/iemg/ In Ear Monitor General

budget iem battle edition
Tin T2 (Pro) or Final Audio E2000/E3000?
Last thread:

Attached: 1545863742068.jpg (1366x800, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT10-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-2-APT-X-IPX7-Waterpproof-Cable-HIFI-Earphone-2PIN-MMCX-Use/32915852505.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.24dd2e0eNAJxmV
youtube.com/watch?v=x-nW57BKgDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tin T2 (not pro) IS better because of the less dark signature better build and removable cable. E3000 is good for those who like a darker IEM as these are pretty rare.

Got a pair of T2s coming along with a few different types of chink Bluetooth wires for them.

I'm eyeing Campfire Comet right now. I really like how they look and feel and the sound is good especially considering I've been using mostly apple earbuds at home.
Has anybody tried Comets? What did you think?
There probably are better Chinese iems but I really like the quality and looks and the 2 year warranty is a nice addition too. Should I go for Comets or some t2 or something is going to be much better sounding?

I have never heard the Final IEM E series described as "dark", the E2000 and E4000 are fairly balancd and mildly v-shaped sets (with both being fantastic for their price) with the E3000 and E5000 being warmer and boomier (not my cup of tea but still good) but NEVER "dark"
Care to elaborate?

tin t3

what are some budget iems?

Im looking for some replacement tips that are dB rated, does anyone have any suggestions?

So what's the difference between the T2 and the T3?

T3 = T2 for double the price

are the specific camps really so large that there can't be a single audio general?

Check Z Reviews

Thoughts on the Comply buds?

Not really but hpg is a cesspool

Okay I have fallen for the moondrop meme, now do I need different eartips or are the stock ones aight?

They are actually. I browse all three generals and the posters are radically different across them. They are generally older (and richer for the big bois) than the regulars over here. Hpg is just shitposting general.

Depends on which moondrop. Their tips are alright though. Don't worry too much about these.

hey dudes i got the ath im50's from japan a while ago. I'm not super fussy or an audiophile. I really like the deep sound and good bass on them and I was wondering if there are others like it in the same price range, £40-60 bongbucks

Kanas Pro, sorry. I figured I'd ask because a lot of IEMs have really uncomfortable tips out of the box.

>Kanas Pro
are they worth the price tag? i saw a review that said the crescents were the cheap version of these

Best IEMs for $100?

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

Anyone have any experience with the GGMM brand? More specifically the Alauda

Attached: 71Cc8N8S0XL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 108K)

Do most of us buy iems cause wearing headphones makes you look like a nigtard

Attached: DBZrelax.png (1354x738, 904K)

I have not received them yet

I do it because they are small and fit in my pocket

yea i agree, its quick and easy

How good are custom IEMs?
I'm looking into getting a Hidition NT-1 (single BA driver).

My current daily driver is apple in ear with 100 oh resistor

Attached: Screenshot_2015-06-06-22-20-13-1.png (993x720, 118K)

You’re better off getting something known with a graph to prove its validity.

This is the measurement for NT-1 that they provide to their customers. (probably DF compensated)
What do you think?

Attached: 1fd5bb89f82e1217f99d9a9b321b5340.png (1299x753, 499K)

Looks like they would sound pretty dark. They should really disclose if it’s raw or compensated. Not sure what those cost but the NiceHCK DT500 have a similar tuning if that is the raw data.

Broke my T2 by accident, Jow Forums, should I get another pair? Should I get the t3? Or a different set? I really liked the sound on the t2 and I’m looking for something in that price range

t3 is very similar

I found a graph from a review stated as DF compensated

cost is approximately 310 USD

it's one of the cheapest CIEMs I can get where I live

Attached: nt-1.png (626x528, 30K)

iem for 20-25 bucks?

How's chifi warranty and customer service?
I'm thinking of getting a bgvp dm6, falcon-c or e4000. They are all around 150-200 bucks so if they break it's going to be more of a pity to me. Anybody had any positive/negative experiences with the respective brands of the iems?

so normal t2 is better than pros?

For 5 bucks more (29.99) you can get a Jow Forums-approved SoundMAGIC E10. I got a pair myself 2 years ago, used them every day and they're still kicking. Normally my IEMs always die within the year because the inside of the cable gets worn out but these still work fine. The cable is really nice and doesn't tangle easily. There's 5 different colors and they come with a small clamshell case. Great value for money imo.

Attached: soundmagic-e10-blue-main-800x800.jpg (400x400, 23K)

/TIN/

Einsear T2.

they're called earbuds faggot.

Headphones are too warm in the summer and make too much noise when walking

Is the difference really that much that I should replace the bud that came with my phone?

Dude, this cable look like shit, buy something else, like the Tin audio T2.

It's rather non-existant for the most part although I had good experiences with venture electronics where they would ask me to destroy my iem and post pictures of it to get a replacement. Most would be less lenient and ask to ship them back and act as if they never received them.

Still wonder if I should get ibasso it04 for $500, where I am, I can have inEar sd4 for the same price.

how good are shure se215s?
i bought them to replace my old random brand earbuds and ended up not really liking the fit of them and havent used em much in the years that ive owned them

i have some galaxy buds on the way to replace them
i know they wont have the best audio quality but the features make it worth it to me
if i want high end audio quality ill use my hd58x

Attached: file.png (500x500, 170K)

Where do you live? is that in store or online for the ibasso?

you mean shit aesthetically or shit in terms of quality?
I can't get the T2's because I want them to have a mic

Any recommended bluetooth mmcx cables for Tin 2? Preferably not neckband style.

