Now that Apple is literally fucking dying almost as bad as it was in the late 90s...

Now that Apple is literally fucking dying almost as bad as it was in the late 90s, what’s going to become of them and who will take their place?

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMTNGeLIPx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will be as niche as they were in the 2000's. Old people will go to Microsoft, and kids will go with Chromebooks, since that's what they learned to use in school. Android will increase it's already huge market share.

>dying
don't they have GORILIONS of dollars?

They'll get bought by the Chinese and that'll mark the end of western-designed electronics.

I actually fear this happening.

Silicon valley needs to kick the rot out, and fast.

Lmao they ain't dying until humanity goes extinct or something

>phone starts bending
>planned obsolescence of phones and not telling customers about it
>gives the macbook a shitty unreliable keyboard and no ports
>removes the headphone jack
>fucks up the displays on the macbook and not acknowledging it officially
>starts charging people $1k for phones
There's more to talk about but I'm starting to think apple can sell a literal piece of shit and people would still buy it.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553996576871.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Basado

based

B A S E D

Google

>I'm starting to think apple can sell a literal piece of shit and people would still buy it.
They can and they will, because it's not a product, it's a religion according to hard science.
youtube.com/watch?v=mMTNGeLIPx4

>pic related

Attached: RIP.jpg (4000x2670, 3.58M)

Fuck off

SEETHING

Attached: 1533582599028.gif (514x900, 140K)

MS, Google, Huawei, Alibaba, and Baidu will take over

Attached: 1548090148311.jpg (607x1539, 279K)

i don't keep up with the phone wars but this is legitimately funny. the same could be done with osx and linux. someday osx might even get kqueue that's more than a wrapper around select().

>trillion dollar company
>dying

Terrifying thing is that the Chinese are just flooding money into investing I silicon valley, that way they can get a seat at the board with a lot of companies, and legally get some trade secrets. Scary stuff

Stealing will hurt them in the long run because they wont have the ability to create on their own. Like how the soviets just

based

When a company's stock declines it INSTANTLY loses whatever money it previously had
That's how capitalism works
I took a math class once

Gil Amelio is going to return to Apple and turn it around