Will this replace your current password manager someday?

will this replace your current password manager someday?

Attached: lockbox-share-facebook.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

>SJW password manager
nah I'm good

Probably not, I've been using lastpass for years.

>We have detected some offensive language in one of your passwords and have decided to terminate your account. Sorry! Please read our FAQs for more information

Botnet.
Use KeePass XC, it's libre and doesn't store information on any servers.

Well, Keepass is good of course, but there is also Passman if you run a Nextcloud instance or Bitwarden. Bitwarden can be used on a server you run locally if you want but even using another server means client side encryption.

I am curious how Firefox Lockbox will stack up to Bitwarden.

>using a password manager
imagine being retarded

kind of looks like the same thing as lastpass, being cloud-based. But it being open-source and owned by Mozilla instead of LogMeIn is a plus.
As of now it's not really useful since it still lacks so many features.

not a chance in hell I'd trust my passwords on somebody elses server, especially not a server run by shitskin diversity hires, by the fucktards at mozilla.

there is literally nothing wrong with using a password manager

For me it’s password safe

>Use KeePass XC, it's libre and doesn't store information on any servers.

Then it's useless if you lose your device, retard.

>Firefox
Dropped.

This

>has no backup strategy
>calls others retards

Oh no, AES-256 encrypted data on servers, the horror

Maybe.

>trusting someones server with literally your most critical data

Attached: 1535488427861.jpg (607x608, 44K)

Except when you lose data, or server leaks or loses data, or someone steals data right from your computer. Keep passwords memorized.

>not using a consistent password system you can remember in your head that creates a different password for each site name
5!nahcLOLOL4

It’s called backups.
This guys gets it

>a consistent password system ... that creates a different password for each site name

Attached: 1533496212416.png (645x729, 58K)

>my passwords are 1337 typed profanities and slurs starting with letters from the site URL

Yeah I’ll be able to remember 300 passwords for every bullshit account I have to make just fine I’m sure.

>jerking off over a cronjob on his phone is his backup strategy
>thinks others are the retards

>implying
I have rarely seen people as retarded as you, even on this board this is a new low.

>he goes to 300 different sites
Do you even have a life?