Why can't we stop them?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-29-12-42-43.png (1430x1538, 850K)

the world no longer want NSA shit.

Attached: 1544788761530.png (1000x1000, 509K)

china = political authority over capital
the rest of the world capital over all other authorities.

Yep, no business has ever faked their profits reports.

Didn't their CEO get arrested in Canada or something

Their phones are good for their price. Also I'd rather be spied on by a foreign country than my own country.

They still lost billions in potential profits.

CFO

am third worlder.
It became news that US diplomats were trying their best to block sales in more than one third world shithole in eastern europe.
Basically prooves what is already known by Jow Forums, the backdoors and such.

i rather nsa spy on me any day over chinese. never forget that massacre.
btw im third worlder
prise mighty muruca

Yeah, if there's a choice between 2 evils and one of them is China-anything, you always choose the other evil.

Attached: rail_gun.jpg (1768x2611, 1.07M)

As a civilian, you should prefer a foreign country spy on you than your own. Because if you do something the foreign country deems "wrong" what are they gonna do? Invade your country to arrest you?

Corrupt Western cucks will sell their mother for that juicy dolly

ITS NOT FAIR

Attached: ndwb15xytatx.jpg (1854x927, 326K)

>t. Chamberlain

Fuck off, the chinks only want to know if you're not slandering based Pooh

Americans want to fry my brain with targeted ads

Inform your country, then your own police can arrest you.

Why contain it?

Attached: 1445973576752.png (515x510, 296K)

>merkel
>Christian
pick one

No, China wants your resources, land, and everyone not Chinese to be killed or enslaved. Ads are easy to block.

Attached: Chinese Space Station.jpg (474x330, 35K)

That's treason user.

It's your civil duty to let the government spy on you so they can abduct you to an Afghan torture camp when the secret national security court deems it necessary.

You might think i'm joking or using hyperbole, but this is literally what they think. People have died for less than buying a Chinese phone. Keep that in mind, and don't be stupid. It might safe your life.

So do the amerifats and they suck even more

Attached: Dj01XX_U8AAKJ1V.jpg (700x459, 55K)

Imagine how unfucked the West would be if lobbies had no power.

Oh that's what those Chinese aircraft carriers and wars all the world are for. Thanks user for your geostrategical political analysis.

the chinese may want to do that, but only the burgers actually do it

How about reducing dumb expensive prices and making a significative technological progress on other smartphone companies?

you are glowing

in laymans term

china is the first state corporation litrally the first baby step of watching a deus ex future unfolded

the rest of the world are just fucked up version of capitalism

their flagships are top notch
their high ends also are literally better than most

their mid to low end is getting buttfucked by xiaomi

Bah fuck off CIA

china is our savior

Attached: 1549252665782.png (443x436, 320K)

My brother got a Huawei phone, smartwatch and laptop because "they were good and cheap" and has no apparent concerns over spying since "who cares about me"

Because the liberals, and even some of the republicans, won't let Trump close the borders and stop all trade with other countries.

I actively want china to steal the american secretes from the school i go to and places i visit. Try again pig

China are currently flexing, which is starting to cause some friction internationally. It remains to be seen if they'll reign it in, or if it'll cause enough friction to start a conflict.

I honestly can't see a war happening until the west has conveniently relocated a lot of their industry elsewhere however - South america might be a good option, spread supply chain over several countries down there and it's unlikely they'll form any sort of EU-like entity meaning that they'll lack the ability to gain any flex from the "wealth" flowing into the country, and honestly, a long term investment in south americas like this might solve many of the drug war problems.

>South-america

LOL

in which of all the communist LATAM countries where people just want to fuck and get gibs you're gonna put your factories on?

>iPhones banned in China
>another company takes over
What a surprise

shut up Steve