Retard here

Retard here,

If I want to take advantage of 5G, is the Note 10 the best option? Have a Note 8 right now that's basically paid off but I don't know if I want to start paying for a new phone in a few months

Attached: note 10.png (1897x814, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dna.fi/5g-verkko
elisa.fi/5g/
savonsanomat.fi/kotimaa/5g-verkkoja-alkaa-valmistua-–-laitteet-ja-sovellukset-vasta-tulossa/1345334
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to be a huge retard to buy a non Apple phone

Well you've proved up to the retard part by believing 5G in the next 2-3 years is anything but a scam

Unless you are Monégasque, buying one now is pointless.

and you have to be twice that retard to buy a samsung phone, and twice that retard to buy an apple phone

and twice that retard to buy a 5G phone

What benefits does 5g have over 4g?

There is no need to be an early adopter of 5G, not if it hasn't been rolled out in your area.

alot faster, peak speeds of 20gb a sec vs 1gb

Question: do 5G towers transmit datas to each other or do they rely on optical fiber?

>abandoning trusty gooks for sneaky chinks
Ishyddti2k19

Attached: b5291e5b-ff1e-4fba-b83d-b7b31d1688e8..jpg (250x250, 35K)

>samsung
>5g
enjoy your exploding cancer transmitter

more risk of cancer and other illnesses affecting the nervous system. also easier tracking of your precise location.

a mix of wireless and fiber depending on area...

improved metastatic speed

Can anyone explain how 4G isn't fast enough for them right now? What do you actually do right now where 4G is bottlenecking you?

Polar code.

What is that? tl;dr me.
Also, is that something you actually do, or are you just trying to be a smart alec pulling some theoretical example out of your ass that has nothing to do with you?

5G is based on that. This is all I know.

What do you need that kind of bandwidth on a mobile device for?

don't forget the worst part it also allows people to read your posts.

that kind of mobile speed will also help downloading at 1.1gb, it doesn't have to be exactly 20gb all the time to have a net benefit.

Well we have already 5g networks in Finland and they are coming full commercial use this year.

and twice the retard to buy a phone

By when, roughyl what month?
Maybe I'll take a vacation to Helsinkin and see what it's like to live in the center of that shit.
To see if I feel any ill effects or not

dna.fi/5g-verkko
elisa.fi/5g/
savonsanomat.fi/kotimaa/5g-verkkoja-alkaa-valmistua-–-laitteet-ja-sovellukset-vasta-tulossa/1345334

>5G

Attached: 1520195294241.jpg (628x534, 58K)

Kills, birds, and bees, by making them, blind,.gives money to companies, for adopting, new standards, since it needs more devices, kept the prices up, uses?, who lnows, since 4G shold give you 4K netflix, anyway. .

Everything. I just pay for an unlimited plan on my phone instead of Internet at home and hotspot when I want to download something

4G is worse than AIDS. DSL tier speeds with datacaps and high latency

T.retard

T.virgin

Unless you get a tablet with a 4K display there isn't much point in 5G download speeds.

-t. Verizon

The advantages* are much faster** download speed***

*at the cost of huge battery drain, this will be improved**** on next generations of 5G

**depends on the carrier, most carrier speeds can't max out 4G and will only give more bandwidth to 5G as a selling point

***the download speeds depends also on the visited website, which the average being within 4G speeds, but it should help with Netflix or Youtube 4k streaming*****

****which means switching between 4G and 5G to save battery life

*****4K netflix/youtube resolution can easily be streamed within 4G speeds, but 5G will help if you're downloading stuff in the background while watching a video******

******netflix and youtube get throttled now that net neutrality is gone, but in the chance that your carrier delivers them to you at full speed, you can enjoy the 4k content*******

*******which comes at a problem where having a 2GB/s download speed, the 8GB ram on phones fills up in 4 seconds, so it's hard to buffer large videos on the ram, but it can use the internal storage********

********which caps at around 200-500mb/s so it will throttle the 5G speed

This is the only sane answer I have read so far on this topic.
Everybody who thinks 4G isn't good enough can kill himself right now