Thoughts on Rise Up? Anyone uses their email services?

Thoughts on Rise Up? Anyone uses their email services?

Attached: gamers.png (700x524, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autistici.org/get_service
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html
cock.li/
youtu.be/Y0EDRg087uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literal communists

> rainbow sjw logo
instant pass

pretty secure, lets you signup over tor and has .onions, infinite aliases, requires an invite code though

>has onions
Yeah no shit I figured from the commie crap

> TOR
you mean NSA

>suppose to be private, secure, etc...
>once you sign up, you're practically waving the biggest red flag in the cia-nig's face.

Based anarchist communists.

Hate corporate jew antics and hate the US government. Have a squirrelmail login (no javashit spyware like protonmail), IMAP/POP3 support and everything is encrypted. Literally the only clearnet mail service you should use if you give a fuck about privacy at all. Look around for people offering invite codes on r*ddit or some other leftist forum and ask for one.

I had an account when I was a paranoid commie 10 years ago, don't forget to use an alias and PGP encryption to communicate with your fellow nut friends.

do commies really imagine themselves as serious threats to the government?

they already had their servers taken and mined for fbi data when oboomer was prez, don't be on the same server as eco terrorist n shit

I wish I had an account there.
I use at-right cuck.li instead.

>reddit
No thanks, I'll take my chances u/BasedRedpill.

Attached: ts_001211duwamish.gif (280x160, 13K)

> we are anarchists
> require an invite code for orderly service
lol I don't think you are using that word correctly

A total scam, as other mentioned would probably get you on a few FBI lists for being in an anarchist organization. Should that not bother you, spare yourself the trouble of hunting from an invite from literal Redditors and just sign up for cock.li for free.

>You cannot be a capitalist! Grrr.

kill yourself commie faggot

gamers.riseup

>just sign up for cock.li
kek

I've thought Jow Forums was one of the most communist boards

I use it and it's even recommended by the fsf. I also have spare invites...

Are you an activist/communist/extreme leftist/anarchist/etc?

I wanted to create a new personnel email, I was between this one and Autistici.

Not him but I also use it, and I'm not any of these. Why do you ask?

nope, just a faggot

As I asked that, I actually had in my mind my experience reading the Autistici website and how they really only want people to sign up that share the same principles as them

>Autistici/Inventati is a collective that recognizes and promotes anticapitalism, antiracism, antifascism, antisexism, antimililtarism, and the refusal of authoritarianism and hierarchies. We all work at this project on a volunteer basis. If we do it, it’s because we firmly believe in these principles, and the people we want to offer these services to are the people who share these principles.
autistici.org/get_service

I realize now I didn't spend as much time looking into RiseUp... are they looking for people with the same beliefs/principles/political views as well, or does it not matter with them?

>We value, support, and engage in struggles for human liberation, the ethical treatment of animals, and ecological sustainability. We join in the fight for freedom and the self-determination of all oppressed groups. We oppose all forms of prejudice, authoritarianism, and vanguardism.
Is that too SJW to you or are you cool with that?

I just find the thought of my mail service having a political agenda a little off putting.

This article:
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html
however, makes it seem like the only ones that take privacy seriously are ones with a political agenda, and that most of the services that are considered privacy oriented all have major flaws, which the author goes through and explains.

Are there really no quality apolitical privacy-oriented email services that track zilch about its users?

why dont you fucking faggots just use cock.li via tor

>why dont

>cock.li/
>How can I trust you?
>You can't...
>...However, it is 100% possible for me to read E-mail, and IMAP/SMTP doesn't provide user-side/client-side encryption, so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Also:
>nor does cock.li read E-mail contents unless it's for a legal court order
>unless it's for a legal court order
This means there is a non-zero chance he will hand over emails at some point.

I don't like this.

>2019
>not having an enterprise Office 365 account
>and just paying the extra $2.49 for the lockbox feature so that Microsoft doesn't read your email

Attached: wincucks.png (353x347, 11K)

Well, at the end, everything has a political agenda. Some are just more visible while others aren't. I don't find the agenda of both Riseup and Autistici bad, I see nothing wrong with it, so why care so much?

>he doesn't have a nuke.africa email address

The real problem with cock.li, besides it being a complete meme, is that it is maintained by a single guy. He can simply pull the plug when he feels like doing it.

As rad as that sounds, I can't put an @nuke.africa email on my CV!

Nigger!

Attached: mang.jpg (701x696, 38K)

Protip: Nobody is going to,go to jail for you. All "secure" mail service providers will cave if they're going to be dragged into court if they refuse to do so.
Use PGP encryption if you want real security.

If they don't have the ability to read your emails, then they don't have anything to hand over or go to court over. PGP is great but it's not going to cover 100% of your mailbox, as it is not universally used.

Is it safe to put your name in the address of one of your accounts of these hipsters providers like disroot, riseup and autistici?

>logo features anarcho-communist and faggot color scheme

Wow, nice combo

looks gay but cockmail is even more gay so i use that

Lol it's literally funded by Congress retard

Google it

why do you think that
are you dumb?

Are you this dumb?

It is but Jow Forums likes to larp here as leet hackerman.

>larp
I'm backtracing you right now, commie scum. Prepare yourself.

My anus is ready.

>he took the RMS meme seriously

Attached: patron saint of gee.png (985x955, 571K)

That's right up the alley of the average fa/g/got

yikes

imagine being this dumb

youtu.be/Y0EDRg087uM

Attached: r5u0w2k40hm21.jpg (640x458, 58K)

nice inspect element faggit

Could I get one of those?

>However, it is 100% possible for me to read E-mail, and IMAP/SMTP doesn't provide user-side/client-side encryption
commie cope and fake news generating reddItor detected
He is saying that no matter what email service you use, gmail, hotmail, protonmail etc etc, there is no IMAP/SMTP encryption. It's not like he is willing not using the encryption. It is simply not possible in email.
Therefore kys shillkike!

>requires an invite code though
So, it's unusable. Too bad.

>Are you an activist/communist/extreme leftist/anarchist/etc?
>nope, just a faggot
same thing.

Anarcho-communist shithole.
Avoid them like plague, even if you are left wing/support the left.