Im having a PB&J with a side of ketchup for dinner /b/. What are you having?

Im having a PB&J with a side of ketchup for dinner /b/. What are you having?

Attached: 20190324_211745 (2).jpg (3024x4032, 1.7M)

kanna

yes

guess my meal for tonight's dinner, faggot

Attached: sof92n7h23sx.jpg (2100x1500, 1.38M)

cunny

If you live in the 904,ill get you some. McDonald's user

Chicken?

same

i had a toasted bagel

had a This post is off-topic.

TENDIES
MY MEAL FOR TONIGHT'S DINNER IS TENDIES, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: 1516161250063.jpg (236x236, 8K)

>made some tots

install gentoo

Wine

okee

>get malnourished and fat
You burguers really are amazing.

For me, it's the McChicken

made a buffalo chicken sammich with lettuce and celery and some tater logs

Linux 4.19.32

Attached: 1453681276733.jpg (1440x810, 213K)

>doesnt eat 10k+ calories per meal, 30k calories daily
never gonna make it in the IT world with your 2k caloric daily diet, you fucking healthyfags

Attached: 1535323015319.jpg (580x819, 141K)

Wait, she eats 2 loaves of bread a day, but sandwiches are seperate.... wtf?

I didn't eat today because I couldn't get out of bed.

how much money is that a day?

Depression?

Just started a diet, seeing this shit just kept me from going from 1200 to 1500 Cal today

Severe clinical, and going through a rough patch of it too. Had it 16 years now (35yo). Just can't find anything to get up for, not even food. Seem to have learnt how to hibernate, body shuts down.

Depression sucks. Are you treating it?

>1200 calories daily
Jow Forums here, 1200 calories daily for adults isn't healthy. Add 500~700 more calories to that, but make sure they're veggies. Dark leafy greens, spinach, cauliflower etc can improve your health a lot

I can't do veggies everyday

Been on meds for years, had loads of therapy, nothing works.

try sexual intercourse, that never fails

a bag of Ruffles.

i licked a nigger once

this
t. depressed guy
not saying that weed is the cure for everything, but I tried it for the first time today and it made me pretty happy in a way that I'm usually not
I probably wont do it again for a long long time but it was worth a try

Attached: a_science.jpg (463x327, 30K)

Day 2 of ketolent. I feel a little less autistic.

have you tried ketamine?

A rice bowl with frisee and radicchio, coleslaw, pickled red onions, fried onions, smoked pork butt, and fried chicken thigh. I'm a wage slave working at a bbq restaurant while teaching myself programming.

Do you exercise? I know people have told you before, but it helps me.

I just had breakfast but yesterday I had Schnitzel with mushroom sauce and fried potatoes for dinner. It was acceptable, but not too good

I had one of these for lunch
they're fukin good

Attached: mi_goreng.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

a bunch of kratom

These are great, but the amount of noodles is pitiful. For a meal I usually add another puck of noodles and some peanut butter.

Very fucking technology related thread.
Hopefully, THE JANITORS only erase posts/threads they don't like personally.
Good fucking job, you fucking trannies.

>peanut butter
sounds interesting, but I agree with you about the portion sizing, it's really only a snack
hey man, lighten up
It's either this or more Apple btfo threads or whatever

I had nothing because I only eat one meal a day; lunch

salads?

this: exercise do help, hardest part is to start doing it

i feel like i might be able to do that minus the loaves of bread and cake

Probably a tacowrap

I thought somewhere less than 20 quid, turns out it's only about 12 quid...
I didn't know what to do about sandwhiches - I don't know if you've double counted her bread and/or what is on the sandwhiches, one of them looks to be cucumber, so I added a half cucumber.
It could be an extra pound or two depending on the sandwhich situation - but still extremely cheap.

Why do you think poor people are so fat?
Healthy food costs a tonne, shitty calories cost almost nothing.

Attached: blighty.png (224x1070, 89K)

It is possible to live healthy and affordable, well, but it requires a lot more effort too. I eat plenty of veg. Fruit is what's pretty expensive though.

Well, i say "healthy" the most healthy food is processed as little as possible, and usually comes from smaller companies that do charge a lot more.

ie. Living healthy is expensive and thus why poor people are usually fat.

Well, sorta, time is a big factor, if you are willing to learn and have time you can pretty much replicate almost any processed food from Jam to Pasta with complete control of what goes into it.

Then again, i've been "there" and when you are in the kind of situation with a lot of time on your hands you don't feel particularly motivated to do all this stuff... though i did use to bake when i was a NEET for a while, just haven't found time to do that while working sadly enough.

Living healthy is not expensive.
Canned beans aren't expensive. Canned tomatos aren't expensive. A 20kg bag of rice isn't expensive. Frozen broccoli isn't that expensive either.
Fast food is not great, but it's not even that bad, the problem is overeating and being fat. a ig tasty bacon menu at Mc Donald's has almost enough calories for one whole day for an adult man. Now, do you eat just one menu a day? You probably had a breakfast before, and lunch.
If you consume your daily calories in one meal of course you will get fat. The irony is, people say they are too poor to eat healthy? You would be healthier if you just ate less. Literally eating nothing from time to time would make you healthier. How is eating nothing expensive?

Do Americans really eat this?