Graduated in 2015 with a CS degree

>graduated in 2015 with a CS degree
>every single person in my program had multiple full time offers before we graduated
>my younger cousin goes to the same school and also majors in CS
>is graduating this year
>a good % of his class doesn't have any job offers yet

Is the CS and learn2code meme over? I remember I only applied to ~40-50 places and had multiple offers. Some people in his class have filled out hundreds of applications and have nothing to show for it.

Attached: br2049.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Yes. Literally every other person in school is majoring in CS right now its saturated as fuck. There was a huge ploy to get as many people as possible to do it to drop wages and it worked.

The "anybody can succeed" days are over, you need to graduate from a real school like University of Washington to cut it

fug

You fucks should move away from the US or UK

That's hilarious

desu

Cs is so overflowed with nerds, that you need to be a super nerd to get a job.
To summarize it, if you don't love programming to 100%,no job 4 u.

There are people

on Jow Forums

in 2019

still falling for the college meme.

Attached: 1553329488777.png (1200x870, 953K)

why even graduate highschool?
am i right?

tfw I just transferred to WSU for my junior year

>mfw CS & graduating next year
>mfw only sent 2 applications out and still got an offer
>mfw the 2 applications were for the same company, 1 year apart from each other

gj tricking the HR jew

>Drop out of highschool in 10th grade
>Write GED a couple years later after just fucking around with my friends and enjoying 0 responsibility
>Don't bother studying
>Still get scores high enough to get into 75% of colleges

Highschool is actually a meme

I started to get a 4 year degree, but things happened and I ended up getting kicked out. I've been bumming it around my parents basement since then, but I will be getting a computer technology certificate soon. Honestly I only ever cared about getting a diploma, since I already know how to program; I just wanted something that could get me past the HR cunts who don't know anything about programming and were just looking for people who are retarded enough to fall for a debt trap.

>graduated in 2015 with a CS degree
College is a waste of time

Of course it didn't work you dummy. It just introduced a bunch of no experience having worthless childlike fucks. THEY will be the ones without the jobs. In the real world corporations don't give a shit if you just crawled out of the gutter and showed up as long as you can actually get it done. Thats all they care about. Delivery. Its a real problem in the autist laden IT industry. If you are some kid fresh out of school fuck off. I don't want you.

No, you need to have experience. Fucking off in college for years on end gets you jack shit. Stay poor.

Like your bankroll.

It doesn't mean dick in the US. Clean yourself up and get to work, slob.

lmao. This makes me feel better for being a dropout

Only Jow Forums trannies would justify being a Highschool dropout. Even niggers dont do this.