OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: airpods lol.png (740x1062, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/ifixit-teardown-reveals-samsungs-galaxy-buds-are-somewhat-repairable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>appleshit
>needs replacement after short period
Surprised? Won't change though. Niggers will just give more money

Courage.

who would have expected wireless earbuds with small batteries to die out after many cycles

Wait they only have a battery life of ~5 hours?
What the hell

look at the size. only so much battery you can fit in there

Satania, do the honors.

who would have thought a battery degrades over time

Just replace the battery, oh wait... (insert Satania post here)

They're so brave and powerful.

Any second now...

at this point it's just getting mean. I feel like we're picking on the retarded.

Attached: satania 2.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

kys pedo scum

Attached: satania4.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

baste

im not a pedo i haven't even watched the show

stop projecting pedo bitch

ayy lmao, and the carrying case is a charger, so you to put more cycles on the batteries, simply because you're cycling a charge every time you stow them in the case.

>pedo scum

fuck off back to /b/
piece of shit

God that's hot, I wish a giant Satania would step on me

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 17.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

kys subhuman

send your thought and prayers.

>battery does not hold charge

fucking morons, it was forseeable day one. It's fucking common knowledge, I'm glad they threw away their 170 bucks. Bunch of goddamn pricks, I don't pity them

its the future idiot

This is why Apple is the most profitable company in the world. They can screw over their customers with a shitty product and the iTards will literally queue up to buy it again

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_175544.jpg (1080x735, 219K)

Tim Cook knows the applefags will never stop handing over money no matter how badly he treats them. It's a religious cult

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_175752.jpg (1080x307, 102K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_180131.jpg (1080x835, 231K)

>someone actually spent $170

Are there good $20 alternatives yet?

Attached: 1499777326926.jpg (632x450, 57K)

One cycle is an increase of charge level from 0 to 100 percent. If you charge it twice from 50 to 100% it's only 1 charge cycle.

Does it have a thing that goes into a standard jack or is it >muh bluetooth ?

but aren't two separate charge events going from 50 to 100 worse for the battery than one full cycle charge event?

doesn't increasing charge events shorten battery life span?

Yeah, normal headphones

foolish apple users!

Attached: 1519278212725.gif (320x238, 220K)

Apple doesn't actually invent anything, but they can sell unpolished turds to pretentious assholes for top $$$.

Swedish tech which is pic related existed for like 15-20 years and it was dirty cheap.

Attached: bluetooth headset.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Say, can you replace the Airpod batteries?

Attached: 1400791926304.jpg (400x580, 135K)

if Apple was viewed from the lens of a fashion company resulting from the commoditization of computer hardware, then a lot of this would make sense

Apple simply isn't a tech company, hasn't been for years.

>lithium ion batteries have a short service life
>this is news

Attached: 1548748163309.gif (500x491, 376K)

shh... you're breaking the illusion for a lot of fanboys here!

Don't worry apple sheeps, steve jobs did invented computers, cellphones and everyting else under the sun.

>paying $20 for normal headphones

m8 I got myself special overpriced ones with extra bass & shit and they were less

Based

So Apple is like any other tech company in the era of planned obsolescence.

Are you retarded?

Apple is in a league of its own when it comes to douchyness

Funnily enough, Samsung's Galaxy Buds are very easy to replace the batteries of.
cnet.com/news/ifixit-teardown-reveals-samsungs-galaxy-buds-are-somewhat-repairable/

fast forward 20 years:
burning planet dying under a visible mound of old toxic ishit, eco terror squad puts a tactical nuke right in the center of these fuckbois meme circle HQ.

Attached: 1553275925314.png (377x604, 283K)

Apple mastered computing devices prioritizing fashion over function. It's their most valuable contribution to the industry by far

Others simply started copying like they do with all other successful market trends

I didn't see the big hype with airpods
I had a friend in high school who bought wireless earbuds back in 2013

>friend in high school
>2013
MODS

The World Health Organisation recommends using headphones/earbuds for no more than 2 hours a day MAXIMUM.
Apple is thinking for your fucking ears.

Fucking who? The volume is what damages your ears, not it coming out of headphones or not.

Not him but no. In fact, once you get below 30-40% capacity, the closer you get to 0% the more you're damaging your battery. The best range is 30-40% to 90%

>Fucking who?
WHO, exactly.
>volume
There are side effects such as sweat getting trapped in your ears or excessive buildup of natural oils. You also risk infections due to all that skin rubbing/scratching/stretching.

