/hab/ habbo general

last thread >what is habbo?
Habbo (previously known as Habbo Hotel) is a social networking service and online community aimed at teenagers. The website is owned and operated by Sulake, a Finnish corporation. The service began in 2000 and has expanded to include nine online communities (or "hotels"), with users in over 150 countries.

>user's github for a Jow Forums retro development: github.com/LowkeyCoding/-hbo-

Attached: 1553397579989.png (1267x671, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ragezone.com/f331/habbo-remake-html5-1054586/
github.com/TheNamesRay/Habbo-in-HTML5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll make the logo.

Attached: Hallway2Joined.gif (1553x1093, 247K)

Let me make the graphics part.
Im very talented when it comes to opengl and c++
pic related

Attached: main.png (1908x6259, 1.11M)

I wondered when someone would make the new thread, don't know if it's worth to keep waiting for this user to come back but we're not gonna get anywhere unless we know what we want

just search on YouTube "how to make a habbo retro" and follow the steps.

Holy shit, that's a neat logo. Jow Forums always delivers.

Attached: logo.png (1903x867, 64K)

well that much is simple, but it's more about which version we want to use (I'd prefer r34 but I don't have it) and how we plan to make it more Jow Forums

pity bump

From trolling Habbo to wanting to hang out on your own retro, I see.

just wanna block the pool like old times man

Pool’s closed

If it's going to be a Jow Forums hangout, who are you going to be blocking it from? You'll need NPCs.

dumb fags askin' too many questions like you
pools closed due to aids

Oh hey, the Habbo demographic is arrivin'.

is the pool still closed?

are we moving away from flash?

What will be the stack be? Are we going to use canvas? Webgl? Unity? How will hosting be handled? What kind of scaling do we expect? What are the display/browser requirements?

Come on user at least give us a white paper.

shockwave or riot

I endorse this project

Attached: 3=.png (225x403, 3K)

canvas or riot

I'm pretty surprised oone's made a flash free version previously. There seems to be more than enough people interested in playing around with this

There's only one retro I know of that uses Shockwave and has working SnowStorm, BattleBall, and Trax but it only worked on PaleMoon. If I recall correctly the owner was working on porting it to Java for use in modern browsers. I don't see what fun a chan retro would be without the old interface, sounds, and games. It was called Puomi Retro. Maybe we need to learn from those anons.

Attached: TCoauGY.gif (1024x768, 56K)

The official Habbo will be made flash free in the light of flash shutting down

forum.ragezone.com/f331/habbo-remake-html5-1054586/
Looks like someone started something but never finished it, will Jow Forums make it further???

Bobba.io is a flash free remake but it's hardly even a clone sadly

somebody organize this shit, we need a based retro-user

Based

I suggest we use SFML for graphics and whatever for the server

>online community aimed at teenagers
>virtual game created by and for computer security programmers and engineers
what

an user with hosting should try setting up github.com/TheNamesRay/Habbo-in-HTML5 and see if it's any good