Let’s be honest. This running arch would be the ultimate Stadia device right? Imagine it...

Let’s be honest. This running arch would be the ultimate Stadia device right? Imagine it, being able to play triple A games on Linux. Can’t wait. Based google have indirectly caused the year of the Linux desktop.

Attached: 18E70544-BEF9-4F82-B238-0A4578060B8E.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Switch_system_software
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already play AAA games on Linux, there's no need to imagine it. Of course, not all of them work, but with a little bit of tweaking, it's possible. Google shill, please go.

Emulating or running some janky ass compatibility layer can in no way match the quality of Google Stadia.

What are they paying you?

>what are they paying you?

Attached: 48B35A04-0BD2-4AC6-9F51-99A97CD1CA49.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>triple A games
Lowest common denominator.

If Stadia has Souls games and weeb shit I’m sold.

I can already play triple A titles on a linux-based system without use of Wine. Obviously NOT ALL are available but I also don't want to PLAY all of them. Why should I shed a tear over games that weren't made for a linux-based system? Increasingly it is the case that developers are pushing for linux-native compatibility. If they don't offer that as an option, then I don't buy it. Super easy shit to figure out. If I still wanted to play something that was not available on linux and wanted to use wine, I'd fucking pirate the game because who the fuck supports a publisher or vendor that doesn't demand this of developers?

tldr: your argument is shit, I can play triple A games and basically your shit is all retarded and gay.

Attached: 1553382540393.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>can’t afford a decent internet connection and won’t be able to enjoy Stadia
>w..well who cares at least I still have Tux Racer

Attached: C85A3387-D442-4B82-B9EF-1CBDCE1E8E6A.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>I still have Tux Racer
No, I still have MUDs, Chess, Go, NetHack and other big-brain games.

>MUDs, Chess, Go, NetHack
Wow, you sure showed me.

Attached: EFF347EC-2F23-4666-B808-58B40D490A3E.jpg (611x1024, 71K)

1v1 Go?

Dark Souls. Pyromancies only. No melee. First to complete wins.

You sound linux savy
Help me out with this thought
Nintendo switch runs on an nvidia tegra chip
So does nvdia shield
Which runs android/linux
So is it possible that the switch runs some sort of closed source nx/linux? To reuse the same gpu drivers
Would that make it possible to run switch games natively on linux as they're probably writen for it?
Or am I just retarded? If so why wouldn't it work?
I have very little knowledge in this hardware/drivers field

Attached: HakaiShin.gif (847x432, 1.37M)

Just play on Stadia

300 bucka.

ignore google shill, always strive to learn more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Switch_system_software

Attached: 1536116871488.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Linux is a kernel.

Of Linux is a kernel then Stadia is a General

I cannot believe what I'm reading
>it is an evolution of theNintendo 3DS system software
>including the Nvidia driver which the security researchers described as “kind of similar to the Linux driver”
>The graphics driver features an undocumented thin API layer, called NVN, which is “kind of likeVulkan”.
>code fromFreeBSDkernelis utilized by Horizon.
>Horizon utilizes several components fromAndroid. “Nintendo re-purposed the Android graphics stack and used it in the Switch forRendering
What kind of bastard child is this, and how does it even function

Attached: NintendoSwitchHackScreenshot.jpg (960x1082, 138K)

you're probably thinking of this from an outside dev perspective
internals have all the docs and firmware required to make this happen smoothly, no reverse engineering required

Fascinating

Stadia is gonna flop harder than the Ouya unless Google somehow rolls out Fiber across the entire US overnight.

They say 60mbps is enough for 4K 60fps. Who doesn’t have at least 100mbps in 2019?

>Google would never lie to us!
>Tech companies never bend the truth to hype up their shit projects!

>>>>>>>>>>>> /v/

Garbage display

Stadia HYPE

> paying for game subscription
I don't pay for my OS, how can you expect me to pay for games?

Stadia in a best case scenario on a game that is known for local latency issues has worse input latency than a PC capped at 30 FPS. This will be REALLY cool for MMOs but i don't see it taking over the PC market. Maybe the extreme casual end of the console market.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-25 17.59.39.png (1920x1080, 789K)

Keep in mind this test was literally ran at google headquarters.

A12X Bionic is as good as an Xbone.

100ms of latency is literally "the dude hosting my Black Ops game is getting his wifi from the McDonald's down the street" tier. Unplayable shit.

and that is the BEST case scenario (IE: if you live at google headquarters)