Paying for a streaming service when you have this for free

>paying for a streaming service when you have this for free

Why?

Attached: ogimage.png (1200x630, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transmissionbt.com
leonflix.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Convinience really not every device has popcorntime.

edit: also pretty sure popcorn time is botnet and has a keylogger

A lot of movies have low quality or barely any seeds. The UI is buggy, jumps to top when again focused.

>Not paying for anything, but these are my 2 cents

>A lot of movies have low quality or barely any seeds
Even if you discount those low quality movies, it still has way more content than a streaming service.

My anus has more poop per square inch, doesn't mean I won't not use it.

>Paying for any stream service and not have a local media vault that doubles as a personal streaming catalog
user...

the fuck is this. just get an invite to a decent private tracker

>run normie_simulator.exe -full-screen -720p
>download latest popcorn time installer
>doesn't check the installer for viruses
>install right away and have movie night
>the malware runs quietly in the background
popcorn time is just a blackhat honeypot

my plex server is already free though

Attached: 113779d1791fe950c8c4db22c690202806ba5780332159337ebcecd853e2e5f8.png (112x112, 20K)

It's open source. Good luck hiding a keylogger there.

If you're using something for free, you have to give something back. At least your bandwidth and HDD space.

>If you're using something for free, you have to give something back

What am I giving to GIMP or Libreoffice?

Give 'em free publicity.

Can you still add private torrents?

Or you know, you could just download torrents directly. These aren't the days of dial up, at worst you'll have to wait for around 4 hours for a 1080p movie to download.

Should come with the OS.

When they will make a version for browsers using webtorrent?

Yes. I didn't even know that was possible until now.

Popcorn time got my dad one of those blackmail letters. They wanted 600€ for a movie he didn't watch so he just threw the letter into the trash.

Popcorn Time is literally a torrent catalog. Why would I look for a torrent if I can just open Popcorn Time, search for the name of a film ana choose video quality and subtitles with a click?

Step 1 : Go to Options > Advanced (Tap on + sign) > Disk Cache

If your RAM is 4 GB change Override automatic cache size to 1024 MB, If 8 GB or more change to 1800 MB.

Step 2 : Go to Options > Preferences > Advanced

bt.prio_first_last_piece : Change to True
bt.compact_allocation : Change to False

Step 3 : Press and hold Shift+F2 and keep it that way untill you go to Options > Preferences > Advanced and untill the window opens.

bt.sequential_download : Change to True
bt.sequential_files : Change to True

Now files should start to finish, given that the whole file is available to the swarm.
This shouldn't be a problem for private sites like this where torrents have lots of seeders.
Also if file is incomplete in the swarm utorrent will download anything that's available.

Attached: a.png (593x383, 15K)

>Popcorn Time is literally a torrent catalog
A catalog of what? Surely not all torrent sites listed on a torrent search engine like torrents.me. What about Rutracker which most likely has the most extensive collection of music and movies on the internet? I don't think Popcorn Time does any of that.

Not free as in freedom

>utorrent

>being this poor

>qBitTorrent
>stalls
lmao

Nice meme reply.

Because Sonarr/Radarr exists.

qb is way better thab utorrent, though it's kinda low bar to compare anything to the botnet that is utorrent

Or just use qBittorrent

Attached: qbittorrent_2019-03-25_12-28-21.png (984x553, 20K)

because i may be a pirate but i am not a leech
transmissionbt.com

Attached: grog on the dog.png (210x238, 71K)

why choose for every torrent?

Stremio is literally billions of times better. Not even shilling. Popcorn is just a front end for Yify shit and some TPB torrents. Good luck trying to watch anything older than 1 month.

I have streamed 4k HDR movies to my phone on stremio and some h265 weebshit. Also, last time i checked Popcorn.io (the non botnet .se site) wasnt even Chromecast compatible. Amazon Prime video is goat tho.

This shit still working?
Didn't they separate into two brands? One died and the other one was straight up malware?

>4h HDR
>On a phone
And i thought audiophile and analogue cameras where the only snake oils memes that some of Jow Forums retards believe made a difference

4k*

>watching hollywood shit
>not torrenting the video you want
the absolute state

the only thing that popcorn time is better at doing for normies is give them a nicer UI than your typical scary torrenting site. The problem is that most normies think that popcorn time is too scary and most /ourguys/ just use torrenting sites.

malware

>calling anime weebshit
anime is the last form of uncucked trad wholesome jew-free content and will literally save the white race

>Streaming
Just have a bit of patience and download it whole

Attached: 1552227031525.jpg (468x895, 46K)

Popcorntime won't give me 4k hdr bluray remuxes
Thats the only thing that interests me in this day and age
And none of the poorfags on public trackers seed the obscure movies that i want to watch
I have gigabit and torrentleech is shit, can someone invite me somewhere good, i just wanna watch and seed quality movies

Yeah most popular anime torrenting sites dont even have the blueray 1080p 10bit versions of episodes. And even if there are the seed count i low because most people just download the x264 versions instead

but muh instant gratification

Don't even need patience with torrenting/DCC as long as you can download faster than you can watch it.

