The truth about Apple naysayers

Most of the people who bash on Apple have never used an Apple product, otherwise they would have shut the fuck up

Just yesterday i had the opportunity to play with a Samsung Galaxy s10+. That shit doesn't have anything on the Iphone and the new one ui looks like it was made for children. A grotesque expression by people that have absolutely no taste nor design philosophy or privacy concerns

Apple is the only company that offers an entire ecosystem of products and services that work together

Iphone, Ipad, Watch, Macbook, Mac Pro, Mini, Airpods, Homepod etc. All these products work with each other seamlessly via icloud, airplay, airdrop etc and there's not a single company on Earth that can compete with that catalogue of products. Samsung doesn't build laptops (decent) and desktops and Microshit has failed completely with their mobile division

Ipad is the best tablet on earth and Apple Watch is the best smartwatch on Earth and it's not even a competition.
Iphone is still the best, but i would say that Samsung got closer throughout the years.

If Apple manages to port MacOS into ARM in a reasonable time, they will shit on every smartphone on earth by years due to integrating MacOS on mobile similar to how Samsung DEX is trying, but failing to do even now, years later.

Attached: Apple_Steve_Jobs_visionary.jpg (660x281, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/04/16/the-american-company-that-samsung-relies-on-for-success/#6b7793212718
forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/03/07/why-is-samsung-such-an-innovative-company/#9e7b8c62ad7e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and redpilled post.

Who let Rajesh out of his designated shitting street?

Attached: 20190325_020355.jpg (1288x2627, 868K)

At this point I have to wonder if this is more than a very dedicated shitposter, and we actually have an apple shill in our hands.

no apple shill is into tech enough to visit Jow Forums

i shit on apple products every chance i get, because i have worked in apple technical support. never again.

Always go with stupidity rather than evil when looking for the source. It's an attention-seeking shitposter.

>Most of the people who bash on Apple have never used an Apple product

>Owned all iPhones until 5 when they were released
>Worked on iMac and MacBook Pro
Fuck apple

Apple is just better and Microsoft shills here because they don't want you to know.

we don't like microsoft here too, although they're not as bad as applel

My dad was an apple fanatic for almost five years and then after buying his first android in a long time he was instantly converted. Now he's the biggest apple hater I know.

>Most of the people who bash on Apple have never used an Apple product, otherwise they would have shut the fuck up
What about those who have used Apple products?

You got one point right. iPads are absolutely without a doubt the perfect tablet on the market right now.

>if you don't like apple the problem is with you and never related to the product in question
>apple cult fag preaching
>implying apple cares about privacy

You fags are what is wrong with this board

Attached: 1519921445770.jpg (492x661, 105K)

I will grant you that apple wins the following product categories:
- Tablet
- Fagwatch
- Small normie desktop PC
- ultraportable laptop
Categories in which apple is now severely raped:
- Smartphones
I don't know where the S10 remark is coming from. I've had one for a few days and I can't imagine going back to a cheaper android or iOS phone. If you can't handle a little OOTB customization, you probably do need an apple device around to hold your hand all day.

Attached: 8767657478578.png (538x480, 170K)

The only real problem (aside from refusing to put an audio jack on it) is the stock android system on them is pure shite and custom rom support is piss poor.

wait till apple gets their processors in the laptop / imac line then it's lights out for amd and intel.

I would unironically take a XR over an S10+. Using my brothers S10+ felt like shit compared to my XS.

You know, Some of us used apple and got really tired of their bullshit - like how they intentionally make older products shitty, or play adapter tango. Then there are some of us that actually need to use a computer for work. I do like iphones tho.

as a non-poorfag who's used apple, microsoft, linux, and android products, they're all fine. apple is a bit overpriced, but who cares lul

I used an iPod touch and later an iPad pro. They were both good at what they are advertised to do (play music/read eBooks) but try to do anything remotely useful on it like run Python or transferring entire music libraries between a NAS with SFTP and you realize you can't. Apple is great if you're a normalfag who just wants a "press button, get results" experience. For anyone with technical aptitude Android provides an intuitive and superior experience.

I used an iPad, iPod and and recenly a macbook and an iPhone and I dont like them.
Now give me a (you) back!

Your dad sounds based af. Feel free to share some of his complaints, maybe I can convince my iFag coworkers to switch.

Probably because you don't know how to use even a fraction of the features on the S10. You've literally never had so much choice and it frightens you.

Most people can drive a car but not everyone can fly a 737.

Based
>have never used an Apple product
Two years ago I had the opportunity to get acquainted with MacOS on a Mac Mini, and fucking hated it.
Apple hardware is extortionately priced trash, and the software is painful to use.
My every interaction with Apple anything since has been absolute agony.
And from my experience, Apple users legitimately have no fucking clue how their device(s) work either.

Attached: wheresthefuckingterminal.png (360x361, 177K)

Attached: 1539301300812.jpg (700x665, 57K)

Android is the #1 phone in India

>pic related
Mac OS didn't have a CLI until OS X. Everything before it was pure GUI because Applel thought CLIs would scare their users.

I tried using the Galaxy S10 and the power button is too fucking high.
What the fuck were they thinking? Every release Android or the OEM does something so fucking stupid that it turns me off from their phones.

What about people who don't want any products from the whole smart catalogue, though? I just want a desktop computer, and I'm not seeing Apple bring anything to the table for the two scenarios I care about.

Apple products are strictly worse for desktop gaming (due to breadth of available games on Windows), and Apple products seem to confer no or little benefit for programming over my GNU/Linux setup.

I just don't see why I would trade my comfy dual boot setup for anything Apple offers.

