/iemg/ In Ear Monitor General

ANC discussion edition

Attached: anc.jpg (1000x705, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalmusicnews.com/2016/09/11/airpod-brain-damage-radiation-threat/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xyhBfWU8G0-NiJEO20-DlwnN0ONtV4-
aliexpress.com/item/Tiandirenhe-MMCX-Cable-for-Shure-SE215-SE535-SE846-Earphones-Replaced-Cables-with-Remote-Mic-Volume-Control/32805706159.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello everyone! I have pic related, this is my first time using typeC earphones. My problem is they are absolutely unusable at low sound levels and they have small static/white noise at idle. Are these normal because typeC gets the sound digitaly?

Attached: original-xiaomi-mi-anc-ear-earphones-hybrid-type-c-mic-line-control-ccs0221-1706-16-ccs0221@1.jpg (489x493, 21K)

monitors are not earbuds/headphones

I think the static noise is due to the phone, I had the same problem with my IEM but once I switched to a DAP the static noise totally disappeared.

what could it be?

Attached: file.png (1504x2016, 2.81M)

owo

Attached: file.png (1504x2016, 2.89M)

OwO

Attached: file.png (1504x2016, 3.08M)

the lid hinge is boners

Attached: file.png (1504x2016, 2.65M)

How v shape is the sound

enjoy the cancer.

Someone just post the t2 and bluetooth adapter ali link so we don't have 50 questions about it

not the worst but can easily be beat by 100$ iems, you are 100% paying for the convenience not the sound quality
they dont sound bad and are definitely better than other wireless earbuds around this price point
easily beating out airpods
i like how i can just pop one in at a time and leave the other in the case
im happy with my purchase

t. failed science class

Attached: file.png (1659x1089, 245K)

What's a great iem for warm, bassy sound?

I have a 64 Audio U8 which is really nice, is there anything better than this?

Attached: 1549937183345.jpg (1800x1012, 516K)

digitalmusicnews.com/2016/09/11/airpod-brain-damage-radiation-threat/

Attached: 1537872000637.png (720x618, 329K)

>bright yellow
what gayness is this, and how gay are you?

you know that bluetooth gives off way less radiation than even a cellphone?
what are you going to do? stop carrying a cellphone and live in the woods far from any cell tower?
yes i understand the concern and a risk of cancer is a risk of cancer but we bath in radiation now and there is no avoiding it
whats one more source of radiation added to the hundreds we experience everyday
like george carlin once said "everybody needs a little cancer, its good for ya! keeps you on your toes"

it was either apple white, boring black, or banana yellow
i like it. if i ever dropped one it would be easy to spot

Attached: __drawn_by_nekoshoko__6900a81279aed5db92533a48b4d1255c.jpg (1023x1057, 96K)

>you know that bluetooth gives off way less radiation than even a cellphone?
you don't hold your cellphone to your head continuously for hours, also there is exponential fall-off so it's way more when it's that close.

How much bass do these bad boys have? I kind of want one since I have a s8 but apparently the bass is flat on those.

I got a new Bluetooth cable for my KZ memes, and Kanas pros

Attached: 20190329_191855-03.jpg (3569x2988, 1.91M)

what target is it compensated to, harman or DF?

That's a nice picture, post more.

OK user

Attached: 20190329_194003-01.jpg (2988x5312, 2.79M)

Its due to the ANC. imperfections in the DSP and sensors translate into a characteristic whine. Its like this on every ANC set just to varying degrees of annoyance. Unless its absolute garbage and the USB DAC they used is the cheapest shit. When its (native) USB its never the phone.
You already have premium IEMs why do you need to upgrade ?
harman belongs to samsung so probably harman.

>is there anything better
Maybe electrostatic IEMs, those are pretty much endgame though

>Jordan Peterson
Not bad kiddo

I've been rocking PortaPros ever since they became a meme here on Jow Forums almost a decade ago, but recently I've been reconsidering my life choices and I've decided I don't want to look like an autist while outside, even if I am one. I love the sound of the PortaPros and the fact that they let me be aware of my surroundings even while listening to music, but they just look fucking hideous.
Am I limited to earbuds and things like the KSC-75 when it comes to good quality sound while still being able to hear outside noises and not looking like an aspie?
If so, are the Auglamour RX-1 good? Are there any better earbuds in the same price range?

