Help!!!

Hep me plz

Attached: help.jpg (4128x2322, 1.86M)

Hit the Any key.

Just hit any key. It fucking says it right there are you illiterate?

RIP your hard drive bro

>LILO
kys, OP

Why the fuck are you even coming to this board? PRESS. THE. ANY. KEY. It says right there. Can you not read?

it says the instructions right on the screen...

Now appear on bios screen?

guys help please, i don't have an any key on my keyboard

Attached: 1538603228011.png (800x452, 396K)

you're not getting spoonfed here, dumb fuck phoneposter

it’s the one on the front of your computer with the three quarter circle with a line sticking out of the top like in the picture. don’t worry, it’s a common mistake to make!

Attached: A9450627-5166-4CAF-A554-89BAB30C3B17.jpg (512x512, 31K)

fpbp

Little known fact: Any key isn't a real key in and of itself. In fact, you could press any number of the keys located on your keyboard in front of you. Imagine hitting one of those keys. The satisfaction. The splendor. The spectacle. You could be hitting any one of these keys right now, but you're not. You're busy posting for tech support on Jow Forums where you're not supposed to ask for tech support. But that's okay. You can always go fuck yourself.

Attached: 250df336e9e5165c38f81dcf18e53086.jpg (594x364, 197K)

reset Bios

Do you actually have a bootable device connected and properly formatted? Are the controllers to interface with them enabled and properly configured? Did a molex connector finger your dog?

It's right there.. don't you see it?

install gentoo

If this is not a troll, then you improperly installed linux somehow and your EFI partition has turned to shit. Install some better version of linux, try to use the default settings for formatting when installing it.

did you try turning it off then back on again?

>press power key

Power key's not a key, it's a button. The buttons on your keyboard are keys.

yeah its gonna fix things