In your torrent client enable downloading in sequential order (pieces) and first/last pieces (depending on the container), wait for a few pieces to come in and then go.
Assuming your player is up for it, it'll play back just fine as the rest of the ep/movie/whatever downloads in the background.
DCC is the same.

Attached: CiANgO8XEAETorA.jpg (1024x527, 84K)

I guess if you like being a peckerwood you could do this, sure. Just take a look at everything deteriorating around you, children going hungry, and school teachers on strike. At least when I pay for streaming services (btw I can pay extra for no commercials so extra win) I know my money is going back into the community around me. I know this trickles back up to keep the quality programming coming in. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Cuck

Can I watch The Terror on this? It's like they don't want people to watch this

This. Tried streamio a few days ago and was blown away with how much better it is

>there are people that still stream
why tho

what does Jow Forums think of this guy?

Attached: WebTorrent.png (736x736, 21K)

>not just hosting your own Plex server and controlling the quality of the content you put on it

>plex
I prefer to just stream .mkvs over SMB

I like it, but it lacks some features you might miss

Plex let's me share with family and friends.
GL trying to explain to your mom how to setup a samba share

It's this? If so, yes.

Attached: screenshot.png (1366x768, 271K)

why would you rice to look like windows

It's comfy. I used an icon similar to the Windows logo for the menu because my key has that form and I'm autistic.

Attached: screenshot2.png (1366x768, 144K)

Sorry I don't speak italian

>italian
user...

Yes, fellow user?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>popcorn time
but why? just torrent the .mkv and watch it in mpv

Because popcorn time still needs a VPN.

>not having the arch logo on your meta key

Attached: arch-key.jpg (465x283, 28K)

When I last checked it out, the videos were all YIFY encodes with stereo audio. Have things improved?

based anus analogist

the cease and desist notice i got from my ISP.

Attached: 1377215520609.png (421x248, 68K)

Give it back, Jamal.

>Installing anything besides VLC or something to watch pirated movies and tv shows in perfect quality on

I use deluge should is there something better or more secure?

Upload that shit.

excuse me, what?

Are you really too stupid to find good trackers yourself?

>VLC
>in perfect quality
kek

What's better? I disagree with the MLC comparison but I'm always ready to change

>private trackers
some people don't have the time to bother with that autism
even if i did its not like i'd contribute anything

buy it and upload it yourself faggots
if we didnt have uploaders, we wouldnt have torrents

anhedonia prevents me from enjoying film

Attached: [Special Clips] GFRIEND In Taiwan-4qiUIGdTrSU-[08.44.591-08.46.626].webm (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I just started setting up Sonarr/Radarr/Jackett, but I haven't used something like PopcornTime since it first launched. How is this one?
leonflix.net

Attached: 1553386592495.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Thanks to Netfux constantly raising prices and Apple Tv bullshit piracy is on the rise big time

Attached: 1430453422386.png (633x758, 30K)

> Why ?

Money not a problem.

this. i just download whatever i want to watch before i actually sit down to watch it. it's not hard.

All of the online media stores thrive solely because the majority of the population is too stupid to use torrents.

Not every torrent is a movie.

mpv if youre on linux
mpc if youre a winhomo

most people haven't even heard of popcorn time but everyone knows netflix

>using literal fucking malware
Good job, retard.

it's actually the opposite, the other payed services are more likely to have a keylogger as opposed to an open source software.

this

how do i watch movies while downloading them through qbittorent?

>still watching jew-vies

Attached: 1548911500664m.jpg (1024x797, 57K)

>using windows
You deserve all the malware

Yup. UFC was mining crypto on their app. Didn't happen to effect anyone viewing a pirate stream

community versions are dead

download a .mkv, and select to download in order.
then just open it in your competent mediaplayer (mpv/mpc).

Depends where you get it from. The .sh version is the official release and is botnet free.

Or you could just use putlocker. I have never seen the need to torrent when basically every movie/show is available to stream in high quality.

Or I can just use Netflix because I'm not a poorfag.