I just want to be a woman. Is that too much to ask?

I just want to be a woman. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: 22783-Androcur-Cyproterone-Acetate-50mg.jpg (1200x939, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnrODxCOeEo&index=3&list=LLMcYTYLd__RnepBEtgT7xAg&t=0s
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2018/07/12/vitalizi-golden-pensions-to-be-cut_2cb5af34-b824-444f-818d-6ae9939b72b5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

>Is that too much to ask?
yes

yes it is

and taking hormones/getting surgery will never make you one, no matter how hard you want to believe it will

you'll always be a failure and a freak who everyone despises

Is it at least possible to pass as one?

Attached: 1451614644725.jpg (504x379, 51K)

to who? to me? no, i'm on 24/7 tranny patrol every time i'm out and i can pick them out with the quickness of a starving viper

unless you were blessed with

There are some things that the hormones can change. I'm 5'9, but there's tall women everywhere where I love on. I don't know about my shoulders, but my hands and feet are big, but slim.
About my hips, they'll get bigger with the weight gain, I hope.

Are you that suicidal failed monkey tranny I talked to about a month or so ago?

Yes. Too much to ask.

>unless you were blessed with

I don't really know. My meds fuck up my memory a little.
I was talking shit about being cuter on Jow Forums since the last... 3 months, I guess. I once created a thread at this same time, Probably you were the russian who talked a bit with me.

Attached: 1481565167374.png (616x480, 237K)

hormones will not alter bone structure and judging by your description you're fucked from the start

you'll be dead before 30 if you go down this path, just saying

? "blessed" in this context means the dude already looks feminine before going to extreme measures to alter and chemically castrate himself

i'm not saying i like them, as you can clearly tell from the rest of my post you retard ruskie. now back off before i get my finnbros to come shoot up your town

>my finnbros
yes please, get them, finns are cute
So have you tried other approach than meds or you still think pills will magically turn you into a girl?

Life's already shitty for me, ameribro. Currently I'm a faggot who can't even socialize properly because I always need to hold on my feminine gestures to don't look like a faggot. I also want to try a as most as possible normal relationship with a guy that I like and wear cute clothings in public without looking weird.
I already tried to kms 5 times and I'm not really feeling on the mood to do that right now. I think that's a good option to follow, since I don't know anything else to do that can improve myself than start modifying my body to fit better with my mind.

I tried to exercise to the limits of my body, which is pretty weak. I tried to have a job, study, have some friends, play games, but everything seems shitty right now and I can only see myself thinking about this bullshitty gender disphoria. I took antipsychotics for almost a year and that idea didn't came out from my mind.

Attached: 1452217689406.jpg (782x577, 155K)

no no no, i meant looking girly part without homones, crossdressing and all that
and sorry, i gotta run now, but i'll be back in an hour or so

Crossdressing looks kind of strange for me, since the deek's always there. I also don't really like makeups, which is ironic.
My voice is also a problem. Probably I'll need to take a surgery to change it.
I probably will be there for some hours.

yes

have you been to transvestite subreddits and seen the kind of shit post op and post hormone therapy trannies say? if you have, doesn't it concern you? are you banking on being the one tranny who ends up being better after transitioning?

>Crossdressing looks kind of strange for me, since the deek's always there.
You won't learn how to dress like a girl, you won't ever be passing and looking normal, its simple as that. You can have 10' long dick and look girly or you can be actual female and look like a fucking troglodite, its all about actually being a girl rather than having or not having a dick.
>I also don't really like makeups
Its not up you, you either don't look cute or wear make up, literally pick one. Or be born in 1% of girls that actually look good without it, but thats a tall order especially since you're a guy in the first place.

I don't really interact with other trans and even with other people outside imageboards, but I've saw some posts while researching about the SRS saying that it's painful and hard to deal with the dilatation.
And how I know that I'm that girly enough to pass? I am pretty stupid to understand that and have a low self esteem enough to dislike everything about myself now.

you haven't even checked to see what people who've undergone this shit think about it? lol good luck with your vagene

OP please become a part of the statistics stat. Either that, or stop proliferating and encouraging your mental illness.

Thats just it dumb tranny, you don't know that and won't know until you do it, but instead you're obsessed with cutting your dick off.

