TZ censorship?

Living in TZ. Visited by government officials four weeks ago. Under investigation for "advocating homosexuality". For three weeks on going internet access has been "weird".

Phone sim card registered using passport deets. Internet is via mobile network, sim card for net also registered. Using my laptop at home cannot access any pages using chrome, firefox, opera etc. Can instantly access using Tor browser. My phone cannot access internet at home thru wifi. Mobile data also not working at all.

When i access wifi at work or someone else's network, no problem for phone or laptop.

Need someone who understands how this shit works to tell me if I'm paranoid with crap electronics or paranoid and I'm being harassed/monitored/etc.

Attached: 20190310_141332.jpg (2304x1296, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/tanzania-travel-advisory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Under investigation for "advocating homosexuality".
OP is a faggot lol

Damn OP, even the government wants you to stop sucking cocks.

Maybe your dns at home is fucked, try using a vpn if you’re really paranoid

>expecting us to know what “TZ” means

Would it effect phone as well?

Wife's computer and tablet are fine.

>OP faggoted so hard that the police showed up
Just imagine the fucking radio. "Code 104, dick sucking in progress at OP's house. Send backup" lmao

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 232K)

Tanzania you uncultured swine

Funny, not what your mom said. Oh btw she owes my dog change for last night.

This, DNS would be my first action. Switch to 1.1.1.1 and try that. If you really live in a state like what you described, you need access to a VPN yesterday. Lrn2opsec, NIGGA~

But its ok for your dad it seems or should i tell him to get off my dick since you're so interested?

>Tanzania
>tiny impoverished african country that borders bumfuckistan and the democratic people's republic of AIDS in all directions
>expecting westerners to give a shit about your far cry 2 country

Tor and VPN in effect. Only Tor working. TZ has mossad tech for eavesdropping.

>brazenly claiming to prostitute your dog out
lol africa

Not my country fuckwit.

She owes my dog change you idiot...

You would think they'd just eat the dog. I guess they're learning.

Attached: 1546526697301.jpg (750x703, 68K)

If you're LGBT, try to avoid living in a repressive shithole country full of homophobes

Not the issue.

Pissed co-worker=false accusation.

What I did do was to stop students from abusing a child who is T.

Daily reminder that there's no place on this earth where normal people don't hate fags. You're a disgusting, disease filled sack of shit and you should join the tens of thousands of other mentally ill fudge packers who off themselves every year. You're a stupid clown. No one will ever love you. Go for that bottle of pills and just do it.

Attached: 1549600198625.jpg (1010x1213, 525K)

Mad closeted homosexual Jow Forumsfag is mad

>if you don't like faggot shit you must be a secret faggot
Imagine being this delusional and mentally unwell. I can see why my ancestors threw you fuckers into peat bogs.

Attached: FB_IMG_1548784670297.jpg (720x568, 26K)

Amateur... 5cc of K by IV injection.
Not even God could restart your heart.

Faggot in denial detected.

Do you think your parents know?

Did you try changing your DNS? If all else fails, try satellite downlink :^)

Your router is messed up somehow if it lets tor thru but not anything else. Like regular web traffic is blocked for some reason, log into in the router and look at access logs and config.
>for "advocating homosexuality"
Idk, maybe stop advocating buttstuff, lol.

I just sent this thread to the national Tanzanian police, homo

Attached: 989.gif (450x338, 835K)

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/tanzania-travel-advisory.html
They kill albinos because they are too white, doesn't matter if your white they think you're gay and probably that the wife might be a tranny. I think you should leave if you can without suspicion. You should have never took your wife to a shithole like that, dumbass.

Like many African and pan African countries, faggotry is simply not tolerated.

Not sure why honkies can't get it through their fuckin skulls that some places on this planet ain't rockin with their unnatural degenerate behavior.

Stop being gay you faggot. Being a fag isn’t a right, it’s just disgusting.

why are you gay?
you are gay

Stop advocating homosexuality and God will be on your side.
Our countries started tolerating homosexuality and now we are living in a SJW hell.