This is the nvidia power eh

this is the nvidia power eh

Attached: 8944_24_division-benchmarked-20-graphics-cards-tested.png (1009x1374, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guru3d.com/articles_pages/the_division_2_pc_graphics_performance_benchmark_review,4.html
tweaktown.com/articles/8944/division-benchmarked-20-graphics-cards-tested/index5.html
old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/b5tz4t/the_division_2s_snowdrop_engine_shows_massive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amd gimped this game on purpose.
They're cheating

looks like AMD niggers had enough of your money to buy another game! nice!

>amd sponsored title
>performs well on amd
well color me surprised

Like nvidia?
Bouth componies are retarded.

>AMD title
performs good on everything

>Nvidia title
performs bad on everything

I see no problem here

guru3d.com/articles_pages/the_division_2_pc_graphics_performance_benchmark_review,4.html

>Posting fake benchmarks from Tweaktown

It's fake

>benchmarks i don't personally agree with are fake

Attached: 1547452383852.jpg (645x729, 51K)

Fake benchmarks for a fake GPU, they made so few of those things that 90% of them are probably in the hands of benchmarks anyway.

You need a 2080ti now to run a game at 1080p 144hz?

one google away and it tells me that was fake.

Dunno why this is being called fake.
Most modern games are compute heavy that don't get bogged down by amds dogshit 4tris per clock front end bottlenecks and gcn arch dogshit dx11 implementation
Can't wait for vulkan to explode in popularity on stadia and windows pc
Ffs crytek proved a Vega 56 could equal or beat a high end rtx imagine what a Arcturus and real next gen gpu could do?
All these Nvidiots suck dicks
So like working 2080tis and titan rtx? Hardly anyone bought them either

Don't worry, Nvidia already prompted Ubisoft to release a patch that fixes this "issue"

>playing 99.9% story and shit controls "games" that need a fucking expensive as goddamn living fuck, overpowered, overheating bullshit card to run
Just fucking stop. Gaming hasn't been good since the 90s and all you need is a cheap as fuck system to run good games.

games produced after 2014 are the copies of one another, dont fucking waste the money and the time for them

No it isn't, you fucking nigger.

tweaktown.com/articles/8944/division-benchmarked-20-graphics-cards-tested/index5.html

Tests published one day ago, unlike the shitty benchmarks published on launch day based on a preview build.

>7nm

So, I'm guessing my 90nm CPU will just cause problems with this. Good thing I don't need anything new since there's nothing but bloatware these GPUs/CPUs need to process.

Proved how?

Neon Noir demo running rt 4k 30fps on a v56

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS

Attached: 1550849278222.png (396x408, 165K)

legit question:

why are u fags defend defend a brand? they make millions you spend thousands, because u autistic fucks don't understand that there is a CEO somewhere that rubs his dick in cash and u just lick his hairy balls.

stop defending and bash everyone. fuck them all.

>tfw my 4 year old gtx980ti still runs AAA on ultra at 60+

when will it be time to change?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 18.12.25.png (482x571, 379K)

old.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/b5tz4t/the_division_2s_snowdrop_engine_shows_massive/

The benchmarks are FAKE because no other reviewer got these results

Keep on seething though as your shit company keeps losing in benchmarks