Thinking about picking one of these up to enjoy Google Stadia when they both come out. Good idea...

Thinking about picking one of these up to enjoy Google Stadia when they both come out. Good idea, or just get the cheapest large 1080p Chinese tablet I can find?

Attached: C5D7F1C3-B819-4F56-ABE2-A6C6914A6100.png (761x498, 425K)

Even demo units at shows are exhibiting noticeable creasing in the display. I'd give flexible displays a wide birth for now as it's a very new tech and kinks are yet to be worked out for long term usage.

>enjoy Google Stadia
no
>or just get the cheapest large 1080p Chinese tablet I can find?
no

Sorry boomer I don’t have shit internet.

Just get the Galaxy Tab A, if supported by Stadia (they haven't officially announced shit yet). It's the only 1920x1200 tablet I know off that isn't absolute chinkshit, is semi-decent supported for 2 years and has a good screen, apart from being relatively inexpensive.

Make sure you get the
>Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 WiFi (2018)
version as they have yearly iterations and all of them are still sold for some reason.

>like everything about the tab a series except the lack of oled
>tab s series has the oled but the other speccs aren't worth the added cost
>tab s5e looks to be my ideal
>they fucking remove the 3.5mm jack
Fuck everything.

>they fucking remove the 3.5mm jack
That's the price you pay for "innovation".

Still, I recommend the Tab A, even without OLED. Having the 2016 version, I was genuinely surprised they updated it to Android 8 very late in the support period. The mid-range SoC will most likely be good enough for Stadia, especially because it supports H264/HEVC hardware decoding. I would definitely get this instead of a no-brand Chinese tablet.

Tab 5se is like 100usd less, it has those shitty rounded screen corners ON A FUCKING TABLET (whats next samsung start making tvs and monitors with rounded corners? Wtf) and has no 3.5 audio jack and no wacom pen and has worse cpu. I dont see how you cannot afford an extra 100usd and get superior product when you probably waste money left and right daily on various crap

Gonna play Stadia on my iPad Pro. Deal with it incels.

If Stadia in any way supports buying games or renting them it's not going to be accepted in the App Store because Apple wants its share of bux. Steam Link was removed for this specific reason.

Do not buy this tablet it’s a total piece of shit, almost turned me off to android completely. If you want laggy ass inputs, shitty fucking apps, a subpar display, a shit keyboard, and poopoo file management yeah buy the tab A otherwise stay the fuck away unless you can get one for like $20

What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?

Thinking about KYS too, OP? Do it.

We don't even know how much Stadia is going to cost. Hell, we don't even know if it'll be a netflix-style subscription, if you buy or subscribe to the individual games, or if it's a combination where you pay to use Stadia but also for the games at the same time. Google hasn't explained how any of this is really going to work yet.

And I'm pretty sure it's on purpose, because games aren't cheap, and a lot of the hype around these things is based on thinking it's going to be just a small fee every month and you'll get all the games, but I seriously doubt it'll be that simple.

>t. Poorfag

>wants a subscription service instead of a proper gaming PC
>calls others poorfags

>Sorry
Then give it a try with OnLive and let us know about the experience.
The only reason google did this is to monetise youtube video game trailers.

Can you fold it around your head so you can get a full 360 degree experience?

If you’re Manly Tears then sure.

Can’t wait for Stadia desu senpai

>I dont see how you cannot afford an extra 100usd and get superior product when you probably waste money left and right daily on various crap
fair enough I'm still confused by the lack of a bargain bitch 2-3 year old snapdragon low power focus tablet with OLED
I sorta wish the tab s4 either had less ram and cost less or had more and cost more not this middle of the road shit

I think there is chinese version that uses that exact screen but much much weaker internals and cost like 200$ less

yeah alldocube x but it is anything but low power or snepdragon