Are you physically active outside bant?

Are you physically active outside bant?

youtube.com/watch?v=EXzJjhTiwq0

Attached: d3fxph7-d4a27356-274e-419c-9f5b-11a3210b0143.jpg (625x500, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7Vebe--uOw
youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI
youtube.com/watch?v=IwBbmrwv2ks
youtube.com/watch?v=dJlFmxiL11s&t=412s
youtube.com/watch?v=DHD1-2P94DI
youtube.com/watch?v=kbe_DqMJfzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes but I refuse to be physical inside bant

come on heaven live a little
youtube.com/watch?v=t7Vebe--uOw

Why are you still here? Escape while you still can.

Attached: 1450948838796.jpg (408x408, 31K)

it's already happened here
WE"RE 18HOURS IN
OHGODWHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: bc4.jpg (582x570, 47K)

yes very, i'm worried i might fuck up my legs actually. why do you ask?

I just wanted to know what other anons do for a workout and I didn't want to go on Jow Forums because they're gay.
> i might fuck up my legs actually.
Why do you say that?

Attached: 1541624553940.jpg (500x327, 19K)

no my back hurrt i feel like a 70 year old man

Stretch it out and what part of your back hurts?

i train my body to kick eurofags asses

well, too much walking is bad for the joints. i walk 15 km every day and sometimes more on the weekends if i hike.
but fuck being stuck with a bunch of smelly normies in the public transport

my lower back
its because of this chair
i want to find whoever designed it and made me pay 300+ dollars and rape the shit out of him

Attached: ikea-markus-armrest-seat-01.jpg (1600x1200, 310K)

Whoa
Have you tried strengthening your joints and do you stretch?
How long do you sit for?
>my lower back
Try hanging off something or for me when had lower back pain, a buddy of mine recommend me to workout my gluteus maximus and hell it actual help a lot.

>Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI

Attached: d3gzxkg-6eff0bca-1090-4ab3-a775-7d09ec0ae795.jpg (600x400, 63K)

me just basic resistance training with dumbbbells, two three times a week
Jow Forums is full of shitters like most other boards but the sticky is actually pretty good
the way I lost weight was pretty much what it said with a few minor adjustments

i eat soup made from pig's feet and ears called pacha and that has joint strengthening collagen in it
i don't stretch but why would i stretch before walking

Attached: DSCN2650.jpg (1600x1204, 227K)

5x a weel
2 leg/chest days
1 arms day
1 back day
need to eat more to gain bulk

I need to start working out again. I'd like to not feel like I'm turning into a slob.

So is there any body type you want or are you fine the way you look?
How much weight did you lose and what's your diet?
>Jow Forums is full of shitters like most other boards but the sticky is actually pretty good
Lol
>i eat soup made from pig's feet and ears called pacha and that has joint strengthening collagen in it
Really, I'll make a mental note of that
>i don't stretch but why would i stretch before walking
I meant after, not before?
Sweet dude!
You also train to fight as well or just get big and strong?

Attached: 7962190.png (390x200, 36K)

xaxa

i was skinny and weak most of my schooling years. freshmen in college now i fucking hated being weak so ive been working out a year to get stronger. also i have a decent amount of martial arts trainng. just trying to be better all in all

You can do it, user!
youtube.com/watch?v=IwBbmrwv2ks

Attached: 6cfJreD.jpg (480x270, 26K)

Sweet dude!
How much did you weight back then and now?

yeah, if you let it cool it turns into jello because of the collagen
;)

Attached: R17983UperunikaN12602.jpg (800x600, 142K)

>How long do you sit for?
all day lole
ill try this out tho

at my max in hs i was like 150 lbs now im 169 lbs. bit of a plateu as far as weight gain but im trying to eat more rn

I ditched all drinks that aren't water, water-derivative, or OJ. And hard liquor because a man's gotta have something
And other than that I just started counting calories and my diet automatically adapted itself to be healthier
I eat much more fruit and vegetarian stuff and I work in healthy snacks inbetween meals
I lost about 25 pounds I think, and yeah now I'm pretty damn happy with how I look
I have abs, I can wear shirts that fit tight and my face has sharper features
Still gotta work on muscle tone a little but overall I'm pretty good

let's drink rakia

With you and the Ocelots on my side, anything is possible.

Haven't tried it but it sounds nice. Is it like jenever or is it sweeter

Attached: 1529835577429.png (217x190, 55K)

Thanks user and remember to stretch after a workout. You don't want to damage you body.
Yeah stand up for every once in awhile too.
How tall are you and what's your target weight?
Good job dude!
What are you doing to tone your body?
So what you want to do when it comes to a workout?

