Micro ATX Case

Building my first computer inside of a tiny box. Recommend a case that doesn't suck and looks nice. I don't care if it has a window or not.

Attached: main-qimg-8f5037c5bf5c3082b06742516eb1df1d.jpg (602x602, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juIuzR0lUEE
pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#t=7,6&xcx=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cooler Master H400
Thermaltake Level 20 VT
Corsair Crystal 280X
Inwin 301

i have the exact case in your pic, love it

Sweet case for your cuckshed mate, what sort of budget has your wife's boyfriend given you for the build?

Ghost louqe S1 is the best SFF case

Attached: DPxbD9tXcAAJwsb.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

Attached: De7QnHrX0AEsDXj.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

What do you guys make of the Thermaltake Suppressor F1?

Attached: Suppressor F1.jpg (1500x1494, 223K)

I have that case, OP.
For the price it's worth it (50 yuro). Customisable and modular, it's like a premium chink product, but the cheapness is mostly in the inside.

Why?

I wish case makers wouldn't put their ugly branding all over them. I'm not paying them to advertise themselves to me.

Problematic underlying tones in this post.

I suggest the In Win BK623. It is the smallest case that takes a micro-atx board and full-height expansion cards. If you get it be careful the graphics card doesn't have too tall a heatsink or a power connector coming out the top.

Attached: 11-108-115-01.jpg (1280x960, 58K)

For me, it's the XPredator Cube.

Attached: tall gaming console.jpg (1120x630, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=juIuzR0lUEE

That case has pretty good airflow, I used to have it
GPU fans never spun up since it was mounted vertically and had one Poofan blowing on it and other one on top of it blowing the GPU hot air out

Are you using 90 degree cables? Also didn't have to remove the lightbar?

Attached: Ghost S1 Noc Intake.jpg (4604x2392, 2.49M)

Thermaltake Core V1 or Silverstone RVZ03 (RGB is an unfortunate side effect of the market) would be my two immediate choices 2bh

Silverstone SG13 is neat. Fits quite a big range of GPU's and is pretty minimal when it comes to looks.
Also fits in my backpack so its pretty neat to bring it to lans and what not.

I got a corsair air 240, pretty good quality and easy to work in.

Xigmatek Nebula is nice looking, I was going to buy it but upon further research it had some design flaws that I cant remember and ultimately stopped me from purchasing.

Attached: nebula3.jpg (2331x2010, 562K)

Looks a lot like the core v1. Are they straight up copying their own shit?

I have the same case, it's pretty good.

im hte user that hasnt recieved his yet, just got the shipment notification email this morning, it's coming wednesday.

It's just a "silent" version of V1.

Fractal Design or fuck off

pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#t=7,6&xcx=0
have fun

That is retarded. V1 have one of the best cooling capabilities on itx cases. You can slap a 120mm aio for the gpu and go air with a big cooler on the cpu no problem. I had build on it and there is 0 need for a "silent" model if you dont go for small fans on the cpu and gpu. You can even custom loop on it if you are retarded enough