I just literally said that I've seen some shit related to that. It doesn't look good, but my dick makes me disgusted from my own body.
Maybe should I start crossdressing? I'm a little afraid to try since I haven't started with the whoremoans yet, but still...

I just want to be an asian, so I got myself some eye tape and kept hitting my kidneys until I went a bit yellow.
How is that any different?

lol better cut it off then

Won't gaping wound be more disgusting than dick? Why does your benis makes you disgusted by it?

You'll grow out of it fag.

Attached: 1533794094139.jpg (700x462, 91K)

It's strange. There's not a certain reason. It looks like it's not meant to be there and I feel disgusted and annoyed with the erections,

Well I dunno, dicks always facinated me, so I can't even understand how they can be disgusting unless they are somehow badly disfigured or something like that.

when you cut it off, will the doctors pickle it and let you take it back home?

No, because they'll use the dick to build up a neobajeena.
I'm into dicks as well, but I'm not even a little interested in mine. I want a dick inside me.

woah
how does that work

even after a full transition every cell in your body bar half of you sperm cells will still be male, you can look like a woman, and sound like a woman, and maybe even have everyone call you a woman, but biologically, you'll always be a man

get interested in it then

Dont let your dreams be dreams

Attached: 1539396779167.jpg (2344x1492, 905K)

what the fuck wasn't being a faggot illegal in russhit

Take a sock and imagine turning it inside-out

>кyp

Attached: 1508516736753.jpg (592x492, 63K)

it still looks and works like a sock

yes

Attached: quotwecansto.jpg (768x582, 51K)

Only in Yakutia

Attached: 1538789353649.jpg (590x400, 98K)

Yes homo

How do we fix Russia, r/banter/?

A, дyмaeшь, выглядeть жeнщинy?

Attached: main-qimg-430936d5c57e7d161580b3c45c343a44-c.jpg (600x340, 25K)

same way you fix all slav lands

execute every corrupt official
execute every minority
execute every narkoman
execute everybody who thinks his country is the worst country in the world
execute everybody who thinks his people is the worst people in the world

>tfw no ruski gf (male)

Attached: sadmu.jpg (512x384, 30K)

But i already do uwu

Attached: 1538340726613.gif (460x351, 309K)

faggot propaganda is
so no parades. and no telling kids it's okay to be gay

How is that possible

Attached: 1530849079310.jpg (1024x815, 54K)

Hихyя нe пoнял.
So basically kill all slavs?
Thats a good thing.
fix your eyebags and maybe you will
also cut hair

just be born lucky enough uwu

Attached: 1513112287805.gif (138x292, 54K)

yeah i guess, i was just thinking how nice it would feel to be bribed and get a whole bunch of money for doing nothing lol

What's wrong with that
I just want a partner that will cheer me up and share my hobbies or have the decency to be curious about them. As long as they don't look like total freaks or fat I'm fine with anything

Attached: 1461573158a3db18cf0a2e79f3a2e94d556175d06f.jpg (500x275, 60K)

no and no

>As long as they don't look like total freaks
heh
Why no, just fix them. Go to a real doc for once and not /lgbt/ retards.

Attached: русские трапы.jpg (1898x1423, 468K)

Literally who

Theres no need in fixing them since i would probably just get them back again shortly after i do desu

Attached: 1518204763696.jpg (1280x960, 227K)

You can not worry. There are no such people in Yakutia.

some tranny from 2ch's /tttt/, russian trannies are complete wierdos

what a faggot
taking selfies with an actual camera, who does that?

imagine browsing /fg/

Attached: 1537513050807.gif (230x270, 60K)

Is this a /fg/ meetup or something?
God forbid... Just peeked in to find some pic to show kobe how bad things really are.
A-actually I do, cause phone died.

why don't you try GnRH shots
It will neuter you effectively

Attached: improvac_2018.jpg (390x400, 68K)

>for male pics
wth is that?

neuter vaccine for pigs
Guess it will work as mammalian hormones are quite homologous

How expensive ar ethose

it will be cheap as it will be hurt

what, your phone died and you couldn't wait for five minutes until it charged up a bit, you HAD to take a selfie at that precise moment? get outta here

No, it died to death.

oh no

I know there are delusional retard who believe they can be weemen by looking like frogs still
But if perchance i got a partner who lives in Russia I'd have one more reason to study the language aside from not wanting to work

