Apple Card

How long before they make the black version with $1,000 annual fee like all the ultra-premium cards?

Attached: IMG_20190325_140028.jpg (889x488, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/03/25/apple-unveils-new-credit-card-the-apple-card.html
fortune.com/2016/04/11/goldman-sachs-doj-settlement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first give them a few years to make it globally available

>Apple is partnering with Goldman Sachs for Apple Card, with Mastercard handling payment processing.

The same Goldman Sachs that helped crash the economy in 2008. Let's think about that. Would you honestly trust them, I sure as hell wouldn't.

>Annual interest rates would range from about 13 percent to 24 percent if the service were running now, Apple said.
cnbc.com/2019/03/25/apple-unveils-new-credit-card-the-apple-card.html

god damn lmao

Aren't macfags the perfect demographic to trap into high interest debt?

>not paying off your credit cards in full every month

I'm in my 30s and have never even had an actual credit card. I've only used debit.

>Constantly using a credit card

You’ve never had a credit card have you?

I have 45+ credit cards, with interest ranging from 11 to 24%. I’ve never held a balance on a single one.

>using his debit card and missing out on literally thousands of dollars of benefits a year

You guys talk techn so much I forgot how poor you are.

Can you really just open a card and never use it?

The same Goldman Sachs that thinks Clean Air and Water should be considered a luxury and bought and sold. The same Goldman Sachs that came out and said it isn't profitable to cure diseases.

What does he mean by 'benefits'

Wal Mart discount doesn't count nigger

>He believes in free benefits
Retard, you're the product. You're constantly feeding the botnet with your spending habits.
>nb4 muh good goy credit score

>$1,000
This is apple, you're going to pay a premium on that premium, $3,000 minimum.

>Mastercard handling payment processing.
So it's as anonymous as any other credit card? Well Jow Forums lied to me earlier today.

Any non-cash method of payment is botnet.

Visa black is only $500 per year.

every american bank, hell every bank altogether is an evil scumsucking entity. don’t think GS is alone in that

What's the point of this? It's just a mastercard with no fees and shit cash back?

The reason they're all shit is because they won't do business with other banks by default, everything has to be second-guessed because they "have to" deal with credit card fraud. (Wire fraud but with a more honest category.) This is trivial to solve on a network basis, of course, if they truly wanted to solve it. They could have standards in place—trivially—to deal with the places that support fraud. They don't.

Because in reality they all profit from credit card theft.

Can't "default allow" what you know you can't trust yourself for in the first place.

Attached: JUST_trusssst_ussssss.png (912x738, 456K)

How's saving for that house coming along? How long it gonna take you to be able to pay full in cash?

Logically it isn't as profitable to cure diseases than just fizing symptoms

Logically, if everyone heard them make that statement out of context, it would change how people operate with financial institutions.

Department Stores have had credit cards for decades.

This is nothing new.

its pretty easy to pay cash to mommy for tendies isn't it

>1000
Not evena high tier card. Pic related is a ultra premium

Attached: American-Express-Black-Card.jpg (626x423, 29K)

how do banks make money off of cc theft?

Why yes, but I prefer to call it an African American Express

Fortunately I don't live in America, therefore banks don't have access to any private information about me, don't have access to previous loan records nor do they have access to my medical records.
In other words, they'll look at my employment situation, and ask me if I have a medical treatment for anything (which I'm free to lie about).
The average interest rate on a 20 years loan for a house right now is 1.5% (fixed rate). The average worst case scenario rate is around 2.6%, best case scenario rate is literally 1%.

if you are talking about "the black card" its a borderline scam to rope retards into paying a $500 AF.

You'd be much better served with the Ritz Carlton card from Chase with $495 AF. You'd get back the $495 from the sign up bonus and more.

The REAL black card is the Amex Centurion.

Based and Yepilled

[citation needed]

Fuck no
I trust Apple less though

Doesn't that card not have a published list of benefits and annual fees are different for different people?

do you have any credit history? you realize that without any, you get fucked on any type of lease agreements (cars, housing, etc.)

Student loan payments and then I later paid it all off. Years ago though. Car I've only ever got one from a 3rd party seller used, wasn't a lease. Apartments have taken me fine, never done a house.

Yeah and apple are saints

fortune.com/2016/04/11/goldman-sachs-doj-settlement/

Is it metal

Why is insurance one of the most profitable industry despite all insurance agents being scums and tricksters?

Use your head. Maybe you can make the connection.

It's not great, but many other credit cards are in that range. They rationalize it that it's an unsecured loan, very risky for banks to hold.

>imagine having a 1.7K balance each month
>imagine having 8.3K available debt
Cali-tards are delusional.

Yes, zoomer.
You can also profit off them, by using them as you would use a debt-card, but simply belaying your payments so that your money generates more interest in the bank.

>having 45+ credit cards
Retard

Attached: file.png (446x233, 305K)

>Goldman Sachs that helped crash the economy in 2008

Attached: Dq1XRM5UwAEeY2j.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

>he doesn't get free flying miles to go to weeb land after buying shit tonnes of weebshit, rent, utilities, and what have you
Shiggy. I'll enjoy my free plane rides though

We wuz banks and jews now

>call up bank
>they offer to cancel annual fee without me saying anything
>for next year as well
I admire their mind reading powers. I don't even have to threaten to cancel the card lol

Just get another card, who in the world pays a fee just to have their card? lol.

Attached: file.png (825x322, 780K)

Read again, this time carefully. I don't and haven't and will not pay and still get to keep my card.

>having a card with an annual fee
What's your problem..? I never have to call a credit card company to "cancel a fee".
My card 'just works'.

I heard this my whole life and it's bullshit. I've never had a credit card, but when it game time to get mt first car loan that went fine. I paid the car off in sixish months, and just recently was able to buy a house

you still get a credit history without a credit card. from paying bills and stuff

>You can also profit off them, by using them as you would use a debt-card, but simply belaying your payments so that your money generates more interest in the bank.
Seems like more hassle than it's worth even if you're investing that delayed debt. With bank interest rates being what they are compared to credit card rates I find it hard to belief you'd ever see a profit in that way without some kind of cd.

Usually there's a small fee if you don't use it for 12 months