Did u rike it Jow Forums?

did u rike it Jow Forums?

will u be using this? im always interested in new browsers since chrome keeps using more and more resources each release.

Attached: eeeee.png (566x424, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.pcbeta.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1809473
mega.nz/#!RlgElADC!NlxiBvjndB-bVLEGBNYULudajmMupkoNnARw4b8rwOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they fix the fucking scrollbars i'll use it.

Attached: 812D1682-74C6-4F4D-9F0D-C50952B7C68C.jpg (928x688, 436K)

Hopefully it conveniently comes with pepper flash like chrome does.

They will

It fits nicely with Windows look, unlike Chrome that pushes it's Google theme too much.
There are some cool features in Edge, and even in this Edge Beta, that could sway people towards using it. Like Read Aloud feature (which uses terrible system TTS that sounds horrendous compared to something like WaveNet or Polly), or it's new tab page with news (it's bloat and pure cancer, news can't be disabled entirely, there's no new tab setting, so you'd have to install an extension to change it).
And if Group tabs, Reading mode and list, Reader with more pdf features and epub support, Inking, Cortana and other features are coming, it'd have many advantages over Chrome.
Right now Google won't even let you use Google Assistant in browser and on the web, and it's making a lot of bad choices (google sign-in, sync and just weird settings layout in general) that make a lot of bad press, and they're about to be blown the fuck out.

Good

I like Edge right now, apparently I'm a weirdo.

You are

why would i use edge chrome when regular chrome exists?

Edge chromium integrates with windows much better than chrome

is it open source?

It's been leaked on to Chinese forums. I'm using it now to post this .
bbs.pcbeta.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1809473

Be sure to download it in time since Microsoft will crack down on it faster than a terrorist video.

Attached: edgebeta.png (1043x836, 141K)

It’s in a zip and the chinese forum won’t take it down

>Chinese forum
Christ isn't it anywhere else

No. It’s a leaked beta.

No, I don't use Windows. I think wintoddlers are too stupid to understand what makes a good web browser anyways.

>NO WAY TO CHANGE NEW TAB PAGE
>NO WAY TO CHANGE NEW TAB PAGE SEARCH ENGINE
>ONLY LIGHT MODE

I made a mirror here.
mega.nz/#!RlgElADC!NlxiBvjndB-bVLEGBNYULudajmMupkoNnARw4b8rwOU

It has a dark mode, you set it on Windows itself.

It's pretty solid far, as-per the course of Chromium. I just hope they add more UI customization and not jew out on the security features. I already feel like they know what my dick size is.

It works in Windows 7.

Attached: edgewin7.png (1111x791, 318K)

And the normies and "enthusiasts" love it. They WANT google to control the web. They would love it if they had to license use of HTTP, ports 80 and 443 and the concept of a "Web Browser" from Google.
They want to be owned. They want to be dominated and they want there to be no escape. That's the only thing that gets them hard anymore, after even torture CP doesn't work anymore.

>Now you can have Google AND Microsoft spy on you in just one piece of software

how.

Since it's based on Chronium and not actual UWP, it can work on any Windows.

I still think they should focus on making it work well on 10

Doesn't have the sexy default look of non-chromium edge... so literally no reason to use this over Chrome/Opera/Vivaldi/Whatever.

Doing gods work user

It's just chrome with a minimally different look, which I like. Maybe I'll give it a test drive and switch from Firefox, maybe not.
The thing is the implications of this. It could be the beginning of the end for multiple browser engines and everybody moving towards blink/v8, even Mozilla

Amazing, another separate, pointless installation of Flash that ignores the system one. We create shared libraries and then chuck additional copies of them into the directories of each program that uses them. We add kernel functionality to have a single copy of a DLL in memory and map it into the memory space of each process that needs it, and then defeat it by making each process load a different copy of the same DLL.

When can we go all the way and have a separate VM instance of Windows for every application?

So remove the system one then

And the one in my Chrome directory?

Don’t use it? It only applies to chrome like the edge one does.

I'll never use it unless I get as much control over it as I have on Firefox. I'll forever ber jealous of that smooth scrolling though, it feels great.

And the other one in the Vivaldi directory?

Again, don’t use it? Windows 7 doesn’t install flash conveniently like 8 or chrome does so it’s nice.

Download the installer and allow auto updating. Done. You now have a single up to date Flash that all non-retarded browsers can use. That wasn't so hard, now was it?

It's not like Chrome uses centralized system based updating anyway.

calm down your autismo its not even released for public wtf are you complaining

>calm down your autismo
I think you just answered your own question

So will this 'preview' build be updated or is this basicallya sample?

A sample

on chrome browser I don't need to solve captchas but on this one i do

I can't wait for the de-botnetted version.

troll or moron? not sure

fuckin kike. i know what youre up to

based schizoposter

Just use Chromium, fucko!

Attached: g - did u rike it g will u be using this im alwa - Technology - 4chan - Chromium.png (1296x721, 144K)

One one botnet in your browser is not enough

Captcha is extra nice to chrome

Yes

Might be good since I've been trying to remove the google botnet from my life. I've been using iridium but it's developers are slow to update.

Is it safe to use?

Depends if you trust either Microsoft or the Chinese.

I trust Microsoft but I don't trust it's not bundled with a RAT or some shit.

people are actually downloading a preview version of chrome that was leaked on a CHINESE site. I can't even imagine how retarded one has to be to even THINK of touching that file.

Wait until //Build/ in May when the official beta comes out.

What's wrong with a web browser using system resources to improve speed? What else do you need your ram for? If you need ram so much, buy more ram.

People always want the forbidden fruit.

Yep I think this is the best solution, but I must admit it does look nice and organized, unlike Chrome

Just run it in a sandbox you incel

>Just run it in a sandbox
On which sandbox? You do know that there are several KNOWN exploits to break out of the commonly used VMs, don't you?
>incel
Learn to Jow Forums you fucking faggot.

The Windows sandbox from the insider build
Incel

>Windows Sandbox
>lets you drag&drop files to the Sandbox
oh dear.. Winbabbies..

Based retard

My Win10 install is dark mode.

I checked it out with virustotal, its code is licensed by microsoft and it's the real thing.

>I checked it out with virustotal
imagine being this retarded

It scans for viruses??

You don't know how antiviruses work, do you?

>inb4 heuristics
which only works if the author of the malware is retarded

>it also checks the hashes of programs with software licensing, if it was tampered with it wouldn't be signed officially

I wish Jewgle wasn't actively fucking over other browsers with website compatibility. The old Edge had some pretty neat touch input, graphics acceleration and AR features baked into it that blow Chromium tf out.

how is it going to check the hashes on a program that's not publicly released?

Literally anyone else who has had the program. Virustotal throws it through every single antivirus and checks the codesigning online. It also shows the behavior of the program, what files/sites it tries to access, etc. you can even see comments from others on it.

>im always interested in new browsers since chrome keeps using more and more resources each release
you misspelled firefox