Attached: maxresdefault_2.jpg (1440x810, 85K)

russian trannies are worst possible thing you can pick really
its like your average crazy american tranny, but poor and slav which means its twice as crazy

Yeah i guess i don't want to deal with another whiny ex again

Attached: 1541033995116.png (443x502, 77K)

how can it be twice as crazy as the infinitely crazy american trannies
that's mathematically impossible
also i've never heard of anybody who's actually poor becoming trans

> russian trannies are worst possible thing you can pick really
> its like your average crazy american tranny, but poor and slav which means its twice as crazy
Where did you get such knowledge? Experience?

All the american trannies i saw are white and more or less loaded cunts
For that matter i never saw a tranny irl, neither a fag with another fag. If two guys would kiss in my uni that'd be some fresh news.

Attached: 1520865930010.jpg (285x296, 60K)

same
the only time i saw a tranny was at an airport in london, i forget which one. it was literally a 1.90 m tall dude in a dress. very disturbing.

If you want to see hot trannies then go to a dance club which is LGBT friendly. Are you stupid or do you have no courage?

It's most likely pedo pope's work. Italy is a third world country disguised as a first world country.

Attached: 1451627878827.png (527x520, 288K)

Trannies are based and redpilled
T. tranny

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>tfw no effeminate russian bf to sing komarovo with

Attached: 1542654291796.jpg (1141x1141, 954K)

Being happy with the body you're born with is based and redpilled

Attached: Venom-Snake-Big-Boss-(MGS)-Metal-Gear-фэндомы-2790124.jpg (500x500, 162K)

i doubt it, at worst you're a second world country
and being a second world country is okay.
that pope is a fake pope, ignore his teachings. the previous pope retired. if the previous pope doesn't die, you're not legitimate, sorry. not to mention he's argentinian? fuck that noise. i'm a catholic and i'm boycotting this pope. can't wait until he dies desu.

It's worse than you think. Services seldom work, buses are always crowded, trains always broken despite being repaired over and over. Not to mention the enormous amount of taxes that drove italians to suicide in the previous years. They keep adding more and more shit to tax us and no one has the balls to accomplish a coup d'etat and fuck over the current government.

Attached: 1513413458660.gif (500x391, 1.49M)

Theres better songs out there desu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnrODxCOeEo&index=3&list=LLMcYTYLd__RnepBEtgT7xAg&t=0s

Attached: 4rZTTSIjUqw.jpg (404x384, 21K)

Idk abe just sends me shit songs on discord and i struggle to catch one or two words when i hear them

Attached: 1543314624929.jpg (511x512, 49K)

>discord

Also is that why he's not around as much? Did you make abe the gay?

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 42K)

yeah, sounds second world to me
second world is train delays. third world is people hanging off the side of the train or people killing each other on the train. funny story, some people did kill each other on the train here a week ago. of course, it was gypsies, a third world people.
what do you think of this recent mateo salvini character? he's threatening to send the gypsies back and i don't like that because he means to send them here to bulgaria

He was always of a homosexual tribe

He was always a closet homo
Salvini is a retard whose only thought is kicking out immigrants when we could have just enough money for everyone if the government would give up their luxuries. Check out vitalizi and golden pensions to get an idea of what's the current situation like.

haha yeah great. so you're going to keep the gypsies right?
>Check out vitalizi and golden pensions
i got this. that's good right?
ansa.it/english/news/politics/2018/07/12/vitalizi-golden-pensions-to-be-cut_2cb5af34-b824-444f-818d-6ae9939b72b5.html

You think he fears what he is?
I don't care if he's gay he still an okay guy.

Attached: debd7ecf1cda534d114292d78b4d5cea.jpg (800x707, 74K)

He isn't gonna do shit lmao his lapdogs are just as corrupt by mafia as everyone else. I don't see many gypsies in my city, mostly Senegalese refugees but they're not selling drugs or raping people by any means.

shit thread

Attached: 9445BCAB-D913-4B99-B0F8-27426D3179BF.jpg (2048x2048, 430K)

that's great news

Shit avatar

My memory is shit

Attached: 4072bb996e8046ecdb661d959e513fc13f5567cc34406c4bd0c36fc4b8777afa.png (734x660, 218K)