>Kanas pros
i just bought these, what am i in for?

Good sounding IEMs

Fuck ANC. I can't use it since it makes me nauseous after 10 mins of use. I have sony headphones with ANC anf I just turn that shit off and max out bass boost.

really from where you are the only jump you can make for improved bass would be the A12t. Otherwise those are pretty much end game.

cable?

I need help buying some budget in-ear headphones.

>$5-15
>standard jack
>normal quality of sound, anything above crackling tour bus audio will do which ive run into buying cheap shit off ebay
>braided wire

I know there has to be some decent ones out there that dont cost me $20+ when ill probably wear em out within a few months anyway.

KZ ATE
KZ KZN

trn bt20
trn v80
KZ ZSN
any cheapo on Audiobudget on their leader-board

Einsear T2 100%

ready to join this meme
would be for my phone with no headphone jack. I found a trn bt20 mentioned in csg
what $50 setup would you recommend.
also is there a way to have voice through bluetooth as well with an iem bluetooth combo?

Okay guys. I'll try it with multiple devices then spend my time refunding it to Amazon...

The high and the low end.

Digging my new mix of Effect Thor Silver wires and KZ AS10 headphones.

The AS10s always had umph and clarity, but the Thors really add some layers to it and makes the sound stage a bit fuller.

Attached: IMG_20190330_165323.jpg (2736x3648, 1.44M)

Lol ok.

Are you saying that the cable makes the soundstage of your AS10 fuller? Some user made a comparison with various cables and there is no difference between them.

i'm almost positive ANC gave me tinnitus

Yeah, I've read that cables are a meme, and I only picked this one up because it was heavily discounted for some reason. I really do think it makes things better, though that could just be because the original Chi-fi cable was shit tier.

You mean these ones?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xyhBfWU8G0-NiJEO20-DlwnN0ONtV4-

Bluetooth also isn't ionising, do it doesn't fucking do anything

Is it same without ANC?

>exponential
polynomial ffs

How much should I expect to pay on ali express for aftermarket mmcx cables with a mic/play/pause/next/previous/vol+-?

I have these aliexpress.com/item/Tiandirenhe-MMCX-Cable-for-Shure-SE215-SE535-SE846-Earphones-Replaced-Cables-with-Remote-Mic-Volume-Control/32805706159.html
but there's no previous.

So...
I'm assuming I should ask /hpg/ then?

Yeah. It's here both with ANC or without it. I rarely use ANC anyway I'm ok with noises on ANC.
I'll be happy as long as I can fix the normal sound...

People are so impatient nowadays. It's a slow general deal with it. Never ask /hpg/ it's a shithole. Just take a look at the OPs.
There's a bunch of ''open'' IEMs but they still isolate more than your average earbud. The Yinyoo V2 is the most open I know and it's also very very good. When it comes to earbuds the famous VE monk is good and cheap. Then the Yinyoo BK2 is a very good option too. More premium tho.

I'm curious about the new trn im1 revision that doesn't have the metal faceplate. Does anyone own it? what do you guys think of it? Is it worth buying and how does it compare to the old version. There aren't any reviews online so I'm just asking.

Anybody heard about aaw new headphones, namely mockingbird?
How does it compare to Andromeda?
I like Andromeda but it needs more lower bass while everything else is the same.

Soundstage comes from how the sound leaves the driver and hits your ear, anything you're hearing is probably a psychological effect of the improved tactile quality of the cable
Kz cables are trash, using a better feeling cable may improve you're overall mood for the IEM, and make the perceived sound better (which is a good thing)

Did also get some new tips, but I'm not sure if they're really all that either. Even if it's all placebo, I'm happy.

Yes.

Weeb fag has it and he says the fixed the sibilance. He also said the build quality was better. That and people had issues with the OG: the faceplate kept falling off.

anyone?

The TRN BT20 have microphones, you could get the it plus the TRN V80, I think it will cost more than $50.

it's good to be happy, nice cables make using IEM's nicer

close enough. thanks user. how long does the battery last on those

6h continuous, 180h standby and 2h for charging.

