The only reason you use fedora or ubuntu is because you lack the skills to install gentoo, pathetic

The only reason you use fedora or ubuntu is because you lack the skills to install gentoo, pathetic.

Attached: sage.png (166x165, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&img_url=https://i.4cdn.org/g/1553386265727.png
distrochooser.de/?l=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have better things to do then learn how to install an os
Something that should be easy and take no more then 20 minutes
Have fun having no life user

based

I use Ubuntu because everyone else use Ubuntu at work and I don't want to be the retard who have an issue nobody else is having even if I know how to fix it.
Not worth my time.

like what? i doubt you actually use your time learning anything else, so stop being pathetic

like what problems could you have on gentoo that you would not get on other distros?

>Gentoo and Ubuntu are exactly the same thing
>All distros have the same problems

Attached: 1533496212416.png (645x729, 58K)

Same problem being not being half as useful as an actual OS.

Attached: ANIMEPICTURES.NET_5086312150x3036originaltori40gununusingletallimagehighreslighterotic.jpg (2150x3036, 2M)

The main problem with running a different distro is that you often run different versions of software.
When you develop software with other people, you don't want to be in a situation where you can't build someones project and they can't tell you what to do to make it compile.

(You)

Attached: 1529935526026.jpg (237x213, 9K)

Literally any other distro
Ubuntu
Debian
Manjaro
Opensuse
Fedora
Solus
Popos
Etc
All these take under 20 minutes to install
Fuck even windows and all its bloat takes under 20 minutes

Finding out how to download and activate LTSC, downloading it, and then installing it takes literally less time than installing memetoo and even though it teaches you nothing you now at least have a useable OS.

Gonna need sauce before this 404s

I never installed Gentoo because I just don't give a shit.

rugrats scene girl

Sauce and I'll share cool tricks with you

>he doesn't use RHEL in an actual operational environment.
>gentoo

I suppose for a hobbyist, it's okay. So I guess you're "into computers" user?

Attached: 1544968240013.jpg (1024x624, 134K)

the only reason you use gentoo is because installing linux is your only hobby.

yandex it, retard
yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&img_url=https://i.4cdn.org/g/1553386265727.png

yea but installing any of these distros dont require a second of learning or failiure

no I use windows 10 because it came with this laptop and works just fine but the fact that you think something like that takes some significant skill says a lot more about your lack of brainpower than mine

not giving a shit doesnt make you cool

i guess that would be a correct assumption

I dont think it take significant skill, thats why i find it very wierd how so many fail at it

not necessarily but giving a shit about this certainly makes you uncool

I dissagree

the majority of people who have failed to install gentoo at some point are gentoo users, brainlet

Gentoo is nice because it lets you make your system into whatever you want it to be. The downside is that it takes a lot of time, effort, and a base level of knowledge to do that.
Most other distros are more user friendly than Gentoo. If you prioritize ease of use over system optimization, don't use Gentoo.
It's not for everyone, but using it really isn't a bragging point, either.

If you want to learn how manual installation works firsthand, installing Arch in a VM is a good choice. I wouldn't advise using Arch as a daily driver, though.

"we need someone who knows how to install gentoo"

said no one ever in the history of humanity

also, OP is fucking retarded, can't even post a decent sized picture

but its not failiure when you succeed in the end

>you lack the skills to read on-screen instructions or a wiki page
I think you are overestimating the intelligence of your average gentoo user

which non-gentoo binary & source rolling-release distro should I install?
I've been using gentoo for over a year, but I'm tired of rebuilding everything, and slackware isn't quite what I've been looking for
considering hopping back to arch or debian sid, but arch's community is god-awful, and debian sid might be too unstable for what I want to use it for
thinking about fedora or openSUSE tumbleweed, but I have no experience with either
what are your thoughts on these distros, Jow Forums?
btw, I'm using this for a desktop system and virtualization host

distrochooser.de/?l=2

OpenBSD

chiakifoil. I sat next to her at Anime Boston. She's cute.

MOOOOOOOOODS

you never did this

It was a premier event for Space Patrol Luluco. She was doing her Nonon cosplay. After the panel, we had to go outside to go through the retarded security line, so she was stuck standing in the Boston snow with nearly no clothes on. I had no idea who she actually was until the meme started going around of her next to the cosplay is not consent sign.

this never happened.
you dont enter a thread with an OP image of an obscure e-whore girl you "coincidentally" met once. that shit just doesnt happen. you havent ever met a cute e-whore. stop making up stories faggot.

>distrochooser.de/?l=2
pic
>openBSD
doesn't support KVM nor wine

Attached: neat.gif (452x332, 269K)

Well, believe it or not, she's not that important, not is anyone on the this board. Don't worry too much about it.

What is this piece of shit?

you sound jealous

B-but i use parabola...