And this is Linda, she'll be your project manager

>and this is Linda, she'll be your project manager

Attached: 1553634589323.jpg (1024x810, 105K)

Attached: 1533481855893.png (714x1000, 663K)

remember lads, subscribe to pewds
*gun noises*

Attached: b.jpg (284x177, 20K)

>have hot PM who knows her stuff
>usually wears business professional with skirt
>have fantasies where she spanks me if I fail unit tests or have bugs

This is why I'll never have a girlfriend

Cool, I bet she blows niggers

And is she qualified?
If yes: okay.
If no: Bitch better have subscribed to Pewds.

>fall in love with her because she said something nice to me

BRAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: image.jpg (612x612, 224K)

Nah senpai, I quit. I can tolerate wageslavery but I'm not going to be bossed around by a femoid.

Attached: pepedealwithit.jpg (550x550, 81K)

Nice office

kek same case for me a few years ago.
I fucked her.
She was married.
Don't trust womyn lads

good thread

Attached: 1553451311762.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Software Engineering is probably hardest and most annoying subject in sophomore CS. Its both really tedious and boring. Its hard to write good specification, because proffessor treats every word that is not in dictionary as its undefined. Specification should be very unambigous and understandable for everyone, its like fusion of algebra and philosophy

based

I'd like to titfuck her ass

it just works

Attached: cowe.jpg (550x372, 24K)

With your tits?

that's called "hotdogging" user

0/10 flat ass

Is Linda shopping for furniture online?

Attached: linda.png (500x504, 165K)

Can't sniff the chair she sits on

She has a pancake ass, don't be fooled by the heels

I know a braphog when I see one

t. Brap Sommelier (experienced over 1000 braps)

Attached: x240-rbj.jpg (428x240, 30K)

do you see any chairs in that room?

get better material faggot

heaven

>"standing desk" meme
>wears high heeled wedges

>nobody told me we had an amputee
>she must be the inclusion hire

fucking this

these standing desks are a great idea, you can choose where there are positioned, and who will use them.
i can do female hires, and have a pro health work environment.

>lusting after parachute ass

based and everythingpilled.

I've had better PMs than that...
I was stupid and fell in love with her, but I'm a weirdo and a dumbass in front of women I like, so after doing some stupid shit, she reported me to the boss. a month later, I left the job. good thing I told them to fire me, and got paid for that. leaving that place was the best fucking decision of my life.

based robot

define parachute ass

:ˆ)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 02.50.35.png (191x94, 21K)

thats a goofy looking ass. and shoes. is this hot by software dev standards? i think the autists in accounting have better girls than this walking around

comic website

Attached: niggerhitlerbepis.jpg (1200x1696, 295K)

underrated and checked

The place where I interned had this girl in accounting who was short and stacked. She couldn't have been more than 5'2" but she had tits that weren't much smaller than her head. She always tried to dress modestly but you could always tell there were massive milkers hiding under her loose sweaters. We talked a lot at lunch and she even invited me to go out drinking with the accounting team once. I'd like to think I didn't conduct myself in a totally autistic manner.

The part where I made a mistake was taking a full-time offer with that shitty company because of the big tittied accounting girl. An idiotic university graduate decision that cost me 2 years of my career. The worst part is she had resigned by the time I started working there, along with half the people who were there during my internship. There were still two hot accounting girls, but in hindsight they were probably only hot because the software girls were so damn ugly.

I irrationally dislike her because of those pants. I live in Portland so I'm used to all sorts of stupid outfits, but those pants.

this but i need the money. good thing i learned how to put up with being subordinate to all the bullies in high school or i would've been fired by now for acting out

Those shoes with a standing desk...

Imagine the pain

Nice to meet you, Linda

What the fuck is wrong with you autists

Attached: YGWql7Q.png (411x454, 18K)