Attached: DCSnowRun_980x551.jpg (485x273, 14K)

somewhat

Attached: snufkinfireplace.jpg (478x344, 52K)

im 6'0. im trying to hit 180 at least. I kind of have an ectomorph body type where im pretty lean. my older brother is like 6'1 but is way bulkier than me while my twin is 6'2 but way skinnier. i just need to eat way more tho i hate eating.

seems similar, but i think it'll have more flavor than that. it says gin is derived from jenever and that's pretty bland imo
it's great because it pairs nicely with food unlike whisky and even the cheap stuff is good, unlike whisky
i stretch my legs under the desk at work, hope that counts

Only a little.

Good cure for derpression.

Just a set of very basic exercises it's not actually very well thought out but it gets the job done. I've bee thinking of putting together a better routine but I'm too lazy to figure it out

Attached: 1529691618223.png (252x200, 42K)

Mostly I work out with my brother and we got to the gym. We don't have the money right now to keep that up which makes it hard to want to do much else.

Overall though, I just want to be fit and a little toned. I don't care for being overly muscular. And I want to loose the belly that's been slowly forming.

Like what?
Are you eating 6 meals a day or better question, How many calories are you consuming and how many are you burning?
Yup it sure is!
You just need a circuit

Here some core exercises if you're interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=dJlFmxiL11s&t=412s

youtube.com/watch?v=DHD1-2P94DI
Do you do a lot of cardio and body weight exercises?

Attached: d3i9h0s-845e0995-d844-4329-9a7a-8799854a4e05.jpg (500x593, 92K)

im at college and the food here sucks so i dont eat too much. im trying to fix that by getting some healthier snacks so i can always be eating.

We mostly did weight lifting with 30 minutes of cardio mixed in

I'm not physically active inside Jow Forums. Though I wouldn't mind being physically active inside some Jow Forumserers.

Oh shit sorry and no it not enough. Check out this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbe_DqMJfzg
Yeah plan your meals and count the calories.
What do you eat now?
Planned or random exercises?
. . . . . .wow

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

Planned mostly. We tried a few different patterns between push, pull, leg or specific muscle groups. The main on my part was to be there so my brother had motivation to help lose weight and that I got to get in shape a little.

i eat whatever they give me.
i eat scrambled eggs and whatever meat they make for breakfast.
for lunch whatever they make. if i hate it i eat the default burger/sandwich. for dinner whatever they make me again. i also eat spinach from the salad bar. and atleast 2 glasses of milk. i really fucking hate overeathing/drinking so i have trouble meeting this. also i skip lunch alot. trying to make myself eat to gain weight

Actually its the other way around mostly.

And yes both of my arms are still broken and putting ice on them didn't do shit.

Is he still losing weight or did he reach his goal and stopped?
Don't skip meals if you want to gain weight. You need to get into the habit of thing. Try it for 21 days and you'll get into the groove of things.
Jesus how hard did you go today?

Attached: legomovie_sequel-1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 64K)

i really dont dont like eating but you're right. im hoping by the end ill meat my goal. thanks for the thread. i feel inspired to make my goals

I'm just memeing, I'm fine. And since I can't really lift weights its not as hard as I could. Come to think about it I normally want to kill myself after I'm done with my stuff so I guess its still pretty hard.

He's still working on it but we have less tools at our disposal right now

No problem dude, now become a beast of destruction to those weak eurpoors!
Yeah I know what you mean but I started to change my mindset when it comes to a workout.
I do what they call a farmers workout. I do everything work at 70% so I get fatigue and I still workout the next day. Does that make sense?
Do some body weight, jog 1-3 miles, cardio and if you can buy kettle bells. Unless you want to become big and bulky then get a gym membership. Google if there's any affordable gym near you.

Attached: Big boss.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

I do some basic workouts like crunches and pushups at home, and added to that i go running and take the dog out at least three times a day

Attached: snufsmile.png (400x304, 160K)

Affordable isn't the issue. We just can't justify putting the money into it each month at the moment. For myself though, I really should start doing some form of cardio again. I used to dance and used to walk a couple miles each night as relaxation. I just hate running though.

of course. there is no other choice

Not at all

Attached: 1521010848541.jpg (600x600, 99K)

Cool is there a certain type of body you want or you cool with what you have?
>We just can't justify putting the money into it each month at the moment.
.....okay
>I just hate running though.
Dude you can do 2 miles under 30 minutes with a light jog. You just need to pace yourself.
Your an animal!
......Stop being lazy! It'll get boring!

Attached: dojima_by_lostmemory123-d7xmat5.jpg (309x216, 17K)

What I mean by we can't justify it, is that it's possible to do at home and we need to save money. Really, I should just do as you suggest there and run a couple miles each day. I just need to decide on a good time for it since I work 1 to 9 and hate getting up long before work.

>is that it's possible to do at home and we need to save money.
Yes but you got it be on it because when you're at home you're surrounded by comfy and you'll get distracted easily but when you're at the gym by fitness. Again, it's fine if you don't want to go to the gym.
>is that it's possible to do at home and we need to save money.
Do you have any days off?

You could also look into the body weight exercises like he said, crossfit stuff is no joke. All the advantages of weight training and none of the costs.

