Do I *need* this?

Do I *need* this?

Attached: linkedin-770x578.jpg (770x578, 21K)

if you like to cuck yourself publicly i guess so.

No.
Long answer:
If you like being fucked up the ass with a 20 inch diameter dildo? Absolutely yes.

not if you want to be a neet like 99% of Jow Forums

It helps me find a comfy job

its a way for other people to feel better about themselves ie social credit score

If you’re looking for a first time job it can’t hurt. Once you do get a job it’s worthless.

no but that's how i got my first job

No, focus on developing your skills instead. Make a portfolio site. Contribute to open source projects. Companies will find you.

No, you don't need that. You need oxygen, glucose, a few other nutrients and to stay in a certain temperature range. Everything else is you being a little bitch.

>glucose
false

unfortunately yes you do need this to get a decent job

If you're a brown noser sure.

Attached: 1552383722198.jpg (570x556, 34K)

Did you read some healthy food blog post and got the impression you're a biochemist? Go ahead and remove all glucose from your diet, see how long you last. There are entire metabolic chains that depend on glucose.

if you're at uni yes otherwise no.

ketogenesis you nigger

Depends.
Do you want to work in a stratup or do consulting for small businesses? Linked doesn't mean shit, start making a portfolio.
Do you want to work in a corporation or a software house? Then you do need it.

Also in hard times linkedin helps you stay afloat because recruiters bombard you with shitty job offers 24/7. So you can take whatever and start looking for a real job without pressure.

yes, got my botnet job there

The body can create all the glucose it needs via gluconeogenesis

it helped me get my first job, although i was looking in another country and my university didn't offer support there. it has helped organize networking to some degree, although it is largely redundant and very few professionals i know who have a linkedin account actually use it

in hard times recruiters are laid off first

i think he means when you are having hard times, not the economy

it doesnt hurt.
Dont be autistic.

yes, if you plan on getting a job