Give me one (1) valid reason why I should use an smartphone and not just a japanese fliphone

Give me one (1) valid reason why I should use an smartphone and not just a japanese fliphone

Attached: SHF3112.jpg (600x681, 81K)

I'm not a virgin

You should be using asterisk-cli on a orangepi running gentoo placed in a cardboard box

you should kill yourself

>orange pi
that is a dust collection machine

Those look like they are running Android with a skin. Enjoy using the botnet with a keypad.

>keypad
That alone make it superior to other botnets

They are more readily available, not than I'm happy about that

would have loved an actual thread on flip phones :P

I don't call anyone any more its all done in person or through texts now.

FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN

they are way more expensive than an 3 year old smartphone which works just fine with a custom rom

I used a freetel musashi for 3 years. It's main pro is that it's a flip phone. For everything else, I paid too much for what I got. Biggest con is that the "internal" screen showed the mark of some of the keys.

nip flip phones won't work in burgerland

are those actual things that can use new features/apps?

i fucking hate touchscreens, buttons are more comfy.

Big fat anime titties wherever you go

Reason 1: You're old enough to have actually used fliphones and you should know how much better smartphones are and why they took off... right?

Attached: death by bungee.gif (284x238, 2M)

Can I pay bills with QR detection over a flipphone?
I don't think so.

4GIFS.com

is this real

Attached: pepe nervous.png (640x628, 143K)

Google Schemer

cell phones are botnets so might as well go all in for convenience

I searched it up. There's a cord attached to her feet. She was just afraid to jump so the guy gave her the motivation.

flipphones die very quickly.
They always have and likely always will.
Japan doesn't care about this since they are a fad based society that wouldn't dare use a phone for more than 12 months anyway.

I am old enough to have used flip, slide and bar phones before smartphones were a thing.
Bar phones were clearly the best.
At first, I thought having a giant screen was going to give us more opportunities, but everyone is apparently braindead and the current phone market is terrible.
There is 0 innovation on the hardware front, you can barely tell phones apart from version to version.
The software side is dead, nobody can make a good interface and the "standard" everyone uses is terrible.
If everyone who have ever written a mobile app would die tomorrow, nothing of value would be lost.

google maps

>There is 0 innovation on the hardware front, you can barely tell phones apart from version to version.
Maybe that's because every innovation ended up as a horrible economical decision. There is no real market for anything different from what we already have.
>The software side is dead, nobody can make a good interface and the "standard" everyone uses is terrible.
You are free to write your own. We are very much waiting for your contribution.

Attached: 1446560592383.png (756x574, 86K)

Buttons on my C702 were utter shit, tho

Post nice dumbphones.

Attached: DSCF3621.0.jpg (2040x1360, 264K)

If you have any kind of good career chances are you're in communications with your team all day so a nice luxurious smartphone makes sense in this case. If you're neet to with no friends and have a comfy laptop or tablet already then go for it

Doesn't that one run android?

99% of useful apps are designed for touchscreen input. Touchpad over keypad is hardly convenient.

you can literally have the equivalent of a top end 2010 pc in your pocket, go figure.

Fuck off zoomer

Use whatever fits your needs.

I do miss the simplicity of old phones and don't like smartphones dragging so much attention but they are convenient.
I like having my music stored there, having a decent camera at hand, texting friends for free, shitposting on the go, and having a maps/gps app.

It's not 2004

Attached: 1545389027225.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>want to text
>takes 10 minutes to finish the message

Attached: sm2.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I don't understand what you would do with a flip phone.

My KZ bluetooth adapter.
I'm not sure which one is shit, this or my phone bu this is not working.
I didn't sign shit on the package so I'll just open a dispute saying it never arrived.

Pigeons.

What's the point when all modern flipphones run on a modified version of android?

>Enjoy using the botnet with a keypad.
So a superior botnet?

Most Galapagos phones have signal band incompatibilities for the spectrum American phones use and almost all of the features that would make one worth owning don’t work outside of Japan.

If you really want the flip aesthetic, get a Freetel Musashi. Just be aware that it’s already getting fairly outdated.

ur clowin, you can use 1 hand easy while you are driving and back in the day it wasn't that hard to text on those, though we also rarely wrote books to people, you'd just have to get use to it again

Sauce. I’m soon going to have a job where I’ll need to get a second phone. I’m going to get a dumb phone so I don’t get tempted to browse Jow Forums or do it accidentally

A smartphone is way more useful? Aside from the larger screens, I do technical work and when I'm out somewhere and a client calls with an issue they want solved RIGHT NOW, I have vpn, rdp, and sql database management applications I can use from my phone. Can I get these things on a flip?

That's still a smartphone in flip phone format.

Attached: Blowjobs4freee.png (320x276, 64K)

Exactly which is why it’s delusional to think these phones are any more private than a smartphone.

Smartphones were just shilled to dumb normies, they have zero technical merit.