Not a gamer. Is one better than the others?

Not a gamer. Is one better than the others?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_181951.png (1009x1669, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

logitech.com/en-us/product/k120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're all rubber-dome crap. They'll all last you a couple of years and offer roughly the same sub-par typing experience.

Number two is best because it shows you caps/num lock.

I had the one on top a couple years ago, no complaints. I've always preferred ergonomic over linear. Now I have a kenesis

MK204 is the best

Attached: wx9ylpk7mbr11.png (1080x1920, 2.11M)

I have a wireless combo MK345
it's awesome.

Internet retards overcomplicate keyboards too hard. Been using the same standard office keyboard for years and never needed anything else.

Get a filco majestouch

I've used all three at work.
The first two have been relegated to the conference rooms, where the media buttons are more useful.
The third is deployed regularly to new sales drones. We've had very little complaints about it, and they'll bitch about anything.

MK270 ALL HAIL TO THE KING

Attached: logitech_mk270_wireless_keyboard_mouse-100765253-large.jpg (700x467, 45K)

Yes. Pic related

Attached: 918e33SZeKL._SX466_.jpg (466x191, 21K)

K350 is my favorite. Most comfortable to type on and media keys are great. It is rubber dome crap, but still comfy.

Spend the extra bit of money and get yourself a Ducky mech, you won't regret it.

I have the K350, it's pretty comfy

The plastic is trash-tier and flexes. Has to install drivers and isn't instantly recognized as a keyboard for hitting the bios key, unlike my Microsoft keyboard 3000 or whatever it is, or Dell km632.

The km632 mouse is one of my favorites and I wished I picked more up.

Can't vouch for the other two, but stay away from the mk710. I used one for years because I have low standards and am cheap.

The keys stick constantly. It trained me to tap my keys obnoxiously hard to get around the sticking.

I use this at work. Some dick head tossed it into the junk closet because they got a wireless m&kb combo. Retards.

I like the arm rest on the 710 and in used to standard staggered keys but the k350 does look comfy with the inward facing keys.

Fuck the 270

>all these people badmouthing cheap Logitech keyboards

Have you guys ever used Chinese keyboards? The keys start wearing off in less than a month, at least three keys will fail in the first few weeks, entire keyboard falls apart in less than a year.

Even the cheapest Logitech keyboard is top notch in comparison. I have a cheap Logitech keyboard called Media 300 or something like that and it has been working flawlessly for three years.

I use an older version of the K350 at work. It has the lock key indicators on it but essentially the same. It's comfy to type on for a membrane keyboard due to the shape.

So nobody is bothered by the amount of precious desk space taken up by the k350? are the keys quiet?

>muh meme chanical

I have a rubber dome comfort curve still working after 9 years

the 270 is complete crap, have touched the other ones.

For me, it's the Logitech K120. The best computer keyboard.

based, using this at work right now
I kinda want to get it for at home too to replace my chink mechanical-meme keyboard

Attached: 1_14754_1.jpg (992x558, 54K)

my desk is huge and the keys are loud but it's a mechanical keyboard, no keys have failed in almost 10 years of heavy usage, K350 reigns supreme

3 > 2 > 1

>t. never actually used a mech

None of those is the K120.

Attached: shocked debiru.png (223x321, 87K)

I have a mech you fucking retard. Current one is blue switches.

You faggot memechanical suckers are something. Mechanical is fine, so is rubber dome.

t. rubber dome apologist

The K120 should be the standard for keyboards.

logitech.com/en-us/product/k120

>Not using the K120

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOTS

it's too boring. doesn't even have a calculator button

Get a K120

I own a mechanical and I always go back to my Topre Realforce. There's nothing wrong with preferring rubber domes.

Ergonomic keyboards are only ergonomic/healthier if you have bad typing technique. It's a harmful crutch.

Get either a linear mechanical or an old Dell membrane

mk270 is bretty good, but I would take the mk710 over it.

>They'll all last you a couple of years and offer roughly the same sub-par typing experience.
What kind of nigger claims this?
I have the k350 working for almost 10 years.
My first keyboard is 30 yo now and it's that sub-par rubber dome crap that should've died 28 years ago.

Anyone not using K120 should just neck themselves.