How true is this?

How true is this?

Attached: IMG_20190330_155611.jpg (2048x1536, 906K)

If it was written on a Mac it must be true.

iPEASANTS BTFO

Attached: 1528415745396.gif (500x491, 376K)

Why take foto of screen

based

Here you go

Attached: 240D5818-528D-4D23-B0EB-54D88B40733F.jpg (800x2500, 845K)

Anything less than billionaire is middle class...

le wacky applel hater using a magboog

>even mactoddlers btfo mactoddlers
how will mactoddlers ever recover?

Seething

Apple products are too overpriced for poorfags.

> implying the middle class still exists
> 2019

based

ironpill flex: land and children

this is kind of right. the most heavily marketed and approachable device/asset classes are consumer household and telecom electronics.

>flex

Don't use monkeyspeak.

>being this dense

Very true. Here’s a story
>Work at iToddler store
>Talking to coworker one day
>She says growing up never owning Apple
>She goes onto say that having a discount on the products helps her afford them and therefore feel more rich

B&R

id say its pretty true, i see welfare leaches with iphones and tablets and shit all the time

So many poorfags have iPhones. They just save money ir get a contract.
Really anyone can afford 1k per year if he really wants.

you really don't need to save any money to buy overpriced toys. I have some questions about exactly how you could get yourself into a situation where you have absolutely no assets (house/car/etc) and $50k+ in credit card debt and have an iPhone - but that's not uncommon.

what stuff you want to "flex" or if you bother at all seems to depend on the willingness to take up debt, btw. people who want to avoid it tend to buy a cheaper used car and pay cash, people who are fine with having piles of debt tend to buy new fancy cars. there's usually a reason why people with lots of debt are in that situation.

I see more welfare leeches with poodroids.

More people in general use Android. That wasn't the question though. It's about bragging, those who buy a cheap Android do it because the need a phone, the poorfags who buy iPhones often think it's a status symbol.
Which is stupid because any person with a normal job can get an iPhone, but many do it to "flex".

basado y pildora rojo

Attached: here_to_watch_the_chaos.png (552x688, 358K)

very true

How far above the average household income do you have to be to no longer be considered middle class? Does it change based on location?
I can live comfortably off of 70k in upstate New York and buy a 3 bed, 2 bath house with garage, pool, basement and acres of land while still retiring early, owning multiple cars and going on vacations. But I couldn't do that in NYC even off of 150k a year.

Pretty much completely true.

Attached: 1213064108659.png (800x600, 28K)

>not middle class
You can afford private school for all your kids while still owning nice-to-haves, going on overseas vacations and building a sizeable retirement.

100% true

That lawn mower always cracks me up.

what the fuck is "flex"?

no flex zone

A normie meme, basically means showing off them Airpods.

It means you make above minimum wage and can afford one more thing that someone else can't

the zoomer term for "showing off'

based

Attached: satana-gab-tf2.png (1460x2217, 938K)

Apple lives rent-free in your minds Jow Forumstards.

Posted from my iPhone.

The middle class is dissapearing

niggerspeak

iPajeet dicklicker detected

weird flex but ok

Was Satania bullied in the series because she was an autist?

By buying Apple, you may as well be an alt-right fucktard desu.

>they destroy the planet by making everything with planned obsolescence and devices less repairable
>they are the definition of evil capitalists that can brainwash people into sinking almost a trillion dollars into a worthless brand
>they make the poor poorer by making their products into social symbols.

Middle class is so comfy.

Attached: 1543057617957.png (282x280, 88K)

>firearms
>lower class flex
that's a middle class boomer thing.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, lowie

it's more a poor redneck thing

and rightfully so

But I thought Jow Forums lives in their parents basements and just waiting for inheritance.

literally me desu

based

I take it some sad virgin fuck got triggered by my posts?
Anyway I'll actually answer truthfully without bait this time

I have
>The Ipad (and iPhone xr in the mail)
>ridiculous amount of money for age (bitcoin)
>1 percenter for age (excluding inheritards) BEFORE bitcoin
>At world famous uni
>generally very impressive CV
>came from awful family

Most the time I use university to impress people, and shitty background when the inevitable insecurity/cope (y-y-you must have gone to Eton) starts.

