Why does Jow Forums never achieve anything as a board?

>BTFO's Jow Forums and achieves more than the entire board put together
how can we stop him?

Attached: 1532135933475.jpg (596x623, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
jdownloader.org/jdownloader2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boards don't achieve things, people do, there's no community here just nerds bickering

>Boards don't achieve things
>what is webm converter for retards

literally ffmpeg

yeah but it made it actually usable.
>crop and trim with actual previews

>stop him
You need to ask how you out-do him instead. This is why you don't achieve anything.

Just use ShareX.

how is that comparable?

because he actually knows what he's talking about (most of the time). everybody here is a fucking moron

Maybe because Jow Forums isn't one person

Jow Forums is the board /v/ and /a/ talk about computers on. You can tell this because of all the brand whoring and people who think CS makes you understand the physical and mathematical aspects of computing.

Attached: 1552166806010.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>projecting
fuck off back to g/a/y

What exactly has he achieved, besides making some shitty games for platforms nobody is using and making some shitty youtube videos?

CS doesn't go deep into fields such as signal processing, information theory, or quantum mechanics. You skim over all three to get to the logic of computing information.

Of course CS does that, your uni just sucked.

His face and body language, it looks like an aging penis who just fucked the daughter instead of the tired mother he followed home from the bar

fuck off zoomer

I make cool shit but there's no way I'm ever linking my name to it here. I'd prefer to be employable still.

Attached: POL.jpg (225x224, 11K)

>can't say anything so I have to do an ad hominem
ok

he's got that smug balding penis look

what he did to those kids is unforgivable

I don't know, what is it?

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Forgive me for hijacking this thread but I'm wondering if either of you know the name of that program that allows you to download YouTube videos directly as webms by simply entering the URL? I used to have it but I deleted it and now I can't find it anywhere.

A CS grad is not going to learn about the electrical engineering aspects of processors, just that there are particles called electrons and different logic gates perform different operations.
They aren't going to learn about the ways information theory ties into the physics of what they're doing. I doubt most CS grads even know about Maxwell's Demon.

youtube-dl

You can use jdownloader and select the webm version of the video, if there is one

youtube-dl

maxwell's demon is just philosophical nonsense put there to convince you to avoid seeing very complicated proofs

>jdownloader
jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

Maxwell's Demon shows how information relates to thermodynamics.

this, that's what a comp eng degree from s, a hybrid between spftware and electrical engineering. CS is typically much higher level and theoretical with data structures, algorithms, software tools etc. The bright side is, many CS students can take Comp. Eng courses as electives here, so they can still be educated about that part of computing.

maxwells demon "shows" nothing
it is a philosophical thought experiment