*sits for the internship interview*

>*sits for the internship interview*
>interviewer: "welcome, since you've applicated to our 3D VFX animation job, tell us what 3D apps you're experienced with"
>me: "I learned 3DStudio Max and Blender, also know how to code in phyton"
>interviewer: "you should know that we accept you working with any 3D software, from Cinema4D to AfterEffects, but WE DO NOT ACCEPT BLENDER here."
>me: "seems pretty weird having Blender as the only 3D software exclusion, may I ask why such concern?"
>interviewer: "It's simple, because Blender is infamous for being misused for memes, thus being an inferior software to pick if we want to keep our image clean"
>me: "umm... let me try to figure this in another way around."
>me: "so, you're telling me the same as we must use GIMP because for the same reasons Photoshop is an inferior software, am I right?"
>interviewer: "well, time is up. feel free to leave."

Attached: welp.jpg (700x394, 37K)

nice blog.

OP is a faggot. Water is wet, more news at 12.

Water causes wetness, but is water itself really wet?

Wait a sec...

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

Attached: 1533496341123.png (933x922, 1.02M)

>GIMP
tfw my colleague can't even make a decent banner because he's using the shitty GIMP instead of Ps/Ai/iD

the fact that he even mentioned C4D makes me vomit

Attached: the_chad_blender_vs__the_virgin_c4d__mature_con____by_coolioart_dd07ko6-pre.jpg (1454x550, 113K)

>waaah they won't let me use my botched freetard software

why don't we feel wet under water?

Attached: 34554546365.jpg (240x239, 13K)

Attached: 1551460544874.jpg (540x597, 49K)

>C4D
>$3000
>no SMT support
>people use 3D models imported from Blender

Attached: thalmor_laugh.jpg (256x352, 36K)

it wasn't a case of being free, it's a case of being meme'd, hence why they got mad once their logic was defied

>any software
>AfterEffects
>but NO BLENDER
>because it's used for memes
what are MLG memes?

memes on AE are 2D animation, not 3D

> goes to job interview
> doesn't know job requirements
That's where you fucked up. Nobody cares about your opinion, nor should you care about your employer's. Just do as you're told and cash in a fat check.

> doesn't know job requirements
welp, the job said "any experience using 3D software", couldn't care any less as I won't set my feet on that company anymore, their way of of "reducing details" on the description is pretty common among editing companies who recruit people, I guess I'm gonna counter this by learning every 3D app possible

torrent time!

coisas que não aconteceram, o fio

lol no. OP dodged a gigantic bullet here, they sound like the type of people who would try to badmouth you if you don’t think exactly like them or happen to question their insane decisions. OP probably just saved his own career without realizing it.

gz user, you just got around an internship with a fucking brainlet boss

this

who uses blender for memes??

krita > poo in loo > gimp

More importantly, what memes are 3d generated??

you can use blender to cut videos (don't know why anyone should when openshot exists but i saw people recommending it here on Jow Forums)

cringy brunodecarvalhoposter

>*then everyone clapped as opie's lifeless body tumbled down the stairs*
Good times.

maybe surreal entertainment but I doubt it's blender because most people think paying for a product makes it better

nvm doesn't use blender but uses freeware semi-based