How can i use it to impress girls that would come over?

How can i use it to impress girls that would come over?

Attached: arduinouno-tri-org_2.jpg (550x550, 49K)

make a measuring instrument

(attach a sensor and display

Make a device that prints money and/or apple products.
If not that, keep it out of sight.

Blinkenlights, bitches love blinkenlights.

you should use arduino nano
nano is smaller and cheaper than uno

hook it up to a battery and get an extending pole and attach it to the GPIO with bluetooth button put it under your fedora and make it tip without touching with your hand

stack $100s on top of it

this

I recommend esp8266 !!

by selling it and buying ARM

make an automated dildo, unironically

Luke told me about this, sounds good

....and then toss the arduino.

My autistic self once impressed a girl by teaching her how to use it, i just helped her to code a little program from the examples gallery to control leds.

did you fuck her ?

Attached: XVM397b8df2-2b91-11e9-85b8-b1891b9fccbc-805x530.jpg (680x447, 44K)

Not even kidding, some girl found me through other students to help her with an arduino project. She tried to put out for helping her, but she was fat and has kids so I made her just pay me

Make these Arduino Lego robots. When she sees it she'll think you're a genius. Just don't get into the specifics otherwise she'll think you're an autist

make a pussy wettness sensor, use it

No, but on a later date she gave me a cute kiss on the cheek.

By losing weight, having proper hygiene, and living in your own place.

this is the only actual good advice.

did you hold her hands yet????

You must have missed

By throwing it away, moving out, getting a decent job and keeping yourself in shape and active.

Emoji bar

>dick measuring instrument so you can prove to her you’re 5 inches
genius

I know you made this thread as a joke but unironically what you need to do is create "art" projects and get them into shows and galleries. Something with LEDs, animatroncs, synthesizers, etc. I've always had an an electronics hobby which isn't exactly something women swoon over, but when I call my projects art they can't keep their hands off me. They see me as the fetishized tortured artist stereotype rather than an socially awkward autist.

>girls
>come over

L-lewd!

Attached: 1524795868160Hands.webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

No she created a robot who fucks her now

This sounds interesting actually. Any ideas for art projects?
Something without lamps for sure,
Maybe some romantic color changing ambient light

>printf("0 percent.\n");

girls are idiots. they seek status/men of status not intellectual fulfillment in embedded systems.

Build a secret, remote controlled vibrator to hide in seat cushion. Attach vibration motors (like found in cell phones) and hide those in seat cushion. This might work best with motors mounted on some kind of bump or hard spot installed in a key location of the cushion that can transfer vibrations best. Use wifi module to a remote switch you hold and activate. Optionally use with audio output of TV to activate on loud sounds from movie to disguise vibrations as some kind of audio resonance.

Trying to work out how to detect if she's turned on. One possibility is to use some kind of heat sensor in cushion, but i think a better way might be to use pressure sensors to detect squirming or shifting against the "hard spot" mentioned above. So you'd look for a "squirm" response after a brief run of the vibration motors.

Obviously I've thought about this way too much. Time to get a life.