I have to write a research paper on a problem in Comp Sci. What could I write about?

I'm only a sophmore, and the paper's for composition II, so it'd have to be something I could understand well enough that I can explain it to a boomer.

Attached: AAA.png (354x482, 39K)

fizzbuzz

fizzbuzz in blockchain implemented using Return Oriented Programming (Weird machines)

Socialmedia, normalfags, and the cancerous pedestrianization and dilution of techknowledge.

Wait, why are fizzbuzz programs a problem?

They're not a problem. The problems are the ways you can implement fizzbuzz.

O lol. I think he meant the other kind of problem. Like issues of ethics

Like I said, the professor's a boomer. I wanna get an A. I'm not gonna risk insulting him.

Anything? The most heated debate I can think of in the field is where to put braces.

the consequences of digital tracking, facial recognition, etc

Game physics

If you are a real man you will write about any of these three:

1. Why backwards compatability is keeping the most used languages from evolving
2. Why research into operative systems have all but stopped due to the oligopoly of operative systems today
3. How code of conducts are destroying floss communities

Try the problem that since the assembly languages were all written in the 1960's and zoomers are too lazy and too stupid to understand them, there is a lack of knowledge to move forward in the technology world

I'm not a real man tho. I'm a trans girl

So Y2K: the sequel?

5 reasons I like anime

Regex sort

H1B1 visa abuse (unreasonable job qualifications in job postings, applicants are automated out of the hiring pool, "no qualified candidates," hire some low skilled non-citizen for a much lower salary)

reverse engineer botnet malware

Attached: 1553560257277.jpg (824x1150, 201K)

free software movement