I fell asleep at my IT job again

>i fell asleep at my IT job again
How do i stay awake guys everything about IT is fucking boring
t. php/javascript/react/angular web app dev

Attached: Newport_Smooth.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

I should add i have a 140iq maybe I'm just to smart for this shit, god i wish my shitcoins would just moon

dont drink so much coffee

Just give your boss a bunch of articles about how a siesta increases productivity.

>to smart for this shit,
>to smart
>for this shit
>this
>shit
>to smart

If you really had a 140 iq you 1. wouldn't be waiting for memecoins to "moon" and 2. would have realized you can moonlight/daytrade/skill-build/do-literally-whatever-you-want in your downtime.

What's your salary op?

sleep naked on the CEOs desk to assert dominance

I dont drink coffee
Nobodys see me sleep i wake up immediately when a threat is nearby like the spiderman signal
Suck my 5 inches cock pleb
1.Are you retarded shitcoins is the best way to get rich doing absolutely nothing

2.Day trading is like playing agar.io but every time you die you lose money unless you have a gambling addiction or huge amounts of money to rig the market your chances of losing are higher than your chances at profiting
45k yearly
Nah that would just make me a sexual predator I'd rather just shit on his desk

Eat right, exercise, go to bed and get up at proper times. Stop being a fucking manchild.

Attached: American Cycle.png (543x776, 60K)

M8 you're on 45k in a first world country and you think you're smart???

Seething normie. Cope.

amerifats, baka

Install vpn at home
remote into your home computer from work
get paid to work on your personal projects

kek retarded zoomer

What's your normal day like?

>falling for the 100k meme
Sure mate i can get a 100k yearly job and get exploited like a nigger working in a coal mine or get half the salary and be comfy doing whatever the fuck i want

Actually I'm a boomer

>get to work 30 minutes late
>fuck around untill 11am
>do whatever i had to do untill 1pm
>lunch time
>over extend lunch untill 3pm
>put some fancy tech words to my normie boss
>pretend to work untill 5pm
>get ready to leave
>leave at 6pm
>repeat

I overwork for the first 6 hours and my boss sees it and tells me to take a break so after that I eat and then sleep the last 2 hours

how can one live on 3hrs of sleep per day?
that would certainly kill me within a month

Attached: 1553078896408.jpg (1024x770, 102K)

>how can one live on 3hrs of sleep per day?
>that would certainly kill me within a month

I lived for 2 years like that when I had a regular job and still tried to practice my hobbies in the meantime.
I was getting like 5 colds a year, had hallucinations, heard noises, and acted completely inadequately.

Thank god I found a work in 24 hour shifts, it's still 40 hours a week, except i only visit it twice a week.

>Sure mate i can get a 100k yearly job and get exploited like a nigger working in a coal mine or get half the salary and be comfy doing whatever the fuck i want
>i want a job that doesnt require work
>wait wtf this is boring and im falling asleep
>how do i stop being bored and falling a sleep?
>btw 2900 iq

You sound like a really good goy

I'm Jewish tho

Checks out

>you sound like a goy
>but im jewish
>checks out
the goyim really are as dumb as cattle, huh?

yo that would be dope what kind of jobs would let me work 2 24 hr shifts a week

You sound mad that someone doesnt give a shit about being exploited so its either
1.You get exploited and it pisses you off others dont
2.You think youre exploiting people and it pisses you off when the insight you get from the exploited part perspective is that hes not being exploited enough and it's actually mocking you

Youre pretty low iq for a jew that's sad is like a nigger with a 5 inches dick

>You sound mad
huh?
>1.You get exploited
true
>and it pisses you off others dont
false
>2.You think youre exploiting people and it pisses you off when the insight you get from the exploited part perspective is that hes not being exploited enough and it's actually mocking you
false
>Youre pretty low iq for a jew
If you're implying the implications I think you're implying, you're retarded.
I'm gonna leave now before mods ban me.

After reading all this through OP is definitely a 15/16yo of above average intelligence (but not genius) just larping for attention.
Sage

Pick up a second education if you do not live in Burgerland. Cheap as shit in Europe and good way to kill time.

drink 20 diet shastas a day and you'll be a-ok

>thinking IQ matters

having a high IQ isn't worth shit, it's just a measure of potential and right now you're not living up to that potential

Attached: 17352947_1068395929927001_431882015_n_1068395929927001.png (305x309, 126K)

>.......................t.....................
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""T."""""""""""""""""""""
Scandi-cuck-bro is back at it again. No wonder you always make snarky comments all over Jow Forums with your non-anglo-sphere, non-tech, source notation.

>How do i stay awake guys everything about IT is fucking boring
The issue isn't IT, bro. It's that you're an incel virgin with no friends, a chronic case of depression, a perchant for seeking and begging attention of Jow Forums as the only human contact you recieve in your life, and no one likes you.

Listen to my advice of previous threads. Stop using incorrect incel 't' source notations. Then try and get laid. You're also not really a dev, because real devs aren't as pathetic as you.

""""""""T."""""""""" You post here every fucking day, each day more pathetic than the last.

Kek, you have that cucks number to a T(ee). Kek.

So you:
>Get to work at 10. "Fuck around" for one hour.... (Newsflash this is what every corporate drone in the whole world does.... it's called turning the PC on, making a coffee, taking a piss, "checking email", "opening your programs)
>You are not smart for wasting your first hour, literally everyone with an office job does this every day.
>Do work from 11am to 1pm -----so 3 hours of solid work. Heads down, bum up. You are already more of a sucker than most people who casually half pretend to be busy and casually chat to their co-workers about the latest episode of reality tv, or their favourite drama, or about xyz event they have been to/are going to/etc.
>You take a long lunch, so does everyone. You also haven't mentioned any coffee breaks, and everyone I knew in an office took about 4 of those a day. The more conscientious workers at least pretended that it was a working break as they would go with someone and discuss [whatever project] while doing this. Even the bosses did this, and were fine with it. So, again, you're a mong.
>Pretend to work for another two hours -----gee, you finally got with the program. BTW, if you were smart this pretending bullshit would drive you insane and you would quit because boredom is like hell to intelligent people who always need new and engaging stimulation.
>Spend an hour getting ready to leave. Kek, such a fucking wage-cuck. But again, this is what every office worker also does. Again, close programs, "answer emails", go to the toilet again, pack bag, shit talk with coworkers what you're doing tonight (of course I knwo you have no social skills and skip this last step, but you know, everyone else does this.)

So by now you should understand that you should probably get with the program, you are not special, you are not a unique snowflake. Yeah Yeah, you probably don't get this reference because you're a scandi-cuck, but look it up, watch the movie, read the book, maybe it will give you a near-life experience

>enjoying IT
Unironically accusing others of being incels

Just keep yourself busy, crocheting seems like something that would suit you

My issue wasn't with that. IT is boring as fuck, but that scandi-cuck is always spamming Jow Forums with is mopey bullshit and then taking shots at other anons. I've had enough of his bullshit. I'll call him out all over the chans until he finally necks himself.

>crocheting seems like something that would suit you
Kek!

Get him to chrochet a noose.

why do you assume he's scandinavian kek

u r him. u r cuck
"""t.""""" ur sad life

stop it you're gonna have a stroke m8

If you're so smart why don't you trade stocks instead of praying for your buttcoin to hit $100000?

Are you narcoleptic? Take modafinil, see what happens.

>i have a 140iq
>shitcoins
lmao

Attached: 318.jpg (720x480, 42K)

>stocks
That's gonna be a yikes for me boomer

As if buttcoins work.