>crossfit stuff is no joke.
Well I don't like crossfit because they work themselves into fatigue. It's not my thing but yeah body weight exercises is good.

Attached: 1539920328114.jpg (910x767, 146K)

I'm aiming to lose some weight mostly, and gain some extra muscle but not much tb h.

Attached: snufkinhorizon.jpg (500x265, 19K)

How much weight?

Attached: fish eating snake.gif (300x300, 204K)

somewhere between 5-10 kilos I guess

Attached: snuf.png (900x506, 470K)

Keep doing your workouts maybe add something extra and change your diet. Drink a lot of water.

Attached: 9217f49d86d891d787b1773ffb0f8091--circle-of-life-the-circle.jpg (640x629, 64K)

My days off are saturday's and sundays. I'm usually busy most of saturday though and sunday I'm busy in the evening. Really, I think I need to suck it up, get up early and go for a run. Then when I'm home I can do stuff like push ups, sit ups/crunches and the like.

I don't really have the room to do a huge amount of movement in my room/home.

Do what you can and do your best, user!

Attached: 9de27f95139381b9202eac6f0bcc96e8.jpg (563x686, 52K)

Thanks man. I appreciate your support.

If you have any question I'll try my best into answering those question but keep in mind I'm not a huge expert.

Attached: 4c55975c04d4b6d48929523a4603fa92.jpg (545x720, 46K)

I mean, any simple exercises I can do at home would be cool. Something besides running.

Jumping jacks
Push-ups
Planks
Leg lifts
Hello dollies
Mountain climbers
Burpees
Free weight Squats
Lunges
And many more.
It's up to you which ones you want to fit in with the time you have. What you want to do is make a circuit, a routeing per se. Once you figure out your routeing do 3 set of them with a set time. Working out should be fun, add new workouts so it doesn't become like a chore. After you're done do some stretches it's the most important part after any workouts.

Attached: 7d22fed10a7657118b911bd0b0f6c2d8.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Just gonna screen shot that to make sure I don't forget it.

Hello my Honies
Hello my Darlings
Hello my Ragtime Girls

No

Just keep adding time and set if you feel like you can do more but remember don't go 100% you want to keep doing it every day, like how a farmer works. They lift and walk around for hours but never get tired.
Ikr it's funny name for a workout
okay

Attached: Venom-Snake-Big-Boss-(MGS)-Metal-Gear-фэндомы-2790123.jpg (500x500, 151K)

I think that's a perfect example of what I'd aim for. I don't care to be super muscular but I do want to be able to feel fit and like I can do hard work when needed.

Yeah, Only go 100% if you're in a competition of sorts.
Remember to drink plenty of water because you'll probably sweat a lot.

Attached: f9bfc011f03a5b43ab20ef8fa4f838b8.jpg (626x883, 104K)

Man, I used to be so in shape it was crazy. I wouldn't sweat at all unless it was super hot or I was really pushing myself. Id like to get back to those days.

Sometimes putting on extra layers of clothes help you sweat a lot. What you do back then besides dancing?

Attached: Me.png (250x250, 71K)

Mostly dance, I had a life time sports class that was a mix of random sports and I also played ultimate Frisbee.

I think I have lost my direction in life. Most people are out enjoying their day, going to work or similar and I'm planning to go to sleep. The only food I've had in 2 days is a pizza and I haven't talked to my parents in almost 2 weeks.
Goodnight.

Attached: 1539177525366.jpg (2300x2043, 1.09M)

Have ever thought about going back into ultimate Frisbee? It could be fun activity to do with your brother.
Dude as much it's fun being lazy, you need to get out of the loop. Also good night.

I'd be happy to, I don't know when I'd really get to play with how my work schedule is right now. But it would be fun to do as a casual thing.

Maybe sometime during the spring

It's big enough around here. A lot of unorthodox sports are.

What other sports do you like?

I used to do street hockey as a kid and I'm a fan of archery.

>I'm a fan of archery.
DO IT!

It's hard to find a competition bow, at least in the recurve, which is my preference. Beyond that it is quite the expensive sport.

Yeah I guess if you put it in that way. Shouldn't you be going to bed?

Attached: 67e74d7c09217ce7ee458a4945ff18fb.jpg (736x431, 39K)

I should be since I need to be up in 2 and a half hours, but I haven't been because fuck. I should sleep though. Thanks for the advice!

Night and set 13 alarms

I work a "physically demanding" job does this count

1 off

yes

Somewhat
Pic related but without the gay stuff

Attached: based.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

yeah

Attached: EA3B412E-E793-44EE-93AD-AE8EB5D265DE.jpg (1536x2170, 396K)

le meme

Is wrestling season over?

yeah, i have a stupid fucking job and I work out every other day.

It never fucking ends

Attached: 0A062BFB-261D-4899-85ED-EADC571A0B3C.jpg (838x1405, 210K)

I WOrk FuCkinG 9 hOurs toDAy aAaaaAAaAAA