdock killed himself

> Debian's isn't less or more sjw than any linux distros.

"I like to suck big tranny's cock".

OP you should be using Void with musl.

Attached: retard.jpg (652x1199, 79K)

Great argument. Which tranny's cock am I sucking by using Debian? You sound like those kind of people that can't enjoy or use something because there's a couple of idiots that are into it.

ever since i installed the distro ive had no problems with it except the retarded thing not telling me i cant use wifi because of some non-free software

debian.org/intro/diversity
debian.org/women
wiki.debian.org/AntiHarassment

lol, what an absolutely cucked distro

Absolutely based
Get Debian 9.8 at gentoo.org/downloads/

Attached: 1549907265684.jpg (416x625, 29K)

Nothing of these things are bad by themselves. It seems bad because we relate them with politically correct nazis.

I'm happy with my gentoo install

There's a ppa for that.

If debian was a little girl I'd fuck her feet and smell her farts

And then there's you, who is just retarded, no pretending, no irony, just literally retarded.

What's wrong with just using ubuntu?
>inb4 hurrrrrrr muh politics, muh sjw botnet
yeah but are there any ACTUAL problems with it?

spyware oh wait you just don't care

>spyware
such as?

gnu.org/philosophy/ubuntu-spyware.en.html

Absolutely based bro

Attached: gendooooooooo.png (400x420, 21K)

>thinking net install makes Debian not bloated when it still uses SystemD
Beyond it being a bloated system.
Apt sucks, but if you can get over the fact that literally anything else not diddled by redhat is superior it's an acceptable system.
I prefer alpine or openbsd for servers and void for desktop.

The giant honking Amazon app staring you in the face from a clean install, which definitely is a botnet. Not to mention all of Canonical's data-mining garbage they've been steadily piling on.

what's wrong with everything that has to do with RedHat?

I made an anonymous chat board! Please make a thread and try playing!
4chat.app/

This mentality:
>holy shit rpm is an old bloated piece of shit
>lets fix it by making another bloated piece of shit, yum as a wrapper for it
>it's better because it's newer
>rpm db breaks
>systemd shits the bed
>[1.083678] binary logs with "just google it" mentality
For something that takes up as much drive space and wastes as much resources as it does it doesn't do anything special compared to saner alternatives and the ideology behind the project is broken.
All of this makes meaningful administration a pain in the ass.
Especially when there are distros that have the same functionality but are lighter on resources and do everything better.

As someone who uses Arch Linux and Gentoo, I have never been able to get a working installation of Debian. It's really that bad. Anyone who does must have too much time on their hands.

>brainlet
>got debian installed first try
A-user, I....

>systemd shits the bed
Yeah on badly implepented distros like arch or debian
>yum is a wrapper for rpm
Wrong. Also yum is deprecated use dnf
>there are distros that have the same functionality but are lighter on resources and do everything better
Like?

>I have time to compile muh OS from sauce but it's too much hard werk to google how to install firmware or software for debian

You are objectively, a fucking idiot.

I upgraded to buster/testing and now lightdm keeps crashing and I regret everything. I wish I had comfy 9.8 again

Don't use this feature, never even knew it existed. Probably a feature of the default DE or something.
>The giant honking Amazon app staring you in the face from a clean install,
The fuck are you talking about.
Oh, you must be one of those fags who didn't do a minimal install
>Not to mention all of Canonical's data-mining garbage they've been steadily piling on.
such as