*feature that you liked vanishes the next day*

Attached: youtube.png (2100x900, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/subscription_manager?action_takeout=1
tracker.archiveteam.org/googleplus/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gimme a quick rundown

give a quick rundown fag

Only thing I can think of is when youtube used to have video reply but they took it out. What else was there?

quick rundown, pajeet

>website that provides you free video hosting does something you don’t like
aw shit nigga

based and redpilled

also fuck whiny ass "content creators". Try hosting and paying millions of dollars to stream 4k videos to people.

tfw shadowbanned and they removed the possibility to export subscriptions

nasim was a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

They put some filter buttons above the related videos and they it isn't there anymore. You could choose if you wanted only recent videos

>stars
>related video box
>channel customization
>friends
>DM's
>favorites
>rating visible before you click on the video

t. """"""entrepreneurs""""""

They sell our data so it's not completely "free"

and they removed the possibility to export subscriptions

pic related (selections) isn't an URL anymore, you could click on it and export all your subs and import them in NewPipe

nasim is a hero

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 22.12.52.png (236x914, 34K)

See them as whores. Without them, their data wouldn't exist. That means their (meta-)data is them. And their pimp (in the case of YouTube that pimp is Google) sells them. Because their data is them. And their data is being sold.

I hope they are making some money off of my "XxXpro1337gamer69XxX" youtube account data.

nigga, you don't even have to have an account. Google knows the underwear you're wearing right now at this point.

>video responses
>dashboard where you can follow creators' activity

Google+

youtube.com/subscription_manager?action_takeout=1

>wE tOtALlY didNt ReMoVe It

TFW you get into an awesome AB test YouTube, and never comes back nor debuts the next day
It was like living a dream

>feature that you like
Lies. The only feature youtube has that people like is the video upload function.

>half the videos in any given playlist are gone (((((((private)))))))) overnight
You literally need to archive videos now if you want to see them ever again.
And it's still a monopoly and will continue to be for a long fucking time.
Just wait till they remove dislikes because muh feefees

This. The archive.org archiveteam and so on figured can't do it, the site is too big. You'll have to do it partially yourself.

archive.org has been completely useless for a very long time now, not just for YouTube.
But yeah I started archiving channels I like very much and videos I like a long time ago. Every time I fucking open ANY playlist there is another bunch of video either deleted or private. What a future we live in.

imagine using jewtube over newsboat + mpv

Completely useless?

Nah, it stores a lot of stuff, they just can't deal with the biggest popular websites now. Both because they're too big and because they're crap to crawl and mirror.

They are useless for the major sites (due to the reasons you mentioned) and are shit for obscure sites too because they still mainly focus on the major sites.
Every time I try to look something up it goes:
>go to archive.org
>literally nothing
>go to literally any other archive site
>usually the first or second I try has what I was looking for

> due to the reasons you mentioned
Yea, actually the supplementary crawls also are large. The current google+ crawl is quite ridiculous on its own (>1PB, see tracker.archiveteam.org/googleplus/), and it's just google+

You could help with these if it bothers you, but it's obviously not usually of practical use to you directly.

>go to archive.org
>literally nothing
Ya, your chances are best if you instructed the website to crawl what you like before. And IIRC you can only instruct it to crawl a single site directly. Not easy.

OTOH I don't see too many other archival sites, particularly not any that are likely to stay up with most data intact for long.

It's just a shit show. What I learned is, if it seems important archive it yourself right now cause tomorrow it will be gone.
Just the worst timeline we live in I guess.

Hope the fags at google like it, because I ain't changing it before Monday.

*feature that could actually solve the whole radicalization issue vanishes next day*

>>rating visible before you click on the video
there's an extension for that

Cancel your account. Joootoob is a dump for libtard corporate censorship money now. Worthless. Free creative is dead there. Move on. Dont watch their shit and fucking advert money goes elsewhere.

Attached: ZomboMeme 25032019212313.jpg (470x550, 64K)

Yeah and why does that exist? Because JewTube removed that feature for literally no reason and people wanted it back.

i can't log in youtube anymore anyone the same?

Literally me.
Ten year old account insta banned because I comment on a Serbia strong meme