Reminder that these are the "people" that say GNU/Linux is bad for creative professionals and that you should stick to...

reminder that these are the "people" that say GNU/Linux is bad for creative professionals and that you should stick to Winjeet 10.

Attached: 1553518962247.jpg (960x640, 198K)

GNU/Linux is objectively shit.
systemd/Linux is the absolute best for professionals.

Kindly do the needful

because its called "Linux"

These kind of rooms have a special odour in it

Please sir install windows 10 it's fast and support gaymes, don't forget to do the needful sir

You have to take into account that any electronics, computer parts are prohibitively expensive in India. Like more than a months worth of salary to build a basic gaming computer of you're lower middle class.

reminder that these are the "people" that say you should "transition" to GNU/Linux

Attached: 1534310624021.jpg (2048x1536, 397K)

>be me
>learning blender
>drawing story, setting up basic animations
>maybe in a few months ill have something nice
>meanwhile in india
jesus christ op your image makes me hurt fuck maya and fuck nick jr

>speedrunners

So this is where those creepy ass "children's" youtube video are created.

Seems like a nice group of unique individuals.

>widows: even a pajeet can get work done
>linux: you need a PhD in computer science to even get started
The choice is clear.

Linux. It will sort idiots out

... if your objective is to gather around your own "fellowship of the ring" with the brightest and most autistic people around, sure. If your goal is to get things done, Windows. Just go to literally any office out there and you'll verify this empirically.

Except "sorting idiots out" isn't a business goal anywhere in this world, kid. If it were, corporations would be just applying IQ tests. The harsh truth is that they need to get shit done, not fool around, which is why the absolute overwhelming majority of workstations out there run Windows.

Look, I am not that knowledgeable about computers, but I do have enough knowledge to install Gnu/Linux. I do not yet have the knowledge to install and use plan9; but I recognize it is superior to the GNULAG. I don't make 50 threads and 1000 posts per day about how Gnu/Linux is superior and only autist use plan 9. Why do Windows user get so triggered by people who have knowledge about computer than them? I can simply not understand that mindset, of course its kind of annoying when I have a problem with suckless software but I don't spam them about how no "professional" (I am very suspicious about Windows users definition of that word) people use their software. Can any Windows users explain why you get so triggered by free operating systems that aren't targeted to double digit IQ individuals?

chistinegrosseberg.blogspot.com

Attached: ca5970e258aca851eac6886cb28659031790b7b2e1258d4897301a7d3b1a1f09-k.jpg (540x960, 57K)

whoa
this is where they make the johnny johnnys

Why do you care so much about what other people is using?

Use whatever you want and be happy with it, you're gonna die young if you worry this much

also, OP is a fag

Daily reminder that Slackware, Tribblix, or OpenBSD with MWM and Motif are the white man's operating systems. WindowMaker, FVWM, and AmiWM with FLTK are also acceptable.

Systemd is a million lines of spaghetti that eats your RAM with journaling bullshit if you leave it running for a few weeks.

Brainlets shouldn't be allowed to put their greasy paws anywhere near computers. Smartphones were the worst thing to have ever happened. Worse than any war or plague. If you're too stupid to read a man page, you should just be worked to death in a factory somewhere because you're fucking useless otherwise.

Attached: d8a81d4df0672193f705b5f2830e44c6ada7fa25f68ec579f9e47d0fa3d93bc8.jpg (1488x1771, 381K)

You're missing the point. We're not "triggered" by people having more knowledge or by systems targeted towards those people. What's annoying is faggots like you assuming everybody, even bookkeepers and salesmen and office managers who couldn't care less about computer science, should be using your hobbyist OS, and considering yourself superior to them because they don't.
Just because they don't care about that bullshit, doesn't mean they're brainlets. I'd love to watch you try to do their job for one day. You'd realize you're not so superior to them as you think you are.

Knowing how to google things would probably allow me to do the work of 4 or 5 normalfag office drones.

Attached: 1550499897961.png (650x650, 13K)

Why do you care about what I believe? I don't spam dozens of threads about how my OS is superior, if Gnu/Linux shills spammed threads every half hour I would get annoyed by them too, but right now Windows shills significantly outnumber freetards and 9/10 threads with Linux in them are praising how Windows just werks and linux break every minute.

enjoy no games cuck

nope those are generated by neural networks. The neural networks however are most likely maintained by pajeets.

im an idiot and run ubuntu with kde no problem

That looks like the offices at Wells Fargo where I work.

reminder that these are the "people" that say Windows is bad and that you should stick to Linux.

Attached: cunt destroyers.jpg (1280x960, 184K)

That’s bullshit that shills made up actually.

imagine the smell..

neither those neural networks or the pajeets pass the Turing test

Are these the people that make those shitty "Johnny johnny" youtube vids?

Theres no software or management tools. How do I recompile the kernel remotely on 30000 desktops? I thought you said this was a real OS???

Lmao bet it absolutely reeks of body odour and curry in there

They look like nice guys.

alpha as fuck