Why hasn't tech improved at all in the last 10 years?

Why hasn't tech improved at all in the last 10 years?

Attached: 0324449E-1A10-442A-B146-9ABB71DD8D3E.jpg (1190x595, 68K)

Because Steve Blowjobs siphoned trillions in consumer spending away from the tech industry to sell normie social media toys, setting back technological progress by decades.

Attached: 1536716265513.png (1000x2000, 494K)

>implying there were no meme atheists before 2007

Steve Jobs was literally the brain child behind all of techs progress.

It has , I was watching a movie from 2008 and the tech in that movie made me laugh , it was filmed as a modern hip movie so at the time it was , but now it's just funny. I don't want to say the movie name but it was released in 2008.

The best movies were made in the 50s and 60s retard.

t. Louis (((Rossmann)))

This

BTTF and Star Wars and The Matrix and Indiana Jones were all made before the 50s and 60s. We aren't even in the 2050's yet and won't be for a long time dummy.

>The best movies were made in the 50s and 60s retard.
Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, Gone With The Wind...

Y2K lives.

Because people are too dumb to figure out what hololens is even when they've worn it on their head.

80's had the best movies

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1024x592, 54K)

but god most probably doesn't exist tho

nice bait but the internals of my iphone X are light years more advanced than that original piece of crap

checked

>buying an iPhone with an OLED display
yikes

OP was asking why nobody but Apple has surpassed the original iPhone.

4, 6, 8 cores cpus are the becoming the norm, fast as fuck gpus, usb c and thunderbolt 3 you can plug in a shitload of port and charge your laptop without it breaking your back and thick as a brick. Most phones have 4000mah, good camera and waterproof. I don't know what you're talking about man, tech has improved significantly and it's awesome right now. The only problem is the price if you want the latest and greatest

they want to milk you first

why do you even need a phone to be powerful, it just sounds like a waste of money too me
is this the power of capitalism, buying shit you blatently dont need, i even see normies with 1k phones that do nothing but use facebook, what the hell is wrong with people

>sneaking star wars into a list of best movies
i admit i almost did fall for the bait

I think you're all missing what the OP is trying to say. We have faster computers, but the difference between 1980 (first desktop PCs), 1990 (desktop OSs) 2000 (WWW goes mainstream), and 2010 (smart phones) -- what is there to show in 2020? Self-driving cars a gimmick. AI is a meme. What's next?

Virtual Youtubers.

the thought of this makes me feel quite sick

Stupid thread, tech is improving all the time in a great many areas. Just because you don't see how you want to doesn't mean that it isn't improving. And then there is the whole economic side of things in which we generally see steady price decreases unless there is a resource issue or a collusion issue.

smartphones are a meme and shouldnt even be apart of the conversation, some basic youtube and facebooking if you are cancer is all they are required to do outside their basic functionality of making and recieving calls
we have hit a wall, anyone that got burned by crypto can tell you that moonshots wont hold momentum forever, we will only see meme tech rise up for awhile until a new breakthrough is made and the boom begins again, but for now we still dont even know how to make a decent battery

the most hyped-up tech breakthrough this year is putting a fucking hinge on a phone for some reason

>AI is a meme.
What does that mean? AI is different from what checkmarks think it is, but it is really useful in a lot of situations. It is no more of a meme than statistics.
>Self-driving cars a gimmick.
The technology is here now, but I agree that it should be included in the law before we can claim it is here.
Tesla is also far too expensive for it to be as common as the other things you mentioned. IoT is a better mark so far of what we added in the recent years. It is sad, but hey...

Hardware improvement is useless if software worsens and compensates.
Apart from pretty interfaces, there is pretty much nothing you can do with computers that you couldn't effectively do 10 years ago.