Is there any computer with a trackpad nearing the quality of the mac trackpad?

Is there any computer with a trackpad nearing the quality of the mac trackpad?
>inb4 clitmouse

Attached: Trackpad.jpg (600x338, 18K)

>the quality of the mac trackpad

Attached: 1541451596332.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>can't click at the top
>literally made of class and will break very easily
>will literally break from a few drops of water
>gets really greasy easily
these things are fucking awful. don't play yourself
t. former macfag

Attached: IMG_20190324_193553.jpg (2048x1536, 855K)

Attached: itoddlers btfo.gif (500x491, 376K)

tbf, apples force touch trackpad is garbage. I REFUSE to use that trash.
t. 2014 mbp user the last macbook with the mech trackpad

my dell precision has a comfy trackpad

The new ones do allow you to click on top since it's no longer an actual button.

For what it's worth, my Acer chromebook 14 has the best trackpad I've ever used. My Lenovo Legion comes pretty close though.

The new ones are shit and will lead to arthritis in your fingers because it doesn't actually move and basically the joints in your fingers absorb the pressure from each click rather than the trackpad

Damn. I liked the clicky ones. They were really awesome. I even got good enough at them at one point that I could play FPS vidya on them fairly competently.

>the new ones solve the problem by also making you unable to click entirely

Attached: 1525381953459.png (1440x1557, 738K)

In all fairness, it still feels very accurate. It's kind of like the haptic feedback you get on smartphones. Also, less moving parts is always better.

Try to click and hold to drag, or click very fast, then it doesn't work well at all. Plus it slowly destroys your finger joints because all the pressure is absorbed by the finger joints instead of the trackpad.

>putting the pressure on your fingers cartilage
yeowch

Attached: P4110001-782146.jpg (1131x747, 103K)

I am an adult with a job, so I use a mouse.

MS precision shit is easily the equal of fruit faggot shit (as good as the old ones, better than the new ones)

Acer chromebook 14

Turn on three finger drag, makes the mac trackpad easily the best

>has a tiny slit opening so if you ever attempt to clean it with a damp towel a tiny drop of water will sooner or later fall directly on the motherboard
>rubbing alcohol does nothing because all the dirt turn it conductive
Sure is quality.

> literally made of class
Based

what it this even based on? The assumption that literally noone bottoms out their regular trackpad buttons?

>Plus it slowly destroys your finger joints

What is this stupid meme?

fpbp
/thread

>>can't click at the top
Are you posting from 2010?
>>literally made of class and will break very easily
Maybe if you play frisbee with it.
>>will literally break from a few drops of water
Yeah, the liquid vulnerability is unfortunate. Never been a problem for me though.
>>gets really greasy easily
Not in my experience.
Are you guys neanderthals? How hard do you click your trackpads?

Imagine spending all your time looking for Apple threads to post in, just so you can say how much you hate Apple, even though pretty much everyone in tech outside Jow Forums can agree Apple makes the only usable trackpads.
Even Jow Forums isn't this pathetic about women.

Attached: 1553367661002.jpg (500x625, 41K)

I know this is bait but
>can't click at the top
you can since 2015
>literally made of class and will break very easily
my family have been using macbooks since 2008, including two 15 year old girls who break everything they touch: this never happened
>will literally break from a few drops of water
straight up lie
>gets really greasy easily
wash your hands after eating your doritos motherfucker

My cheapo HP 2 in 1 has a pretty decent trackpad; responsive, multi-touch, tactile, feels nice. It's actually pretty comparable to a MacBook trackpad, and it doesn't get freezing cold in the middle of winter.

I think the Windows Precision trackpad driver is pretty good compared to shit like Synaptics.

The only thing that I really loved about Macbooks are possible on Windows now too.

chromebook touch pad

Since it's basically a macbook clone, a Xiaomi notebook pro should have a very similar one. It also has the same keys...

Attached: 201806140114231dxoe4fj.jpg (500x500, 20K)

I'm still gonna use a mouse no matter how good the track pad is.

4channel likes to be contrarian, also most of the people posting here are mentally ill in some way.

Attached: 1467414810468.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Just use the keyboard.