That's Tim Apple. Tim Cock is also acceptable

the WHO is a bunch of dumb niggers
they will tell you anything is cancerous and bad and you should basically kill yourself

literally WHO

But most things are in fact cancerous and bad. Cured meats, sex lubricants, 5G...

in many countries 5G is Chinese botnet

Alcohol and other drugs.
Not fasting. Bad mobility. Having fat over 10%.
Eating more than twice a day is bad for teeth. Also sugar. Not drinking water only.

>Eating more than twice a day is bad for teeth.
Skipping meals is bad for stomach (which is starting to digest itself)

This doesn't happen with Samsung

Attached: 0f54c57b-ad59-47ee-a59a-4fb6cddf8d5b.jpg (361x361, 16K)

I FUCKING LOVE Apple.
They make spoting retards soooo much easier.

Seriously, if you can't figure out that batteries degrade with time, and that eventually you will have to replace them. Then there is something wrong with you.

BEST PART ... replacement battery FOR EACH headphone is $49(in warranty) / $69 (normal).

EVEN better part:
>If your battery has a manufacturing defect AND it's covered by our warranty or consumer law, we'll service it at no additional cost.
In case you know how Apple does things, it means you're fucked.

It's your fault for being a retard in the first place.

Attached: APPLE FUCKS YOU IN THE ASS.jpg (780x458, 123K)

Just change the batteries? What's the big deal.

if I had a dollar for every time I've heard a "normie" complain about having to use a tool to do something I'd be a fucking millionaire

that shit looks so fucking uncomfortable

haha poorfag

COURAGE

t audiopedophile who wastes daddy's hard earned moneys

hurr its a design feechur

4/10

Even if I could afford an iPhone or a MacBook or whatever I wouldn't buy them, and I'm half-normie so I know the importance of owning Apple products to your social life.

How many years are applefags expecting to use the same vibrating buttplug daily?

It's not just the batteries, after a while it just becomes unwashable dirty and gross.

the absolute state

I think it's time for the legislation to demand standard replaceable batteries in all devices, like they legislated standard chargers.

>Remus Black
>Ream Us Blacks
It's like pottery in motion.

is on second

iTODDLERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

btw. have you seen my melon pan?

Attached: 1549914546946.jpg (858x721, 130K)

Yea, and Apple gave the finger to that too.

>Wait they only have a battery life of ~5 hours?
impressive, isn't it?

Attached: sony ericsson headset 2003.png (690x501, 65K)

The funniest fact is that that thing came included with the phones so it was FREE

Enacfire. I think theyre 60 tho but I love em. And they dont make you like like a cartoon character from The Jetsons.

The problem is replaceable batteries require a hard casing that makes them difficult to fit in small devices where space is extremely limited.

>All lithium batteries degrade over time you fucking brainlet. This is not exclusive to Apple airpods, nor is it newsworthy.
that's literally what he said you dumb nigger

I'm early adopter of Airpods and I've been recently experiencing short battery too, I`ll wait till they die and then wait for some next-gen battery shit that will last for longer time

Oh yeah, you're right. I guess that's also why hearing aids don't come with replaceable batteries.

Attached: 450.jpg (450x450, 40K)

you'd have to replace this battery every few hours if you wanted to listen to music or make calls

HA. HA.
applefags btfo
[spoiler]probably not though, they'll just keep spending[/spoiler]

It can be both replaceable and chargeable

So make space for 2 batteries in each pod. That's about 5 hours which is on-par with airpods current performance anyways.

yeah and make them heavier in the process. geez good thinking there

newfag

they're called LIR instead of CR for a reason retard.

Attached: pt12883895-3_6v_lithium_ion_button_cell_lir1654.jpg (270x270, 8K)

How much extra weight does the case add?

Why are they not using light weight materials like aluminum or some alloy ?

OK, aluminum would easily oxidize

They wouldn't be any heavier than they currently are. A pair of airpods weighs around .28 ounces, and most of this weight we can assume is because of the batteries. A Duracell hearing aid battery at it's heaviest is around 1.85 grams, which converts to .0653 ounces. Multiply this by 4, two batteries per pod, and you get .26 ounces.

yup xiaomi has some cheap alternatives i chink

>2 years old
>50% battery life
now imagine this on electric cars...

Attached: o-JOKE-BOOK-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 244K)

We still have no clue if Teslas are being intentionally "updated" to perform worse as they get older. .

>have no clue
pure coincidence

Time and time again...

Attached: Macfanboys.jpg (1000x879, 96K)

>This item I bought with my hard earned money sucks balls.
>...
>I KNOW, I'LL BUY ANOTHER ONE!

Attached: two ipads.jpg (500x2600, 831K)

Doing that at this point would be just shooting themselves in the foot.

A bit more work went into managing battery health in cars.