/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • #JustDoggoThings • Chink solder sucks • "Please understand" • user still lives with his parents • user rekts small power bank • Reverse-Michael-Jackson-user gets electric toothbrush • Bluetooth enabled USB tester • Mi Pad 4 Plus arrives • TIN T2 got quickly "upgraded" with niggbass mod • Gigabit ethernet switch • Great success • Screen protector and bike foam grips Previous thread

Attached: Chinese workers sorting mail packages at very high speed.jpg (1500x973, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gKFhNeg
aliexpress.com/item/vertical-ones/32739060378.html
ebay.com/itm/232869426176
exhentai.org/g/1295157/8a254928ad/
aliexpress.com/item/Aslent-C6-led-Car-Headlight-H7-LED-H4-Bulb-HB2-H1-H3-H11-HB3-9005/32951554232.html
aliexpress.com/item/1-Pair-Replacement-Memory-Foam-Ear-Cushions-Earpads-Cusion-Covers-for-Sony-HM5-Large-Over-head/32865781395.html
docs.aliseeks.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: ageag.png (209x250, 47K)

i ordered some chinkshit a week ago and today i got a notice in the mail that there's a package waiting for me. there's no fuckin way it got here (to yurop) so fast, right? tracking just says sent to airline

a jumper i ordered came in a week to australia, i wouldnt be that suprised

How much are you planning to spend /csg/?

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Actually got a package today that was ordered 14 days ago (also yurop), so it depends.

will the i10 tws give me cancer?

i guess i'll see tommorrow, but i'd be extremely surprised if it was chinkshit. i ordered literally 6 days ago

Aqara sensor and 433Mhz antennas arrived.

Attached: 1526706072262.jpg (1600x1200, 925K)

Okay guys help me out here. I need pic related (SCART female with pins going down) for my CRT since old one has green pin broken. The problem is that I can't find them either locally (well, I can order them but it would cost me, a lot for something this cheap) or on ali\dx. Any other chink places where I can find them without paying an arm and a leg?

Attached: file.png (350x219, 104K)

Probably $15 at the maximum.

considered soldering it?

Soldering what? I am not following, user. Old one has broken green leg, there is nothing I can do to fix it aside from replacing it.

Yo, I need a good USB DAC (with or without AMP) for my headphones (Superlux HD330 and HM5s) and don't want to spend more than 70 USD. Any recommendations?

My Mi5 has a new back!
As suspected, it didn't fit at first. Don't know if this was due to dodgy 3rd party caseback or if the phone really was too bent. I tried to bend it back right, but the caseback refused to cooperate. Ended up using thin double adhesive tape to keep it on, and it looks as good as if I had managed to get it on proper.
Shitty pic from muh x230

Attached: 2019-03-25-172838.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>Shitty pic from muh x230
you could have just used a mirror and taken the pic with the phone camera

go to the stinky dinky toilet to take a pic I can take from my comfy bedroom, with a Jow Forums-certified machine?
no way

discord.gg/gKFhNeg
discord.gg/gKFhNeg
discord.gg/gKFhNeg

Is there no used goods market for that kind of thing in your country? Plain DDR3 should be pretty cheap. I bought a used Kingston DDR3 8GB ECC unbuffered stick for about 30 bux, passed a 30ish hour memtest run.

$10 so that I can at least use one of my $3 off $10 coupons

>not a 90deg scart
ouch. what about making a custom "riser" pcb, or just bend the 90deg pins straight and cut excess? support mounting is going to be a pain in the ass anyway

I'll never trust those damned little yellow people again

well, after 5 minutes of jack ma fuckery, it presents itself
aliexpress.com/item/vertical-ones/32739060378.html
not so bad

oops, those are unavailable
ebay.com/itm/232869426176
there, not ali but same price (only 1 instead of 2pcs)

exhentai.org/g/1295157/8a254928ad/

My keyboard reached my country 12 days ago, but hasn't moved since and there's no dispute option anymore on aliexpress. Am I chinked?

it's probably just delayed but if the purchase protection has expired you can ask the live chat support to open a dispute

Need chink plate carrier recommendations

Last time I bought chink bamboo socks my toes were poking through them by the end of first day.
Has anyone bought and used some good shit and can vouch for it's quality?

A month and a half after buying yeelights one of them have a fucked red component

Nice

Thanks, mate.
It's for old CRT TV, support is there. It's just over the years some pins broke inside the connector. At prices I've seen online it might be cheaper just to look for a new one.

Looking for some kind of good e-ink e-reader that would be good for mangos because I'm a dirty weeaboo.

Got my led headlights in
Will post pictures tonight when it's dark out

Attached: IMG_20190325_153631.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

is there a chance of buying full grain leather from aliexpress?

forgot link
aliexpress.com/item/Aslent-C6-led-Car-Headlight-H7-LED-H4-Bulb-HB2-H1-H3-H11-HB3-9005/32951554232.html

Hey, does anyone know of a mmcx cable that's not shit nor braided?

50 British Bongs my good man.

this doesn't look that different from an amazon fc

but the workers on op are not inside a cage, how is that similar?

Attached: amazon-cage-ss.png (1200x720, 380K)

>buy chink tv box
>finally arrives after being stuck on customs for week
>for some retarded reason it absolutely refuses to connect any wifi network
>despite having full signal and it says its connected
>mess with all settings, nothing
>factory reset, nothing
>try tethering from my phone, nothing
>give up and do something else
>after few hours try again
>now suddenly works no problem
so this is the power of chink shit..

Attached: 1546956349216.jpg (449x642, 40K)

dear friend, during initial setup tv box needs time to upload your personal information and location to our server, please understand.

apparently live chat doesn't handle "not received" shipping issues. I left some 1 star reviews to threaten these idiots.
if that doesn't work I can "escalate" the support ticket and otherwise I got chinked.