Not exactly related to iems, but what's a good dap? Ordered my t2s and figured perhaps i should get one of those too.

any LG phone with Quad DACs in it will be just as good as or even better than most DAPs on the market

Anyone knows anything about chink KZ HD9? They cost literally nothing (like below i7s TWS price tier) but it's hard to come by any info

Attached: hd9.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

Standard entry level IEMs.
t. 215 owner

second. I had a fiio x5 3rd gen, it was slow, bulky and barely sounded better than the Lg V20 I replaced it with. I'd say a dap is best for iems that are overly sensitive due, less hiss, but other than that they are good in theory and maybe in a year or two they'll have less downsides, right now though a good sounding phone is superior imo.

just swap the cable
i bought a couple mmcx to typec cables and they both came with inline controls and a mic

Crescent have shit fit have a shitty cable and look like golden earldildos. If you are going to get an Harman tuned pair get a pair of Einsear T10 or something.

Jow Forumsentlemans, tell me your experiences on AliExpress disputes, my TRN V80 broke after 2 hours of "use"so o opened a dispute and they said AliExpress will deal with it (???), can i get it replaced? Or i am fucked?

Attached: 277469B0D4B141D7BEC64DCD736686B4.jpg (1242x810, 500K)

Shit for the price. Any decent 20$ chink shit outperforms it.
You can ask for a replacement. Just don't accept PayPal refunds. AliExpress usually favors the buyer. Just don't buy into the seller's shit and ask either for 100% refund or replacement. Nothing else.

what cable model should i get for trnv 20: 0.75mm or 0.78mm?
aliexpress.com/item/TRN-BT10-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-2-APT-X-IPX7-Waterpproof-Cable-HIFI-Earphone-2PIN-MMCX-Use/32915852505.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.24dd2e0eNAJxmV

Its my first time buying using AliExpress too, i am used to buy iems on massdrop. But ali will really "take care" of it? This dog eating cunt doesn't even know English.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-112814~2.png (711x826, 83K)

And the cunt doesn't even want to talk normally to get on a negotiation for a replacement.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-112825~2.png (720x298, 27K)

Wait a few days and the Tin T2 will go on sale for $22.

>getting this mad over the seller telling him to wait for ali support
what did you expect was gonna happen, autist? if you open a dispute you are asking aliexpress to step in, if you wanted to negotiate you shouldn't have opened a dispute. moron

You should always message the seller before disputing. Once the dispute is open AliExpress decides what's happens.

Sup iem/g/, what's the current fotm?

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-121418~2.png (720x560, 51K)

T3

Anybody tried oratory1990's eq presets for Tin T2?

If you initially said the drivers didn't work on arrival then you would've had better chance of winning the dispute. Dont fuck this shit up. Gl

bt10 or bt3 or what other bluetooth?

Kanas pro have rather sharp highs I sold them because of that. The normal kanas are better.

I love my cans but I sweat after a while wearing them, iem's are more comfortable. Cans sound better though I have yet to find an iem that is as good as my 58x.

Much better. the pros have TRN like treble rape.

are westone w60 good?

Does anyone know what's up with Etymotic? Everything of theirs seems to have disappeared from amazon. Have they retired all their well-known models or something?

What are current choices for 25 amerishekels? I'd like to avoid sibilance. Are ed16's still good?

Are the Rha MA750s good for their price?

tfw have e5000 and am not even an audio dude

i love my e4000's
based superior nippon engineering

Yes ed16 are pretty good and go for much lower than 25 nowadays. Shit cable though, so if you want them to be comfortable you'll end up right around 25 after adding a decent cable.

go 5 more and get moondrop crescent
wear over ear to avoid microphonics

in the uk as well?

better cable, but much expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-nW57BKgDI

I have some hope that i will get a replacement, and i said that the right piece was loose. Let's see if i get it, thx

Both, buy a cable with inline control and mic and swap like this user said

How the fuck did you manage to do that?

not him but the cable it comes with has a cheap MMCX termination that can be split down the middle, making it very easy to accidentally push in diagonally and permanently fuck up the pin on the inside of the T2

You all pilled me into getting a pair of Tin T2s.

Most likely since I'm in the US.

First the cable split at the end of the Mmcx connector. I bought a new one for that. Was going great until I left them in my pants and they got washed and dried.

Sup Jow Forums. What would be better for small ear canals - Einsear T2 or Moondrop Crescent?

I use Sennheiser IE4 with small earbuds, looking something harmann-ish.

Also very sensitive to treble. Tin T2 are spiky piercing shit to my ears.

Attached: O1CN01ljTQkq2M8CnuvP80U_!!4045589782.jpg (800x800, 292K)

I own both. The housing of the Einsear T2 probably doesn’t work well with smaller canals.

>Einsear T10
cant find those

Lost my ZS6's while on vacation, need a sub $100 replacements, should I just follow fotm and get a T2/T3?

Tried campfire andromeda today really liked the sound are there similar iems for cheaper or better for equal price?

Are the Fiio f3's decent? They seem to be one of the best for the price range. How do they compare to the tin t2?

Attached: 1552443347188.png (282x300, 78K)

E3000 are pretty good but could be better. They feel extremely fragile and the wire is very thin. l Don't think they will last more than 1 year.

Not an audiophile but I can't hear a difference compared to a $20 sony Walmart iems. But I am listening to YouTube.

any idea where I can find such a compatible cable?
I'm pretty brainlet with this stuff

supposedly moondrop