Why is firefox so based?

Why is firefox so based?
You don't even need ublock Origin and Umatrix if you use these settings properly.

Attached: file.png (947x573, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/p4whw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you choose level 2 blocklist, it won't even allow 3rd captchas to load. For example to post on this website.

Attached: file.png (1103x467, 19K)

When they'll add this option to firefox stable version?

>>If you choose level 2 blocklist, it won't even allow 3rd captchas to load. For example to post on this website.
>not posting with a pass
It's your own fault

fuck off hiroshima nagasaki
in next version

I still use uBlock Origin. It blocks more ads since you can add more filter lists and even create your own rules. It can also block annoyances such as GDPR and cookie notices, newsletter sign-up etc. Blocking trackers in Firefox also sends the "Do Not Track" header which makes you easier to track since so few have it set and ad companies do not give a flying fuck about honoring it.

Not today, you dirty Nip. You ruined the site, you are getting no shekels from me.

Firefox really isn't that good of a browser, I recommend using Pale Moon. Very little resource usage. You can install uBlock Origin on it, just use the legacy version on the releases page on github for it.

>you don't need a adblocker, goy
Unfriendly reminder that Firefox is funded by google. It looks like the are planning to remove the option of or severely restrict the capabilities of content blocking by forcing their own "solution" then later weakening it, for you safety lol.

I've been blocking third party cookies for years, but I still wouldn't browse the web without umatrix/ublock these days, way too many fucking drive-by 0days.

>you dont even need superior content management systems if you set these up "properly"

Should I turn this off if I'm already using ublock origin?

>ublock Origin
Did gorshill work out the issues with Chrome? Or is it still going to be fucked?

4ChanX's NoJS Captcha works just fine even if you use the 2nd list on Firefox 63.

It doesn't. Switched back to level 1.

Attached: file.png (851x627, 35K)

>Firefox really isn't that good of a browser, I recommend using Pale Moon.
LMAO

>It doesn't.
That would be true, if it wasn't a lie.

And because I was dumb enough to send the post in the webm, now I have to link it afterward.
streamable.com/p4whw

I wish Firefox had the tab style of ms edge

Those disconnect.me lists are far from being perfect and the overall blocking functionality is laughable compared to uBlock Origin and uMatrix.

based firefox

ONLY FIREFOX SOLDIERS ON

Attached: mozilla-firefox-quantum-vs-google-chrome.jpg (1000x659, 139K)

No one who uses Ublock is going to rely solely on the built-in blocker.