Instagibbed

i'd like to start using instagram so that i can give the semblance that i am a normal human being. however the app is an advertisement riddled piece of intolerable shit. how can i make using this bearable on android? what adblocker is best?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (590x350, 53K)

Pretty sure you have to root the phone to globally block ads in apps. Google it bitch.

blokada

This, works well, but it's probably a honeypot. No root needed.

>so that i can give the semblance that i am a normal human being
Just stick to Twatter, no need to punish yourself like that using Instashit.

dont do it user i tried dint work, twitter worked pretty good tho, it helped me get closer to my boss by retweeting woke stuff

If that's all you want just have a bot post stuff for you.

fuck you

Use webapps instead of the actual instagram app. Better yet get shelter

Or LinkedIn instead not only does it give semblance that you're a normal human being but it also doubles as a job seeking tool, so like it can get you employed while Insta and Twitter can get you...what exactly?

>Use webapps instead of the actual instagram app.

looks like using Hermit is a good way of doing this

Only way to contact thots, you think they will install Linux or something?

Attached: Denzel_Washington_Training_Day_Jacket__47239_std.jpg (499x600, 35K)

It use to have like 3 times as less ads. But now that Facebook is tanking, they've ramped up the amount of ads over the past year or so.

>Or LinkedIn instead not only does it give semblance that you're a normal human being but it also doubles as a job seeking tool, so like it can get you employed while Insta and Twitter can get you...what exactly?

well, I enjoy taking pictures and roasties have asked me for my insta multiple times.

i report every ad as being offensive

Nahhh thots on insta make it worth having, or you can just sleep with a onahole..

Attached: 512x512bb.jpg (512x512, 46K)

Actually this is a good opportunity to ask
>What's the best normie social media thing to get into?
I've already got WhatsApp and FB Messenger but that's more for close contacts and groupchats for get togethers with old mates.
I tried Snapchat but the UI is absolute cancer.
So Instagram or Twitter I guess? Any other ideas?

Attached: 1550173850491.jpg (893x767, 81K)

>FOSS
>but it's probably a honeypot
What?

twitter is alright, the app itself is fine but the moderation is awful

YouTube and Tumble? :) expand your creativity and suck dick

Oh I had this problem where there were too many ads. Then I ignored them and decided to upload my own stuff. Then I went to YouTube and wanted to buy stuff in ads.

Whisper

Imagine being this much of a sheep lmao.
Here's an epiphany: if you're a relaxed person with good social skills then people will like you regardless. If you're an insecure loser who has social media then you're just an insecure loser with social media.