Guys I don't know if I should get the T3 For 50 or the cca c10+trn im1+trn cable for 50. Wtf should I do?

hey are the v80s a .78 or .75 connector? I can't find the info on the aliexpress page
completely new to these connectors

You're lying. You can find that information on AliExpress, Audiobudget and even Amazon. I found it in less than 2 minutes.

Any thoughts on the VSONIC GR07s?

Old meme

I'm good.

Attached: shurese846dragonflyred.jpg (2016x1512, 1.28M)

i like V shape equalizer sounding in ear earphones.

KZ AS10 are €35 right now for ~24h on aliexp.

are there any better quality V shape iems out there then KZ AS10?

Thank you!

Attached: 1514201757467.jpg (1080x920, 200K)

Check out KZ ZS7s (not the ED16), RevoNext QT2s and TRN V80s.

bumping this simple question

ZISHAN TEST

ask this user

is there a perfect replacement for soundmagic e10 ? left earpiece keeps going to shit after 4-5 months use, 3rd pair now.

i need replacement as in same sound signature graph or very similar, i love how they sound but i hate why they brake.

Attached: 2bu712n.jpg (1200x1169, 135K)

Try KZs (ES4 and ZS7) as they're cheap and pretty reliable.

All these are worse than the AS10 wtf are you doing
Old but gold. Shit build quality tho.

Anyone who got tin t2s off AliExpress, how long did it take from your date of order and what shipping option did you pick?
Wanna know before I place the order because I'm moving out soon

Mine took about 40 days to arrive. I had the standard shipping to avoid trouble with my customs but it seems they held it hostage for a week until it finally came to me.

Guys please. I leave my buying decision up to you.

He used "OwO" unironically, pretty sure he sucks dick on a daily basis

Attached: 1546266901726.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

What are the best foam tips that all the cool kids here use?

Anyone tried the KZ ED16?

Good but the treble is a bit hot. Perfect for small ears. Gave it to my sister who lost an earpiece.

Depends. T3 is a better all rounder and the others are better suited for pop rap and EDM.

are there inears that compare to open headsets?
my budget would be 300$. only for home use. should be comfy for 12h+

Attached: xd.jpg (1033x1023, 265K)

>the treble is a bit hot.
God fucking damn it, are there no non-treble rape bassy IEMs under 25 bucks? I'm looking a small upgrade from my Rock Zircons but I can't find anything.

Funny it's what I replaced my zircons with too.
I wouldn't say it's treble rape. Its not sibilant just treble forward. Under 25 there's the KZ ES4 and ZSN. Both are very similar. I got one of the early ES4 and it's comfy af. Newer versions have clearer plastic and better ergonomics. Coming from zircons it's a godsend.

Try Audeze planar iems maybe.

Which foam tips should I get?

the fomiest

UK lads, what are the best earphones i can get? Wireless would be best since i go to gym.
Currently looking at MX3 or QC35 with cheap wireless Anker buds for gym.

I'm not sure this is the thread to ask but I'll be using IEMs with it so fuck it, what is are some good dac + mp3 combos that are good for holding a large number of FLACs

>Large nozzle
Get comply tips
>Small nozzle
Comply pro or etymotic
>Actually wanting comfort?
Spinfit double flange

Are IEH's any good? Thinking about getting the ISine LX.

Are there any chink IEMs as good as SE535 and why is this a separate thread from hpg?

Well /iemg/ I just bought myself a nicehck DT600. the FR graph looks very similar to the DT500 w/o trebble peaks.

Also why is this general dying? we were doing good for a while there

really wanted to cop the T2 but I'm low on money rn so I can't
when is the next big sale like this on aliexpress?

Anyone know of a good replacement/upgrade cable for my TRN V80's?

Attached: TRN-V80-coiled-cable.jpg (1080x720, 201K)

will i need an amp or dac to use iems, specifically t2 with a phone/ipod?
will using a dac/amp provide better sounds when using phone/ipod

Attached: 1546518194728.png (431x409, 256K)

most IEMs like your t2, don't need a source device any better than iphone/ipads

the one that do need proper dap/dac/amps with low noise and low output impedance are IEMs that have very low impedance, and high sensitivity (these are usually expensive IEMs with multiple BA drivers per unit)