Are you ready for the death of desktop computers?

Are you ready for the death of desktop computers?

Attached: a80399a.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

With all that shitty UI? Probably not.

>what is customization

>M-muh ichon packhs

something that shit product relies on when developers can't create proper UI

As long as I can connect a regular keyboard so I can super type I'm fine with whatever size the computer is. If I have to use a touchscreen to type everything I swear I'll go postal.

but user you're just afraid of progress! why would you wanna carry that heavy bulky thing with you all the time? you're just one of those "new bad old good" dudes, stupid boomer!!

>not dwm desktop

It's no use if it won't let you use Windows programs and Linux applications

They're already dead. Hardware manufacturers whine about dropping sales.

I can't wait until shit like Dex goes mainstream, it looks so convenient

Attached: 1552305996511.jpg (514x536, 56K)

>windows programs
You mean games?

>Linux applications
Such as? Android counterparts are more than sufficient for most purposes.

>you need to spend shitload of time for basic functionality

Literally the least important feature

The standard UI looks fine, but don't worry, I'm sure that Nova will probably develop a desktop launcher to fulfill your autism.

People have been saying that for years, but demand has been driving up GPU and RAM prices. If sales were really that bad then companies like Nvidia and Corsair would have dropped out by now

Dex is useful to connect your phone to a TV and that's it. And even that's fucked up with a lot of big streaming apps not supporting it for whatever reason.

Does android have anything even close to photoshop or gimp without it being a shitty emulation? Word, Excel, a media player.

Vore astronaut

>word
Google Documents
>excel
Google Sheets
>media player
Vynil

Is it just me or does it looks like the person in the wallpaper looks pregnant if you don't fullsize the image.

it wont die before me

normies wont really care about keyboards. they can type at crazy speeds on their phones that only have touch screens

Holy shit it is full of trash

Actually it is the death of laptop computer, FTFY

is that andromeda?

No, but I am ready for this shitty meme to die...