Those connectors are so huge that it should be possible to fix it by soldering a jumper wire

Why is there no fcking plugin that automatically calculates the ACTUAL total price and orders my search by that? Sick of having to open a ton of pages just to get the fucking price.

Are there better coupons than "$3 off $10" coming up? Just got 2 of those for their anniversary/my aliexpress story thing.

where did you get that? 30% is a lot, never seen them.

well, not all amazon workers are in cages.. ;)

Where is that? I want that coupon.

Can someone recommend me a bluetooth mmcx cable which doesn't go over your ears. Want to use them with my FEN-2000.

It's coming to my house. Thank god. 1 month and 10 days for this shit.

I went into the app, went into "Account" and saw the "Discover your AliExpress Story" banner. Clicked that, then at the bottom of that it said:
>AliExpress has reached its 9th anniversary, thank you for shopping with us.
>Here's a little surprise for you.
with a button to collect a reward, pic related.

When I clicked on that there was a button to collect coupons, and it gave me two.

Attached: 1-2.png (640x1136, 240K)

How reliable are chink HDDs?

I'm doing some contract work and the fucking small business tyrant I'm working under is a cocksucker who refuses to actually spend cash on a proper enterprise drive.

Attached: 7onvznawqsd21.png (1629x715, 221K)

I need to get some bluetooth speakers off aliexpress. I'm willing to spent up to like 30-35 euros. Any suggestions?

Here's the coupons:
These are applicable to all products, AFAIK. Not sure if I'm just lucky though.

Attached: 2-2.png (640x1136, 96K)

50-60€

>Discover your AliExpress Story
Can't find that anywhere in the app

Anker Soundcore 2 or Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker (there's several Xiaomi models, you want the metal one that comes in gold, blue and red)

here

Attached: ayy.jpg (640x1136, 235K)

I don't have it :`(((((

sorry friendo, maybe a couponbro will share some of his mad savings with us all

fuck you asshole I liked when people brighted me in 2005 and it wasn't gay ass blinding lights

Calm down user, I'm going to aim the headlights down
I'm not a complete asshole

you're a doll lol

Why, don't you like overpriced tactical©®™ USA gear?

Can any anons give a review on the TRN V80s?

anyone has any good brands for ram memory?
was looking at adata for 3200mhz

>Update 1: Processed through facility
>Update 2: Processed through facility (probably the same one)
>Last update March 16
>Est. date of arrival May 20
>Seller somehow received my 5 star feedback without me sending any
If I wasn't such a frugal motherfucker I'd have quit buying chinese trash years ago.

Attached: AgyfUtk.png (331x121, 5K)

>TRN V80s
they good

Can I dispute this since I ordered literally a month ago on the 27th of February?

Attached: 2019-03-26 01.16.00 message.aliexpress.com ecaf09e7e0e8.png (458x147, 9K)

Pic one

Attached: IMG_20190325_215005.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Pic two
Most definitely need to aim these bitches downward

Attached: IMG_20190325_214957.jpg (4032x3024, 1.35M)

you guysssss which decent edc flashlight to buy?

nice shitbox

thanks brah
granny camry will run forever

How do I see the anniversary thing that tells me how much I had wasted on chinkshit?

Best knife sharpening jig?

>put $10 item in cart
>apply coupon
>subtotal 7.00
>"please add 3.00 more to your cart to use this coupon"

When I buy $25 items and get $5 off, it does not tell me to buy items for $5 more.

Just got these HM5 pads for 2$, much better than i expected. They are oval, but they fit perfectly on my round Philips SHL3300

Attached: facebook pic quality lol.jpg (306x408, 35K)

Link if someone is interested
aliexpress.com/item/1-Pair-Replacement-Memory-Foam-Ear-Cushions-Earpads-Cusion-Covers-for-Sony-HM5-Large-Over-head/32865781395.html

Hi frens, does there exist a chinkshit 3m double sided adhesive that doesnt ruin walls and is removable like said 3m strip?

I want to wall mount a few things, not too heavy, but would like that peace of mind so my shit doesn't fall off

So does the tracking info through the Ali App and
Website mean anything?

I have several orders in limbo on the app that I've actually received

$80

paypal dispute/credit card chargeback

try this
docs.aliseeks.com/

make sure you have the latest version of the app but maybe they won't show it to you if you're a new member

if there are other coupons involved they get applied before the aliexpress coupon

I'm a platinum member and have had account for over a year. I installed the app today just to look at it and it wasn't there. Chinked again, so I uninstalled the app.

of the entire time ive spent on Jow Forums
/csg/ has to be the most pathetic general ever created

>posted from my $1700 phone

who

Does anyone have that discount code that was shared a few threads back?

this

>not the trannies in /dpt/

Anyone have a good mlok flashlight/mount?

Thinking of buying a tablet but it looks like Android tablets are dying. Besides Samsung and Amazon, only Chinese companies are making them. Google seems to be trying to push Chrome OS tablets but it still sucks.

Considered getting an ereader as well (Likebook Mars is pretty recommended here) but since that runs off Android I'm not sure whether it's a good time to get one too.

Should I just wait for Chrome OS tablets to be a thing or just get something from China now? Google and developers are still treating the form factor as an oversized phone rather than tailoring their app experience specifically for it. Not sure how long it'll take them to get it right provided Google doesn't kill it off like they always do.

You should have done more research

You bought like 4 or 5 generations old cheap led headlights. Good ones come with ballast and high beam cutoff, and no active fan just a heatsink.

You're gonna piss people off and not really see better.

it didn't work

you can get a few more select coupons in the cart in the app