I'll only ever use money if someone's really pissing me off, NOTHING gets older people more seething than someone half their age ripping into them about being a failure. 99 percent of the time though i lie about it and when asked say I only have 40k (what I'd have without bitcoin). The insecurity and jealously got old very quickly.

Jow Forums however... I use my iPad. Isn't it painfully obvious they're all sarcastic bait threads? Maybe it only is... if you can afford it.

But in relation to the op pic, I would consider the macs a middle class flex and the rest lower class flex. Like it or not spending 2k on a computer is excessive to most people.

Attached: IMG_20190331_083013.jpg (4160x3120, 479K)

t. triggered poorfag

Attached: 1544724084990.png (813x1402, 369K)

>all this larp to defend your poorfag fruit toys
L
M
A
O I NG @ UR LYFE

Attached: 1550188130100.jpg (252x251, 30K)

>uni
Get a load of this clown!

Attached: hoink.gif (607x609, 514K)

Admit it. You WISH you could afford one

Admit it

Admit it

admit you're a poorfag that can't even afford a car so you have to brag about your manchild fruit toys you bought with your mcjob bucks

Attached: 1523485756291.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Admit it.

>i'm so rich i brag about a $300 tablet

Attached: 1527430037142.jpg (1041x1041, 295K)

yes, it is how the poor stay poor. Buying things for status or to look upperclass is exclusively a poorfag thing.

Admit it.

how many shitting streets you sweep to buy that pooPad ipajeet?

Attached: 1542375467351.png (800x522, 572K)

chicken nugget

>1 percenter for age (excluding inheritards) BEFORE bitcoin
>networth of $40k
Yikes what is that age? 15?

Basically no one has 40k GBP while in uni. Guy with second most self made I know has 20k, median is probs 1k.

I like my Macbook Pro

Why does that nig hold the phone like a gun?

You can make more than that by living with your parents for literally working one year whilst living with your parents.

admit you shit in the street

Attached: 1546277689612.jpg (1165x759, 320K)

Underwater welder?

>bragging about being rich with your entry level iPad
If you really want to trigger Jow Forums, at least post it next to a steering wheel with the Tesla logo showing and a smashed Xiaomeme phone in the next post.

The political equivalent of a Macfag is an alt-righter.

>inb4 libs
No, that belongs to the FSF nuts.

based

you're trying way too hard, buddy, no one is eating that flavour of bullshit

I'll just put this here, I guess.

Attached: kill the apple out of the tech world.png (1378x1008, 107K)

bragging

see

>'flex'
absolute Reddit-speak

BASED

Based

@70369400
seethe more poorfag

Jow Forums 1337 lvl 99 haxer flex

Attached: foto_no_exif(5)-min.jpg (4096x3072, 2.62M)

>no longer be considered middle class
House worth at least $2m, vacation home worth at least $1m

What does a billionaire computer look like?

Once you pass a certain threshold say 2000USD. I don't see how he can get anything better than what a Walmart employee can save up to.

I'm thinking about desktops now.

MacBook Pro, billionaires don't use desktops.

based

based

What does billionaire email look like? What does billionaire YouTube look like? What does billionaire Jow Forums look like? What does billoinaire music sound like?

just because someone is a billionare, doesn't mean know anything about or give a shit about computers

based

*rojopastillado

True, my wealthy friend who is worth >$100mil doesn't know shit about technology, just knows business very well, plus he's cool because I got my high paying job via nepotism

t.never held a gun

One of those $20,000 Origin gaming pcs with a custom case made out of diamond or some shit.

>What does a billionaire computer look like?
You'd have an array of data centres built.

poor rednecks don't rent booths at gun shows to display guns they have no intention of selling.