People just submitted it. I don't know why. They "trust" me. Dumbfucks

>People just submitted it. I don't know why. They "trust" me. Dumbfucks

Friendly reminder that you must quit social media

Attached: D2Rt6k7X0AADZ2B.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

>posting this on Jow Forums
irony

i had a myspace page back in the day to try and make friends with other people so i could hang out with someone after school or something but it didnt really work and i never moved on to any other social media platform after it disappeared

Attached: 0c7c27c8873aaab6a133f663fc031171.jpg (800x733, 114K)

>People just submitted it. I don't know why. They "trust" me. Dumbfucks
Not really sure why the Zuckerjew gets flack for this one when he's completely right to call them that. Plenty of other reasons to hate him but this one is dumb.

ya people are retarded, he could perfectly explain what he means by that and retards will still go hurr durr he's evil

He was surprised how many people submitted their info on a website idea that he developed for someone else then stole.

Hiroshima Nagasaki doesn't know who I am.

It's vindication, we don't hate him for it just like we don't hate Apple, we just hate people that defend them as if they aren't getting fucked.

If you like paying 500 dollars to take it up the ass then just say so, but don't pretend like it's my problem.

Honestly you make it your problem by giving a shit in the first place. Use what works for you, who cares what the fuck others do?

Thanks for the reminder bro

Attached: Untitled.png (1273x218, 26K)

Do you hear android users calling each other poorfags?
Do you think anyone actually cares what phone you use?

An iPhone doesn't make you special, it makes you fucking annoying because you think an iPhone makes you special.

>HEY GUYS, HOW DO I UNLOCK THIS IPHONE THAT I 100% DIDN'T STEAL
>HEY GUYS, LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS PHONE WHICH WAS MADE FOR SOCCER MOMS ON A BOARD FULL OF SYSADMINS AND ULTRA-AUTISTIC NERDS!
>HEY GUYS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT THIS PHONE WITH A GARBAGE OS ON IT YET?
>HEY GUYS, WHY ARE YOU TOO POOR TO BUY AN IPHONE?
>HEY GUYS, HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE NEW APPLE CREDIT CARD?

When is the last time you heard of a person with a fucking Nokia even MENTION the kind of phone they have?

This 100%. Treating technology as a fashion statement or as a status symbol, completely ignoring it's practicality and affordability is the death of technology that benefits the user. The death of GOOD technology.

you can't take it off anymore goy

Attached: 12063844_10102665120179591_3471165635858509622_n.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

>Do you think anyone actually cares what phone you use?
>Jow Forums
yes I do. cope more poordroid

Attached: 1499008594733.jpg (470x495, 73K)

I grew up in this weird age where my parents would constantly hound me about posting sensitive info online, like our address or phone numbers, and then when I got older they stopped caring and willingly post it online via Facebook using their (and MY) full name in pictures and various other posts. I'm not saying I'm a brick wall of anonymity, but I'm not as blatant about it.
--
Tryna make a change :/

Attached: markfuckerberg.jpg (700x970, 383K)

Attached: 1232044957338.gif (470x495, 685K)

Attached: 1343515255231.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Use the current version, user.

Attached: 1219428552276.png (470x495, 10K)

I grew up in the late 80s/90s. I know what you mean except I still maintain my online anonymity. Unfortunately you can't stop family/friends from posting your pictures/name. At the very least you can hide yourself on your own so nothing can be linked to you.

Oh shit, now that you mention it, same for me. Parents instilled fear into me about talking to strangers on the internet all of the time. I wouldn't even talk to a rando in runescape. But now they just post endless stuff to facebook for all to see.

Huh weird how things work.

>boomers are retarded and hypocritical
Breaking news