My pic related was inspired by the following
>Be me
>At uni, 4th year, doing a STEM master's
>We need Anaconda for some python work
>Install it on my shitty old sub-$100 GNU/Linux laptop no problem
>Rich girl asks for help, she has no idea what to do
>She's unironically a nice person, so alright
>sarcastictechsupportanongo.gif
>Go over to her $1000 rose gold MacBook Air, sit down
>No mouse buttons, wtf
>Keys have no travel, feels like typing on a sheet of glass
>Tap around the GUI, nothing in here is remotely intuitive
>"Where the fuck is my CLI?" internally
>Me: "Alright, where's the terminal?"
>Her: "..."
>Her: "What's a terminal?"
Round of applause for Mac users everyone

Attached: 1549992811841.jpg (399x400, 47K)

If she's in STEM and doesn't have Terminal pinned to the dock what is she even doing? Even the most basic bitches in my bioengineering classes have that shit pinned.

It was 90% essay writing and project/lab work, this "crash course in python/matlab" module was the first compulsory technical thing we had to do.
My most painful Mac experience came a few months after this, when trying to get an SSD into a 2012 Mac Mini and get Mojave on it for someone else.
I managed it in the end, but that was the exact point I swore off Apple for life.

Attached: proprietaryscrews.jpg (708x664, 146K)

Jesus fuck apple shills on Jow Forums are worse than intel shills and most of those fucking kikes do that for free and the flooding is so fucking obvious anyone who replies is just as fucking dumb jesus fuck

>never used an Apple product
I actually did and I'm ashamed, the laptop was a piece of aluminium garbage and the drive failed after 3 shitty years and couldn't get any kind of warranty

>Iphone
overpriced trash. normalizing $1000 smartphones for fucks sake.

>ecosystem
more trash. this forced trend has ruined personal computing and offers very little besides forcing the purchase of more trash products
>Iphone, Ipad, Watch, Macbook, Mac Pro, Mini, Airpods, Homepod
overpriced trash. marketing gimmicks

just fuck off already, whatever the fuck miserable shill fees you're being paid get an overpriced piece of aluminium and shove it up your loose asshole you miserable sack of shit

>Most of the people who bash on Apple have never used an Apple product
I have used them and didn't like them at all. I don't mean tried briefly in a store, I have owned a Macbook. It's pointless to continue reading your shill post when it was wrong right from the start. I would ask for sources for your claim but I know you don't have any.

Apple is going downhill without Steve Jobs.

I work for Apple. Planned obsolescence is a huge part of our business plan.

dont buy our products

theo nly apple products worth owning are the iphone and ipad

iphone is secure by default, meanwhile android is plagued with virus apps written by rajeet

>I work for _____. Planned obsolescence is a huge part of our business plan.

Used a Mac for a few weeks. I still don't like Macs.

Fuck off OP

>- ultraportable laptop
Nah, the Surface Family wins this one.

everywhere else, too.

>If Apple manages to port MacOS into ARM in a reasonable time, they will shit on every smartphone on earth by years due to integrating MacOS on mobile similar to how Samsung DEX is trying, but failing to do even now, years later.
You don't understand how Apple works.
Apple CAN do this easily, but they won't.
You want macOS on iOS devices.
Instead you'll get iOS on Macs.

i worked at apple for 6 years, i can say whatever i want about them

That's for normies, in here, our assumption will always be that OP is evil.

LMFAO... this motherfucker OP stole my comment that i posted a few days ago and turned it into a thread.

Respect!

Weeks is not enough. Took me almost a year to convert from Microscam Wangblows to MacOS

Once you witness the stability and master the power of Alfred, Automator and Better Touch Tools, you realize how fucking garbage the rest of the OS's are

The only reason you hate on Apple products is because either you don't have money to buy one or because you have never played with one.

Galaxy s10 felt cheaper than Iphone in my hands and the whole ONE UI experience was a disaster. I felt like i was playing with a kid's phone, and i'm talking about the second best phone that you can find right now on the market. Apple is way fucking ahead of the competition

And the reason is not because they have the best developers, but because they have a sound philosophy on how to run and create products. They have taste

While the rest of the chink shitphone ceo's run from the police with fraud accusations and create ad campaigns where they laugh at apple removing obsolete technology (3.5mm jack), Apple continues to dominate while not giving a flying spaghetti fuck about anyone that's trying to flex.

Oh, and by the way, if i hear one more time a stupid indian street shitter telling me that he's a tech literate just because he is using Android over IOS, i swear i hang him by the Loo. You buy a device because you want to do productive shit on it, not fiddle with custom animations and widgets. If you constantly need to rice up your phone, then it means that you don't have any productive shit to do on your device. Bye!

forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/04/16/the-american-company-that-samsung-relies-on-for-success/#6b7793212718

forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/03/07/why-is-samsung-such-an-innovative-company/#9e7b8c62ad7e

>they have a sound philosophy on how to run and create products
Pic related be the only 'products' you're ever seeing again from these merchants

Attached: post-products.jpg (763x596, 140K)

its just better

My mother was an android fanatic for almost 5 years and then after buying her first iphone in a long time she was instantly converted. Now she she's the biggest apple fun but don't hate android and accepts it as her passed story.

My father won an iPad at a company raffle and gave it to my mother as a gift. It was fine for the first few days until she asked me if she could save YouTube videos like she could on her phone (S6 edge). I told her no and she's like oh well I guess what I heard about Apple stuff at work really is true.

Well, you told her wrong, you piece of trash, because you CAN save Youtube videos. Just install the shortcuts app on the Iphone and browse the incredible gallery of user-created shortcuts for a youtube downloader.

Iphone with siri activated workflows shits on every laggy android piece of garbage

Because you’re used to fighting to grep vague and useless man pages, you never thought to use the help or search, which would have enlightened you on how intuitive the OS really is. But good on you for white knighting.

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Lol brain washed much?